July 31, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by daniellex

The only other mascara I ever used before this was maybelline great lash, so compared to that this was amazing. I'm on my third tube of this mascara, but more because I have a hard time switching products once i've found a decent one than it's really amazing. It doesn't really make my lashes thicker, but it does lengthen a lot and hold a nice curl. I cannot get this off of my eyelashes for my life though. I've used eye makeup remover, baby oil, i've tried soap and water, everything. It just won't come off my eyes until maybe two or three days after applying it.
I'd buy it again, because I feel safe with this mascara, but I'd like to see whats out there because i'm sure there are a lot of amazing mascara's at a decent price that do so much more than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

definitely lengthens without clumping, and holds a curl

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by cate8989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has the best brush I've ever used. Totally non-clumping and great staying power. Really thickens and separates lashes. Deducted a lippy for the fact that it's next to impossible to get off once you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MissLinsi

This is my favorite Waterproof mascara. Heck - It's my overall favorite mascara!!! It is truly Waterproof. I love the brush. Not too big, not too small. I just love it!

One thing I'm not fond of is that It's hard to remove. I use Meijer Brand Facial Cleansing Towelettes, and it usually removes all makeup. But for some reason, Lash Exact Waterproof doesn't come off. I guess it's because it's Waterproof. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The brush is beyond compare from any other mascara I've tried. I've used expensive brands from department store counters, and they don't come close! They all clump, but with this brush, it's so easy to put on smoothly, and spread onto the lash without clumping! The waterproof really does work! I've been in the pool with it, the rain, I've cried with it on, and it doesn't come off! It's such a great product! My mom who only uses Estee Lauder is using it and she agrees, that it is better than expensive mascaras. Definately the best of the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
The brush is really amazing, i think i'll save it and use it with other mascaras because ...
Cons:
... the actual mascara is not really amazing. It does not lengthen, thicken, or darken. What does it do? Also, I did not keep it on long enough to see if it was waterproof, so I'll update when I test it.

EDIT: I went biking one day with friends while wearing it and I sweated like a pig but this mascara stayed in place. That means this mascara is really waterproof. Plus I need to edit my pros&cons. I have updated it so it is now:

Pros:
Great brush. The mascara lengthens and lifts lashes away from my eyes to give me that dark wide-eyed look. It separates without clumping, too. Waterproof

Cons:
Even the darkest shade did not darken my lashes, but that's not a good enough reason to not like it.

A repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jungleesh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh. I simply cannot find a mascara beside FACE Stockholm's $32 Volumizing Waterproof Mascara that doesn't actually smudge under my eyes. This mascara wasn't bad in all other aspects - nice volume, length, etc. But it smudged under my eyes and who cares how the lashes look if the rest of me looks haggard?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Loved this until 4 hours post application = raccoon eyes. Very surprising from a waterproof mascara. Did a great job of defining my lashes w/ no clumping. I just can't handle having to check my face for mascara bleeding (which is why I buy waterproof in the 1st place.) Back to my Maybelline Define a lash (waterproof of course).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xoxo__MOOfin

this piece of garbage clumps like there's no tomorrow. Maybe I just got a bad tube, but seriously. my lashes now stick together like glue, but thank god it doesn't look bad from a distance. the only thing good about this mascara that it -kinda- holds a curl and is quite waterproof, and doesn't smudge. I might just go try the maybelline version of this later..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by dangerpuss

I have used the non-waterproof version of this since it came out and was wanting the waterproof for summer. Unfortunately, I thought I'd just be getting the same product but waterproof and I was so wrong! I found this product so clumpy and gluggy compared to the normal one and instead of lash separation they all stuck together and looked so fake :-( Not happy with this. May have to try maybelline instead since they've got a version of this brush now.