September 21, 2014 | 2064 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my brows. At first I wasn't crazy about it because my brows felt crunchy. Now I lightly apply and have no issues. My brows stay in place all day and look natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

$1.

I got fed up with mascara and and just wanted clear. I have blonde, long lashes and using just a little bit of clear on my lashes, over say, a dark brown eyeliner, has a magnifying effect. I it's a great "natural" look. No one can tell you are wearing makeup. They just think you're naturally that good looking,

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*sings* Fabulouuuus :)
I will definitely stock up on this product if they ever choose to discontinue it. (Though I don't know why they ever would). And it won't hurt my wallet in the least to do so! Seriously, so cheap and so good! One of my staples in my collection!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lucygoosey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blah. For a buck, you really get what you pay for.
It made my brows feel crispy and there was barely any product in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

$1! This stuff keeps my brows in place all day til I wash my face. I fill in my brows with shadow and then lightly go over them with either side of the gel (I figure its the same formula) and done. It sets quickly, doesn't flake/turn white, doesn't pick much color from fill in color, and doesn't cause any kind of reaction. Will now be a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great cheap eyebrow gel. Doesn't contain a huge amount but eyebrow gel tends to get dirty rapidly and it seems to run out just as it's becoming too gross for me to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by sslongshore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this from target because I needed a clear mascara for my brows. I never use clear for my eyelashes so I wasn't expecting much from a cheaply clear mascara. But this crap! ! Oh wow! The tube looked full but there was barely anything in the thing when I opened it. I thought it was a dud so went back and got another (they came with an eyeliner too which was garbage but I really didn't care about that) It was the same. Man I got love for E.L.F but this was a MISS

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MrsPumpkinEater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is THE best brow gel I've ever used I've tried everything from Ardell to Anastasia of Bev. but I was never amazed, I never was wowed I just used them because they came in sets and I had to use them up. I ordered this one day cause I found added my favorite shadow (that I use for brows) to the clear gel would make it a one step easy brow app. I was blown away the gel sets very fast once I'm done the second brow ( one brow maybe takes 10 seconds) the first one is dry and set. My brows do not budge all day and stay put.
Mascara side:
I tried the mascara side once but I didn't like it, but to me the product is the same on both side so I just switched the brushes. Brows still stay in place and set just as quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bombshellbree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the brow gel, haven't tried the clear mascara. The brow gel works EXCELLENT for me since I wax my own eyebrows and sometimes have a few "mess ups" (more like taking half of my eyebrow off on accident). LOL. I use this right after I put my foundation and powder on, while I do my eye makeup the gel has time to dry. When it's dry, I shape my brows with MAC Brun (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My brows are fairly thick and, as is typical for Asians, grow in all different directions: straight up in the center, horizontally in the middle and straight down at the ends. I REALLY need a gel that will keep hold of the hairs, especially the ones that grow downwards. I've tried several different brands of brow gel and this is hands-down the best one. All of the others wimped out on me halfway through the day and/or (in the case of the clear ones), started turning white and flaking after a few hours. Since I have dark brows, those flakes were extremely noticeable and made me look like I had dandruff falling on my face. This doesn't turn white or flake off, PLUS it lasts all day, AND it only costs $1. In terms of its other intended use, I have tried this as a mascara, but it was only okay, so I'll be using that side for my brows, too. The one drawback to this product is that the opening is a little too big, so you'll need to scrape off a lot of the excess from the wand. My experience with most of the e.l.f. products I've tried is that they're "pretty good for the price you pay." Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara is just pretty awesome. Period. A note: I never thought the 2 sides were different formulations--I just assumed that they were kept separate so that the color tinting that inevitably happens to clear brow gel wouldn't "contaminate" the mascara side. Also, I don't think that the brush sizes and shapes are much different. UPDATE 8/12/12: Having two [smaller] separate tubes of the gel is actually a huge positive. You know how clear brow gel always gets thick and orange-y brown from coming into contact with your foundation and/or brow color? It also doesn't seem to hold as well. Well, when that happens with the side you're using, flip it around and start using the other side. Problem solved! It also turns out that the smaller amount is just about the right amount--in other words, by the time it turns all gross, you've pretty much run out anyway so there's very little waste.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No