August 1, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this - but at 28 a tube it is very expensive. It give my sparse lashes amazing length and volume along with intense colour.I sometimes have problems with smudging but i havent found a mascara that this doesnt happen with. I love the elegant tube it comes in....it is a fantastic mascara but honestly i think its too expensive for me to purchase again - i use it daily so i will see how long the tube lasts/formula stays useable & maybe a re-purchase could be on the cards!

Of note i think the rubber spiked wands deliver much better lash coverage with less clumps - this mascara has such a wand...could be due to the brush rather than a superior formula. *shrugs*EDIT: i reduced this to one lipstick - this smudges constantly. Such a rip off.I threw my tube in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mascaraluvin

This is an amazing mascara to use for everyday wear. It is a bit pricey but if you can afford it definitly pick this up! It didn't give me really dramatic lashes after 1 coat but I was okay with that cause I hate spidery tarantula lashes. It is my new favorite mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I got a free sample of this. It lengthens and separates my lashes nicely but I expected a lot more from Chanel, it does the same job as the Maxfactor mascaras. For the price, its just not worth me buying when I can get a much cheaper product to the same job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I don't understand what all the hype about this mascara is about. I have short sparse asian lashes and the Inimitable separates my lashes without clumping and gives me a nice fanned out look. However, it does not give me dramatic volume or length and it flakes like no tomorrow at the end of the day. I prefer the false lash effect which I get from DiorShow. This is just an average mascara and definitely not worth the price tag. In fact, it gives the same results and has the same brush as CoverGirl's VolumeExact. The only thing I liked about this is the beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by marquis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I have it in brown and use it everyday (I also love YSL Faux Cils but that is a bit too much for everyday use). It lengthens and volumises my very thin and short eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by optimist2244

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this product, but I think they have changed the formula. I have naturally curly lashes and this straightens them. In addition, it really irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by shesallthat69

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. Once you use this mascara, theres no turning back. You will never be able to used those other ordinary mascaras. The brush for this mascara is really great and highlights your lashes longer and curler. I automatically saw a dramatic difference in my eye lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jjacm8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this baby twice. I admit first I did not like it. However, as I love anything Chanel, I decided to give it a real shot. You have to practice a steady hand, but the brush is so fabulous! It really pulls out lashes long resulting in amazing length and volume. If your lashes have a natural curl, it will accentuate, but I would not say it is a curling mascara. Definitely worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Laura22smom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I thought I would love this mascara, for me it was only okay (nothing more). While it goes on nicely, creating a smooth, nicely separated look, I find it wears off much more quickly then most others than I use, leaving me completely naked :). My hg's remains intact ( estee lauder magnascopic, lanocome definicils and vincent longo).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Kat75

This mascara did not live up to my expectation at all. It clumps and smudges and is not curling at all. I've used a lot of other brands of mascara and I'd say this is one of the bad ones. I really wanted to like this mascara after reading all the reviews. Unfortunately, it just does not do it for me.