April 17, 2014 | 1592 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by helloitsio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG makeup remover! I've used Almay's oil-free eye makeup remover liquid and Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover before trying this, and they can't hold a candle to Remove! Neutrogena burned my eyelids and left a oily feeling residue....even though I washed my face after using it! Almay wasn't too bad but it seemed to remove some eyelashes and it wasn't so great at removing waterproof mascara.

Remove is a bit hard to find (I went to 4 different Targets in my area to restock!) but it's definitely worth the search and cost!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

On my seventh or eighth bottle. It is a wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I think that this has very sleek packaging and that the mixture between cleaner and oil based solvent is clever. The price is a bit on the high side. Its ten dollars which is a steep but it does remove my mascara and eyeshadow easily. It doesn't sting. I am going to try to find a cheaper alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by thestacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is okay. I liked the product. It works to take off my eye makeup. It's gentle. I don't like the price. It's ten dollars. I don't like the packaging. The screw on top is funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by franny06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried quite a few DS m/u removers and I think this is the most effective and least irritating to my highly sensitive eyes. While it's a bit steeper in price than some of the other removers, because just a bit of product does the trick, it ends up being the more economical choice. I do wish the packaging design was a bit different: I would prefer a smaller opening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've actively loathed eye makeup remover for years. Never ever did I find one that worked. I don't like grease so I always used oil free which meant burning and dry skin. I have had a seemingly endless bottle of Clean and Clear foaming remover for well over a year. It gave me bags, wrinkles, dry skin, misery. I had to use a towel and four qtips every night for ten minutes to get off my eyeliner. Sad existence. I surfed this site and saw Remove. Impressed by the ratings, I searched it out. Sold out everywhere with a four week waiting period online, I found two bottles in a Target about to shut down for good. In my car they froze lol, but I wet a pad and added a bit of the oil, swiped my face and holy love, the makeup is GONE. I almost cried lol. This product works. No grease, no stinging, no elbow grease needed to do the job. I will be hoarding these, and if they ever discontinue this item I will be lost haha. HG remover!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by tempalina

This is the kind of packaging I wanted Mary Kay eye makeup remover to be like (big hole for the product to come out of). This does a decent job in removing my eye makeup, but I noticed it has quite a bit of problem completely cleaning out my waterproof mascara (especially the CG lash exact). Regardless, I would still repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

Great product. bought it at Target. only wish the packaging was a bit better designed. Great value...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by dulcinea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best stuff! It takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara without rubbing, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes or skin at all. Also doesn't leave any oily residue.
The only downside I can think of is that it's not the greatest for travel, but I just put a small amount in a less than 3 oz. plastic bottle so I can take it in my carry-on. I would love it if they made pre-moistened pads like Almay for travel, but maybe that's not possible with the dual-phase remover.
I hope they never discontinue this, because I will keep on buying it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Yup, the reviews are true. This does not burn, or irritate my eyes, there is no strong smell, it doesn't leave oily greasy residue like other two part eye make up removers, it doesn't dry out my already dry eye area, it doesn't make it sting when I put my eye cream on over the top and it gets off every last bit of make up without all the tugging or scrubbing. Everything I wanted from all the others I've tried. I think $9 is a fine price for a product that actually works, and I find I use a lot less than with other products and only need one cotton pad for both eyes, and just a small amount of product on each side of the pad gets everything off, by everything I mean my foundation, concealer, primer, eye shadow, gel liner, eye pencil and mascara- no small feat! Will re-purchase because I am sick of buying these types of products that don't work properly.