E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/6/2009 4:27:00 PM

This is great! Only $1.00. ELF has cute little lipgloss, blush, and shadows to go with it...but it holds MAC de-potted shadows as well. I like it better than the MAC one because of the brush holder and the great mirror.

on 10/4/2009 1:18:00 PM

I bought a bunch of these to put my depotted shadows in. Inside, they have metal bases, so you can put magnets on your pans, and they have a nice little mirror and a brush/puff combo. I never use the brush, but it's nice to know I have the option if I didn't have my own brushes with me.
The palettes fit the standard NYX/MAC pans and the size is perfect because I don't need to bring all 20 million of my eyeshadows with me when I go out. Four covers your base, highlighter, lid, and crease Perfect!
Cute pearly white plastic, they withstand all the abuse I put them through. I've dropped them, thrown them drawers, shoved them into a bag next to my keyes. I haven't noticed a scratch.
The silver logo rubs off pretty easily, but I don't mind that at all. I have a tendency to put stickers and such on these to personalize them.

on 9/26/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this compact! It's sleek and thin, sturdy but pretty, and best of all, fits mac shadows and holds them magnetically. It's not see-through, so it's harder to find the shadows you want, but the fact that it's solid makes it better for travel, and holds up better to wear and tear. I wish we could get them in Canada, but in the meantime I'd like to thank the lovely swapper who sent me my first one as an extra. I have another one arriving soon, and would not hesitate to swap for more.

on 9/23/2009 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm amazed that they sell a quality pan like this for a buck. The plastic is heavy duty and looks very nice. The closure snaps together really nicely. The mirror inside is huge. What more could you ask from a palette?

on 9/8/2009 9:44:00 PM

i LOVE this ! i love how you can customize it and the pigmentation is amazing. i have every color and am not dissapointed in any of them

on 9/7/2009 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I actually turn these elf compacts into a freestyle palettes. All I have to do is 1) take out the plastic insert (the thing that has the 4 holes for keeping the compact shape) 2) take out the bottom aluminum-like plating 3) clean the compact bottom 4) line the bottom with magnetic tape 5) and voila, done! It's easy and effective, and saves me the money I'd normally have to shell out for a freestyle palette from companies such as yaby.

I docked one lippie because the compact I received doesn't lock in completely when I close it. If I wanted to, I can easily swing the top open. So basically, I better not drop this thing.

on 8/31/2009 2:10:00 PM

I really like this palette for $1 it worth having. I mainly use the big mirror and carry it in my purse when I go out.

on 8/4/2009 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have 3 of these and I love them. They fit nicely in my makeup bag and I was able to depot some Wet N WIld shadows and some Jane shadows to fit into them reducing some bulk in my makeup bag....I have a third that I am holding onto because you never know when you might need one....and for a dollar how can you go wrong?

on 8/4/2009 1:15:00 AM

I just depotted some Urban Decay shadows into this so they would take up less space. It's perfect for that purpose, especially for only $1. Great quality, nice and sturdy, slim and sleek. The mirror is a plus. The brush sucks, but that's no big deal, just toss it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing quality. I absolutely suggest this to anyone on the fence about getting it. I got eyeshadows to go in it from E.L.F, but the quality on the eyeshadows wasn't great. Now I use them to hold some de-potted MAC pans. It's sturdy, has a large mirror and an easy to open latch. I couldn't imagine wanting more in a quad.

Popular Palettes