MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 7/14/2009 10:26:00 AM

This is a great eyeliner especially for those who wear their eyeliner on the inside rather than the outside of their eyes. I wear it on my waterline so it is one of my HG ones because it stays there all day. It has a great twist top which hasn't broken for me so far and I use it a lot. I usually prefer grey liners as I am fairly pale but this one works for me. I prefer a natural look so I don't cake it on. In short its a great product - there is better products out there IMO, but the ones that I prefer better than this are all liquid eyeliners. In terms of crayons this is my fave so far.
Definitely worth the buy and will likely repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have most (if not all) of MAC's black liners. As far as waterlining, i'd say this one is prob the better one. I use Phone Number along my lower lash line and Graphblack to waterline, looks stunning. But like most said you will need to set it with eyeshadow. I may just use engraved powerpoint as a base and put graphblack on top and see if that works.

on 6/15/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Found this at the CCO for $10 and I really love this on my waterline. However, after a week of using this, I somehow got the lid stuck,pulled too hard, then it somehow broke, but luckily, the product is still there, but I just can't close the lid. Not a fan of the packaging so I don't think I'd be purchasing again, I'm really happy with MAC's engraved powerpoint, Blacktrack, and Feline kohl power.

on 5/14/2009 10:21:00 PM

I like this liner because it would actually stay on my waterline. Other than that if it didnt have the MAC name attached to it, I wouldnt have repurchased it. There are liners out there that are cheaper that will give the same affect.

on 4/28/2009 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this eyeliner!
I've been wearing liner on my 'waterline' even before I wore it up on my top lid...anyway with that being said - I was waiting for a good eyeliner that actually remained on my waterline for more than an hour.

This liner def. does that. It goes on pretty smooth and I love that its one of the twist-up packages.
Nice and bold black and I can go as thin or as thick as I want.

I'm on my 3rd one...I hear UD 24/7 is good for waterlines too, I may try that next - but the technakohl is working really great for me so I'm happy.

EDIT - I moved this down to 4 lippies because my latest stick started randomly CRUMBLING! I mean it is pretty old...but still, I have other pencils older than it and have never experienced it crumbling off in big chunks on my lash line.

on 4/17/2009 5:11:00 PM

great texture, creamy, no skin tugging, intense color. i have oily skin and it just doesn't have staying power for me. great for smudging. not for sharp, thin lines. it's comparable to clinique quickliner

on 4/14/2009 7:28:00 PM

I just got this in the mail yesterday and I love it. The application is just like any other twist up liner. Goes on smooth - deposits a true black color. The staying power is pretty good. Better than Urban Decay and even the Fluidline (which smeared HORRIBLY on my lower lash line - even though its not intended for this). I would recommed this -- I believe the price is $14.50 -- not too expensive.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this is my favorite eyeliner ever!! it goes on smooth w/ no tugging on the lash base (so no lashes fall out). it stays put all day and does NOT fall beneath the lower lashes. and it will stay on the waterline if applied there for about 5 hours. i absolutely love this product. it relatively easy to get off. and just makes my lashes look MUCH fuller!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So far, this is the best eyeliner for the waterline that I have found. I have tried many eyeliners before (including urban decay zero) and none of them are nearly as good as this one. It applies as a very intense black. It does smudge a little, but nothing to serious (you won't get raccoon eyes). The reason why I'm only giving it 4 lippies, it's because of it's staying power. I wish I did not have to reapply 3 or more times daily.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I do not recommend this eyeliner for your waterline. The few times I used it there it smudged real bad. This isn't an issue for me though, because I don't like using eyeliner on my water line.

I do believe that it works well to line your eyelids. It stays on throughout the day with little to no smudges. Its a dark black that matches the color of my mascaras. It has a twist up, so you never have to sharpen it.

I wish that I could sharpen the tip of it sometimes in order to make a straight, crisp line. I don't like pulling my eyelids but its seems that that is the only way I can make a crisp line.

Top Rated MAC Products