July 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by carmen1980

I'm going on about a month of using this product, and so far I LOVE it!

I am a mascara junkie, and it's taken it's toll on my once beautiful lush, dark, thick, long lashes. So I started on a quest to find a good conditioner and came across this. The price isn't even worth batting an eye at, so I bought 3...what the heck I say.

Well I'm so glad I did! It's made a definite difference. My lahes are getting nice and thick again. I had a problem where one eye had longer lashes than they other...this is correcting that. My lashes aren't falling out as much as they used to. They are stronger and just all around LOOK better. It also works on my brows. I am so glad I found this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

I've only used this product on my eyebrows, for the record I'm obsessed with the brows, and it works FANTABULOUSLY! I love the way it makes my eyebrows feel once you wash the product off (so soft, almost like you applied conditioner to them). It works great as a brow gel during the day as well. Just be sure not to get make-up on the wand as it will make the product in the tube turn from white to some unholy looking color. The "white goo", as I so lovingly refer to it, does help with growing in sparse areas and overall darkens and conditions the eyebrow hair. My one and only gripe is the wand applicator. I would prefer a doe foot sponge applicator for the eyebrow, but seeing how this "white goo" doubles as an eyelash accelerator as well it makes sense for the mascara applicator. I have only been able to find this product at Rite Aid and each time it's been the last one or else I would have depleted their inventory! Even if you are still skeptical about this product, I would give it a GO! How can you NOT try this product when it usually retails for around $4 bucks?!?!? I've tried other products, most notably Billion Dollar Brows, and yes that product worked well for the brows, but did not work well for my wallet ($20, plus S&H). I just adore Ardell for even having this product, they have found a 'forever and forever' in me, as in : I WILL FOREVER AND FOREVER BUY THIS PRODUCT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by karenahn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to add my approval to the general chorus. I'm Asian, my eyelashes were thin and I hate wearing mascara (contact lenses, allergies, etc.). I started using this on my eyebrows and lashes instead of mascara and after two-three months of regular application, I saw definite growth, especially on my eyelashes. Now it looks like I'm already wearing 1-2 coats of actual mascara when I have nothing on. Amazing. Highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ChibsMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work for me =( i use it as a brow gel now, without any hopes...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by holliexoxo88

So I'll get down to what everyone wants to know first: Does it work? Yes it does. Do not think of it being a magical device that will instantly make your lashes grow, because it doesn't. You really have to use this constantly to see any difference. I used this on my eye brows mostly because I had over plucked my eye brow in one area and it really helped my eye brows grow. My eye brow grew back 100% in a very short amount of time, and I used this product religiously! I even put it on during the day as sort of a brow gel to make my brows stay in place, because I noticed during the night when I used it on my eye brows it kind of made them feel stiff at first so I made sure to put it on that specific eye brow day and night. I also used it on my lashes just to see if it worked there, and after a couple weeks I did notice a significant difference. The price is amazing, less than 5 dollars at ride aid and it is an amazing product. It kind of conditions my eye lashes too and makes them feel softer and kind of rejuvenates them after using mascara. Now, for the cons because there is one. The reason I rated it only 4 lippies is because it can irritate my eyes. After I put this on I notice my eyes water a little bit more, and when I lay down and watch TV getting ready to relax for bed, I notice it feels like my eyes are watering a lot and I constantly have to wipe my eyes. Also when I wake up in the morning I notice I have huge sleepies in my eye. (Ya know the crusties you wake up with.) Will this make me stop using the product? No not at all. The pros far out way the cons. It is an amazing product, especially for the price. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using a couple of tubes of this, I couldn't find it anywhere in Asheville. Thinking it was no big deal, that perhaps it was just an unneccessary step, I forgot about it. Wrong. Within a couple of months my lashes were skimpy and breaking off or simply falling out. Finally, I found some more and started using it again. Love it. Think of it as a conditioner for your lashes. Does it make your lashes grow? I don't really know but I don't want to be without it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I received this in a swap and I'm definitely not disappointed. My lashes seem to be softer and fuller after one month of use. They are already long so I haven't noticed a change in that area. It does irritate your eyes so be careful when applying and don't rub your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this product for over a week now and used it about 3 times. I used it the first 2 days after I got it and forgot about it until yesterday when I looked in the mirror and noticed my lashes looked longer, darker and thicker. I've been blessed w/ naturally long dark lashes but after years of using mascara and sun exposure they had started to look shorter and thinner.
I think something people don't realize is that these(lash growers) are more of lash conditioners and work quickly because the lashes are short and you get results quicker than you would w/ your hair on your head. This is not going to make you grow hair you never had it just helps repair so that your lashes can grow back in. Maybe I'm wrong.

One complaint is that it does irritate eyes I guess that's why you should use it at night so your less likely to get it in them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only been using this about 5 days and I already notice a difference! My lashes feel strong and healthy and def. look longer even without mascara on! I used on my brows also and where I have a slight blad spot already looks less noticeable. I feel crazy saying I am seeing results already but it seems like alot of you other girlies have as well so maybe it is true! All I know is that with mascara on my eyelashes look FAKE! And the ones on the inner cornor that are usually sparse and unruley are perfect! I spent $5 for this on Drugstore.com. I about a extra tube and I am glad I did, I love it! I am glad I tried this first and didn't spend $95 for Enormouslash like I was going to. I must buy product and a great addition to any woman's beauty regimen!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by AlasseM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the second product I've tried to make my lashes healthier and longer. The first was from Canmake and it's called Eyelash Essence (which is a good product except that I woke up with flakes on my eyelashes, sorta dried up on my eyelashes). I bought this Ardell one to compare. So far, it did everything the Canmake does without the flakes on my eyelashes. It does seem to make it healthier and longer. However, I think the Canmake one seems to make my lashes noticeably longer. All in all, I would still buy this and I do recommend this product to anyone. But it doesn't deserve a 5 because it's not all that but still a good product, if that makes sense at all.