MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

4.3

on 7/8/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I made the mistake of ordering Stereo Rose online before I saw it in real life at the mac counter...even the MUA said she didn't like how it swatched on my cheeks. I hate it and would like to get rid of its royal frostiness with whomever cares. Email me at riggs_79@yahoo.co.uk to negotiate. Please hurry as I would like to get rid of it Asap. Oh and its unopened.

on 7/8/2010 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is yet another LE product that sold out in hours and luckily I was able to get my hands on it. I heard mixed reviews about this on dark girls such as myself and I must say that personally I really do like this. It's described as a coral pink with shimmer but my skin tends to mute out the coral. I'm very happy with my purchase and am hoping that MAC doesn't wait another 5 years to re-release!

on 7/8/2010 7:53:00 PM

There is a lot of hype around this MSF, and I was skeptical about it but heard so many good things I had to give it a shot. After my online order with MAC got backordered, I managed to snag the last one at my local MAC counter. I am SO glad I got it!

I am about about an NC20 or so (I use BB Natural Finish in 3.25 Cool Beige, which is actually not that cool-toned), and this MSF gives me such a pretty glow. I have seen swatches where it shows up slightly orange on some people, but on me it looks like the pinky-coral it does in the pan. It does not emphasize my pores at all ... it just looks like a pretty natural flush with a little bit of sheen to it. It seems to me like a more pigmented powder version of Tarte's Blissful cheekstain, plus a little bit of shimmer.

Note: My Stereo Rose doesn't have a lot of veining in it, which may account for why it isn't as orange as it is on others. The veining makes a big difference.

Overall I am happy with Stereo Rose and I am glad I went out of my way to get it. I'd definitely repurchase if it were re-released.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wow I didn't realize how popular this was, i know it is on MUA but geez everyone knew about this one. I went at 10 right when the mall opened and 2 people were already in line waiting for it. As the MAC girl was helping us out, she was getting phone calls to put it on hold. To me it doesn't look that pretty in the pan, but once you put it on, wow it gives an amazing glow to your face, I was debating if i should get this or not and im really glad i did! Get this guys if you can!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just recieved mine and I LOVE IT!!! It's just in time for that gorgeous summer glow that this color gives. It's now my favorite msf so far from the ones I've tryed. It's a must have fellow msf lovers!! It's just the most beautiful coral color I think I've ever seen!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

OK! SO!... I have been waiting for this to be released! All the hype had me PSYCHED to run out and get this! I got a lil bummed out when it sold out on the website so fast, but... LUCKILY (bittersweet luckily?) I was sick from work this morning... I went to the doc and when they dismissed me from work I decided to run out to MAC BEFORE I went home to rest... Well.... Thank god! I got my store's LAST one! (At 10:35) Well.... I decided to put it on my cheeks when I got home and all I have to say is WOW! It looks great! I will agree that it IS NOT fully domed but I am in love! This is the nicest MSF I own! And I have quite a few of the good ones!

on 7/8/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

nice color on my nc25 asian skin but i dont see what the hype is all about... it's pretty but nothing special to me...this is a ton of product.. it's very pigmented ....maybe one swipe is enough...i dont think i will ever use it all up..you get a lot...wish it was smaller and for less price.

on 7/8/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been waiting for this re-release since my love affair with MAC began when I joined MUA in 2005...I think that's when the original one came out. I usually find that long awaited re-releases are overhyped, like with Moth Brown and Parrot, for example. These things never seem to live up to their hype. Until now. I love this MSF. On my NC35-37 skintone, this is a gorgeous, glowy bronzed coral. It is the perfect, slightly shimmery blush and highlighter hybrid. It doesn't accentuate my flaws either, somehow, so I find it kind of magical. The texture reminds me of Benefit Coralista but in a more neutral shade. I am taking off one lippie, however, because it tends to fade fairly quickly. I may have to layer a cream blush underneath to make it last, even with face primer. MMM/Oily/NC35-37.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
Looove it! I never tried the first, but the second it amazing. :) Happy I got it!

on 7/6/2010 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

BEAUTIFUL COLOR! In the pot, it's an orange/coral color w/bronzey brown veining. On the skin it's a GORGEOUS coral/peach color. I think it would work on all skin tones. I definitely see what the fuss is about.

Video Reviews & Tutorials