August 1, 2014 | 1014 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best mineral concealers that I have used. The color matches perfectly...which says a lot for me because I have super fair skin. For me to find a foundation and concealor that match is rare. I love the variety of shades Everyday Minerals offers. I also love the fact that I can custom blend as well. Plus, you can't beat the price and with no expiration date and the small amount needed to cover stuff...this product lasts a super, super long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly good concealer. I had a sample of this sitting around for ages - I never thought a "powder" could conceal but I was wrong. I've been using Multi-tasking on areas of redness and am pleasantly surprised with the results. It looks really natural and seems to blend so well with my PPP skin. The staying power is excellent also. I'm so impressed, I'm planning on giving the foundation from this brand another chance and I also plan on sampling the Intensive version of this concealer. My only gripe is that this can get messy to apply but I'm willing to overlook this because of its other advantages. Worth trying!

EDIT: Still using this daily, months later. If you have larger areas to conceal, try using a flocked sponge to apply! It works great. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by dudet

LOVE LOVE LOVE This concealer! It blends in perfectly with my skintone and doesn't make me breakout! It covers acne scars wonderfully. Woot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in my sample kit and loved it. I use it on my eyelids to cover my natural reddish pigmentation, over blemishes, around my nose- I threw my prescriptives liquid concealer away after having this for a week. I think I've been using this daily for a month and am no where near empty. I will definitely repurchase this. It's a staple for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Iamblondedotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'd say maybe for buying it again or not. It's a bit powdery/chalky, I find that I like Larenim's brand of concealer a lot more (it's more feathery light and blends in well). This is sort of yellow-y and orangey. Even though I buy ones with the pink tones they still seem yellow and coverage is medium. Anyway for a mineral makeup company, it's pretty good. Just watch out for production of zits!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great coverage and natural looking. What more can you ask? Besides, it has a very short ingredient list, a big plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Edit 3/31/09: After trying a few others, this is the best. It doesn't settle into fine lines or look powdery.
Covers everything - sun spots, acne, dark circles. Not quite perfect on redness near eyes (lids or inside of nose by eyes).
Great price, goes on smoothly. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i love this concealer! definitely HG material. i was surprised at how creamy and blendable this is, despite it being a loose powder. i use a small mop brush when applying to make sure the coverage is even. the staying powder is awesome, stays on and on and on until i take it off. and the small sized jar will last me a very long time! my only gripe is that i cannot use this on my undereye circles as it's too drying and will bring out lines. but all the other imperfections and booboos, this is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

I got this as a sample in an EM kit and I love it! I use this on any blemishes and it covers them up beautifully and removes the redness. I also use this if I have dark undereye circles (I get those suckers very now and then). I like to layer EM matte foundation in warm medium beige over the concealed areas, then I apply the foundation around my nose and I'm done. On my good days, I don't use this concealer, but I love to use it on those imperfections when they pop up. Definitely will purchase when my sample runs out, but that sample will last a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't rave enough about this concealer. It is the creamiest powder I've ever used, very soft and easy to apply. It makes my dark circles, broken capillaries, and red area around the nose nearly disappear. It looks good in all lights too, even the ugly public bathroom flourescent lights! LOL

I use a synthetic foundation brush, and just fill up the tips of the bristles and swipe and dot wherever I need, rather generously. I truly feel like I am erasing imperfections. When I'm done, I make sure it all looks blended and give a spritz or two of rosewater to set it. I don't even need to go further with a foundation. And a bonus for my very sensitive skin--no irritation, as I've had with other mineral products. I will continue to buy this over and over! And considering how cheap it is to try the line, there's only the price of shipping to lose.