April 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I got a free sample of this. It lengthens and separates my lashes nicely but I expected a lot more from Chanel, it does the same job as the Maxfactor mascaras. For the price, its just not worth me buying when I can get a much cheaper product to the same job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I don't understand what all the hype about this mascara is about. I have short sparse asian lashes and the Inimitable separates my lashes without clumping and gives me a nice fanned out look. However, it does not give me dramatic volume or length and it flakes like no tomorrow at the end of the day. I prefer the false lash effect which I get from DiorShow. This is just an average mascara and definitely not worth the price tag. In fact, it gives the same results and has the same brush as CoverGirl's VolumeExact. The only thing I liked about this is the beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by marquis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I have it in brown and use it everyday (I also love YSL Faux Cils but that is a bit too much for everyday use). It lengthens and volumises my very thin and short eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by optimist2244

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this product, but I think they have changed the formula. I have naturally curly lashes and this straightens them. In addition, it really irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by shesallthat69

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. Once you use this mascara, theres no turning back. You will never be able to used those other ordinary mascaras. The brush for this mascara is really great and highlights your lashes longer and curler. I automatically saw a dramatic difference in my eye lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jjacm8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this baby twice. I admit first I did not like it. However, as I love anything Chanel, I decided to give it a real shot. You have to practice a steady hand, but the brush is so fabulous! It really pulls out lashes long resulting in amazing length and volume. If your lashes have a natural curl, it will accentuate, but I would not say it is a curling mascara. Definitely worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Laura22smom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I thought I would love this mascara, for me it was only okay (nothing more). While it goes on nicely, creating a smooth, nicely separated look, I find it wears off much more quickly then most others than I use, leaving me completely naked :). My hg's remains intact ( estee lauder magnascopic, lanocome definicils and vincent longo).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Kat75

This mascara did not live up to my expectation at all. It clumps and smudges and is not curling at all. I've used a lot of other brands of mascara and I'd say this is one of the bad ones. I really wanted to like this mascara after reading all the reviews. Unfortunately, it just does not do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by peachygoldfish

This by far has been the only mascara that I love. I like the wand and it doesn't leave my lashes looking clumpy. This doesn't curl my lashes (I really don't care about that anyways) but it gives my lashes volume and length without looking like I over applied. I really like the consistency of the product too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Joijoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok mascara. I have asian eyelashes so they're fairly straight and doesn't like to hold a curl. The mascara was good for lengthening and adding volume, but didn't hold the curl. There was a little clumping, also flaking after a few hours and smudging (took a lippy off for that and also it's on the expensive side)! On the upside, it's easy to wash off. However, for the price, I probably won't buy it again.