December 21, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

this product is super dark and super creamy, but only right after you sharpen it. Two or more uses after sharpening, the color becomes not as intense. Which I guess isn't too bad though, cuz right after I sharpen, it is dark, creamy, and stays on all day. It does smudge under the eyes, but I like the smokey effect it gives my eyes. Hate how its so expensive, though...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This product is so overrated. It is creamy and nice to put on, yes, but not only does it smudge and not stay on all day, but my eyes are so allergic to this!! (along with a few other colors of this pencil). My eyes are gross and weepy within half an hour wearing this :( So if you have sensitive eyes to certain makeup, stay away.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Although the liner is very black and stays on until the end of the day, I noticed that it smudges to the bottom of my eye. I use this to my advantage by using the pencil whenever I make a dark smokey eye. The pencil is easy to sharpen and glides on smoothly. The color payout is great. I've gone through three of these pencils during the past two years.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Lotus5

I love this eyeliner and I find it lives up to its promises. If you allow it to set it is waterproof, but it isn't always completely smudge proof. Mostly, but not completely. If I have a long day and rub my eyes alot it will smear, but not with the occasional swipe. "Zero" the black shade is worst for this the other colors don't usually smear at all. The ease of use and variety of pretty colors make it my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love 24/7 liners but the pigmentation for Zero is very mediocre. The formula and application are great, but I have drugstore liners that are more pigmented than this. I'm looking forward to when it runs out so I can get Perversion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to get this eyeliner, I love UD and I had been using it on clients at my job. It seemed to work really well at first, but the longer I use it, the worse it gets. It never stays on anymore, and for 20 dollars, that really sucks! My Mary Kay eyeliner stays on longer than this one. Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by alliecatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever! I put my liner on the waterline so it usually wears off throughout the day. This is the only liner I have used which lasts really well, the next day it usually migrates to the lash line which just gives me an extra day out of one application! It glides on smoothly and looks great. A little pricy, but it is the only product I will splurge on, so it's worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by AlisonDrinksLOTSofTea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want to tightline, then this is not the one for you. However, if you like drawing a 0.5 cm thick line, then it is perfect. It goes on very smoothly and lasts 18 hours, last time I checked. After that, the color starts to fade.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I don't use eyeliner very often so I would never pay $19 for one. However, Sephora had a set of 5 UD eyeliners on sale for $19 so I decided to try them out.

While this is not a miracle liner, it is the best out of all the ones that I've tried. It is very black, very pigmented, and goes on smoothly. I found that it lasts me good 16 hours on my upper lids (longest I've tried to wear it). It is also one of the few liners that doesn't irritate my eyes or cause my eyelashes to fall out. Unfortunately, it smudges terribly on my lower lash line and is awful for the waterline.

Overall, I can't imagine running out of this liner anytime soon and when I do, I'll probably just try something cheaper unless UD comes out with another affordable set.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the MOST hyped and raved products on the net, seriously. I believed the hype and was given a reality check!

*The truth*
It is nice and very black
glides silky smooth with no tugging whatsoever
gentle for tight lining and other uses

*REALITY*
smudges after an hour or so, in the corners.
by 3 hours the eyeliner is already fading (yes I use UDPP, all over the eye including around the lower lashes).

I say Skip this purchase. Stick with Revlon Colorstay ( like I should have done) or get Covergirl outlast smooth wear in Onyx. Awesome for tight lining and it doesn't smear as much as UD zero, just a tiny little bit--seriously. But hey, it's better than looking like a Mapache (raccoon).