October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has reached HG status for me. I wear serious waterproof makeup. I am talking about lash primer, 2-3 layers of waterproof mascara and water-proof gel eyeliner (I have watery eyes). I'm telling you my eye makeup does not budge. So I am accustomed to having mascara or whatever remain despite using 3 pads worth of eye makeup remover. It's was a fact of life.

But I recently found really good reviews for this product and I never tried anything from this brand. I tried it last night and wow, everything came off.I am almost kinda scared and wonder if this is even safe (lol).

I will definitely buy again. I am very pleased that this great product can just be found at Target and I don't have to spend $$$ on higher end stuff.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by francisvi

The Best eye MU remover! Not like other DS brands that tend to be oily and irritating, this one just feels like fresh water, with very light refreshing scent. It costs about $10 at Target, but the whole bottle will last quite a long time because it only takes a little bit of product to remove all of your eye MU on BOTH eyes, including those stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It doesn't need a lot of work, too to get them off. This is a must-have. Note that you have to shake the bottle before each use. I forgot once, and I had oil madness all over my lid, lol. There are water-like and oil-like separate things in it, so shake it first! Oh, what I don't like about it is the packaging, something you have to be careful, too. It's like a bottle of water, with a screwed-type cap, and no rubber thing between the cap and the opening. The opening is big, so if you drop it when it's open, you'll probably lose half of the product. So, just be careful :) It is a great product, I promise!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best EMR out there. It feels like water on your eyes but it gets everything off with no greasiness or irritation. I have sensitive skin but this stuff is great and has never made my eyes burn. I don't use waterproof mascara so I can't say how good it is at getting that off but I wear some heavy eye makeup at times and it get the job done while still being gentle. The packaging is really sleek and cool looking too with the separation that occurs in the bottle. Looks fancy sitting on my counter, not like something that was $10 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by helloitsio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG makeup remover! I've used Almay's oil-free eye makeup remover liquid and Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover before trying this, and they can't hold a candle to Remove! Neutrogena burned my eyelids and left a oily feeling residue....even though I washed my face after using it! Almay wasn't too bad but it seemed to remove some eyelashes and it wasn't so great at removing waterproof mascara.

Remove is a bit hard to find (I went to 4 different Targets in my area to restock!) but it's definitely worth the search and cost!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

On my seventh or eighth bottle. It is a wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I think that this has very sleek packaging and that the mixture between cleaner and oil based solvent is clever. The price is a bit on the high side. Its ten dollars which is a steep but it does remove my mascara and eyeshadow easily. It doesn't sting. I am going to try to find a cheaper alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by thestacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is okay. I liked the product. It works to take off my eye makeup. It's gentle. I don't like the price. It's ten dollars. I don't like the packaging. The screw on top is funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by franny06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried quite a few DS m/u removers and I think this is the most effective and least irritating to my highly sensitive eyes. While it's a bit steeper in price than some of the other removers, because just a bit of product does the trick, it ends up being the more economical choice. I do wish the packaging design was a bit different: I would prefer a smaller opening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've actively loathed eye makeup remover for years. Never ever did I find one that worked. I don't like grease so I always used oil free which meant burning and dry skin. I have had a seemingly endless bottle of Clean and Clear foaming remover for well over a year. It gave me bags, wrinkles, dry skin, misery. I had to use a towel and four qtips every night for ten minutes to get off my eyeliner. Sad existence. I surfed this site and saw Remove. Impressed by the ratings, I searched it out. Sold out everywhere with a four week waiting period online, I found two bottles in a Target about to shut down for good. In my car they froze lol, but I wet a pad and added a bit of the oil, swiped my face and holy love, the makeup is GONE. I almost cried lol. This product works. No grease, no stinging, no elbow grease needed to do the job. I will be hoarding these, and if they ever discontinue this item I will be lost haha. HG remover!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by tempalina

This is the kind of packaging I wanted Mary Kay eye makeup remover to be like (big hole for the product to come out of). This does a decent job in removing my eye makeup, but I noticed it has quite a bit of problem completely cleaning out my waterproof mascara (especially the CG lash exact). Regardless, I would still repurchase.