Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 1/17/2008 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

great classic body wash. smells flowery and powdery, very classic scent. moisturizes gently, washes off clean. i may buy this again one day, but there are others i like more.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It is much, much softer and smoother. I also like that there is not a strong scent because I have a really sensitive nose. It lathers really well too.

on 11/19/2007 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i didn't pick this out but i still use it because its pretty decent. however for a dove body wash the scent is pretty strong. all of the dove body products are pretty amazing though this just happens to not be my favorite

on 11/1/2007 12:24:00 PM

It's a bit on the pricey side in a drugstore for a bottle of body wash, but it is better than any of the one you will find in a department store. It has an unique "Dove" scent to it. It cleans gently and it lays the skin soft. A washcloth is a must though if you want it to foam up well (Don't forget to mix it enough water, it won't foam up itself if you don't). It does take a while to get use to the lotion leftover on your skin after rinsing. If you think about it, with 1/4 of lotion in it, sure some will stay on your skin right? That's what makes your skin soft after shower. Work well enough to be a shave creamy also.

I do have extremely dry skin on my legs and still need more lotions after shower. But comparing this to other body wash, It doesn't give me the dryness after shower and before putting on lotion.

on 10/6/2007 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this bodywash. It keeps my skin really moisturized. I have reaally dry skin, and with this bodywash, i barely need to put on lotion after i shower. The scent is nice, its not overpowering or anything. Basically, my skin is left clean and moisturized.

on 9/29/2007 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Moisturizes and not drying. But after using it I get rashes all over my body. This is just after 1 use and after toweling dry. I suspect it's due to the fragrance, which is why I will not repurchase. Besides that, great product.

I love Dove body washes because they're gentle on the skin. Because the skin on my back is acne-prone, my dermatologist recommended using Dove products because they're gentle enough not to make me break out. I've used a variety of Dove body washes over the past few years, and I like Deep Moisture because its reasonably priced and works great. Leaves my skin feeling nice, lathers nicely, just an overall great product!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this body wash because it's moisturizing, but I won't repurchase because of the smell.

on 6/12/2007 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate the smell of this bodywash! Having gotten that out of the way, it is very moisturizing and creamy. I just can't get around that smell. It is sort of medicinal or something--I can't even describe it. It lingers during the day, so I keep getting whiffs of it at odd times. I think I'll pass it on to someone who has a less sensitive nose than I.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

The best moisturizing body wash out there.