September 23, 2014 | 1860 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

Hands down one of the greatest eye brushes I've ever used. SO soft, easy to blend, absolutely amazing. Plus you get two brushes for 5 bucks. That's so awesome. I can't wait to try more of the brushes from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whoa! Love these brushes, well the small one in particular, it is amazing. I'm asian with a small crease, and have tried for ages to "define my crease" to no avail. So one day I saw the reviews for this brush here, and hunted it down at my local cvs. Within the week I was defining my crease like a pro. These come in a set of two brushes, and both are very soft but firm, and good quality. I use the smaller one in my crease and the larger one as a blending brush. Love these brushes, they are definite keepers and part of my everyday makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG!!!!!!!! These brushes are the business!!! Picked these up at Longs Drugs/CVS for about $6 and you get 2 eyeshadow brushes similar to MAC's 226 and 219. Small tapered brushes perfect for putting and blending in the crease and adding eyeshadow along the bottom lashline and inner corner. These are great for those who have smaller lid space because you can blend more precisely without having the shadow all over your browbone and looking a mess. I washed mine before using them and they haven't shed and are wonderfully soft. These are a must have if you don't want to spend over $20 for other HE brushes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Br0wnEyes

I had these brushes for a while now, and they are amazing! I think the tinier crease brush is perfect for applying shadow to the inner corners, and the other crease brush for putting color right in the crease & outer. I have not tried any other brand of makeup brushes so I can't really compare, but I have no reason to buy any other crease brushes because these work so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So after reading all the good reviews about EOB brushes I got overly excited and had to own some. Unfortunately I live in Hawaii and there are no CVS stores here so I had to go online for them (as always curse the shipping). I actually had no intentions of purchasing these crease brushes and I only wanted the duo deluxe brush set, but while browsing I decided to get these along with the travel set. Total came out to around 35 bucks for all three brush sets, kinda crazy I know. But these are pretty darn good, the travel set was kinda disappointing but the duo set was awesome too. Anyway again these brushes make doing your eyeshadow kinda easier. I'm still trying to get the technique down but I find these brushes are good to learn with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ref26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! Amazing price for two great quality brushes. They pick up color and put it in the crease really well, I use them both constantly. The larger one is great for blending in the crease, the smaller really makes the outer V easy. EoB products are B1G1 half off at CVS this week for anyone interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by elleokay

I love this crease brush set! The larger one is great for general color and the smaller is perfect for detail work and applying color to the inner corner! My set has had minimal shedding and still look new for having them for over a year! For the price, these brushes are an absolute steal!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by darcynana7

Simple. Easy to use. Perfect brush for creases and outer V's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I've had some of these for a long time and they are great quality, soft, don't shed when washing, and blend eyeshadows well. Cheap price too. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I got these because I have a smaller lid space, and the 226 has been sold out a long time. It applies your crease shade easily and you can apply different colors on the lid without a blur of color. $5.89 at CVS. They are both dense with soft hair. It can also blend a smoky eye.