September 22, 2014 | 1004 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by berkeleybear95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wrote reviews for the sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner, and I gave this a 5 as well. It works great for my dry, thick, curly, frizz-prone hair. My hair already looks great after washing and using conditioner, but this adds to that!!! I use it when I get out the shower, while my hair is still wet. I read that using anti-frizz products while your hair is still wet cuts down on frizz. It must work, cause now frizz isn't a problem. If you touch your hair too much, frizz will happen. Its not heavy on my hair, but if oily hair is a problem, I have a feelin this would give you greasy looking hair. I have already used one bottle of this(I tend too use a lot of product when it comes to my beauty regime), but it should last you awhile; comes in a 10 ounce bottle. I will definately get this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MissCindy1

It works pretty good BUT I CANT STAND THIS SMELL.. it has this odor that smells hella bad! wont be repurchasing because of this smell..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

This is a very good leave-in conditioner. I use it on my kids to minimize tangles as well. I like the fruity smell and it doesn't weigh my very fine hair down unless I overdo it. It leaves my hair very soft and helps keep the frizzies away. :) Very inexpensive as well. Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells great. It doesn't weigh my hair down. When I put it in my hair after a shower it isn't a poofy mess. Also, my hair gets oily very fast and this doesn't contribute to that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~OMG I love this stuff so much! its so amazing! it leaves my hair shiny, soft and manegable not to mention smelling like fruit :) I use this everytime I wash my hair, but I do not always leave it in- some days I do rinse it out but it does not affect its performance at all. I also put this is my damp and dry hair to give me moisture because that is what I need most because I have long hair. I have repurchased this product so many times and will never stop, and for $2.99 seriously what more could I want? its perfect stuff =D and my Holy Grail. Since trying this I have fallen in Love with all of Garnier's hair styling products, they are all dirt cheap and work amazingly well! ~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG leave in conditioner, I am SO glad i found this, before using this, my hair would be a frizzy mess. Now my wavy hair is soft, manageable and frizz free, for the first time!, I have never found a product that has eliminated my frizz, but this definitely did. This stuff is amazing, i got it for 3.99 at london drugs just because i needed to try something new, definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell was so gross, I couldn't use it. It smelled just like bug spray. I used it in the morning and worked out after work. When I started to sweat on the treadmill, I could smell that bug spray odor. It was so gross. I threw the rest away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sam0620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

didnt do anything for my bleach blonde hair...the smell is nice though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by tommie2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously the smell is awesome!! I used to have horrible split ends and I didn't want to even get a trim because I'm growing out my hair. So I went to get a leave-in conditioner for my hair. I loved the smell and the bottle of this so I bought it. Plus the price was super cheap ($3.33). So when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then put about a quarter size in my hands and run it through from my ears down to the ends. After using it for about a week or two, I've already noticed that I have like no split ends!! My ends feel amazing and soft!! I love this stuff so much!! I would totally recommend it!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by faithinyou

no difference in my wavy hair.