TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

I have been coloring my hair for atleast 7 years, and I can't get away from this product. A year ago my hair was in terrible shape after bleaching my brown hair blonde, and this product helped get it back into shape. Ive been using it for almost a year now and i love it. It keeps my hair moisturized and my color locked in. Of couse youre going to get build up if you use this product every day, that goes with any hair product people! I switch off between this and Halo Hydrating shampoo and my hair is in awesome shape! i use the reconstructing condition once or twice a week because its a protein conditioner so yes it can dry out your hair if you use it every day. to get the full benefits of the reconstructor use it once or twice a week. love it!

I LOVE this shampoo! (I also use the reconstructor conditioner) When I bought this I realized it's for treated hair and I have virgin hair so I thought it wouldn't be for me. But I was wrong - it left my hair super smooth, soft, and light. My biggest issue is that most products weigh my hair down and it becomes icky but this was different - totally worked. Now my hair is soft, shiny, and managable, and still keeps its body.=) PLUS it smell sooo amazing - like yummy strawberry candies. I think it's going to become quite addictive lol. Anyway, GREAT product - the same goes for the reconstructor conditioner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it.. smells great... foams up very nice... and is really hydrating.. leaves hair very soft and revitalized!!!!
The pump bottles are excellent also.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

As Paula Begoun has said that Dumb Blonde reconstructor has no effect on chemically treated hair and I tend to think the shampoo has either…But as I dye my hair with henna, I don’t care much for its effect on chemically treated hair
It works wonders on my very long hair dry ends. And another interesting effect: I have a very oily scalp, after using this shampoo for a while my every day hair washing decreased to 2-3 times a week! As I really hated washing my hair every morning this is a real blessing!
I buy it in the salon size bottles, and say that the pump could be better.
It has special sweet candy like smell like all the TiGi products that I have used.
EDIT. I prefer TiGis Superstar shampoo - better for oily hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have very fine bleached blonde hair. Have had it for years. Every once in a while I get a hair up my butt to make it darker. This time I only wanted to do a couple shades lighter. Didn't work. I ended up using THREE color kits, then found my HG color (which I thought was discontinued) totally stripped my hair of ANY pigmentation, then put a color on top of that. Normally I would be bald by now. I've been using BedHead Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner (I use Feria conditioner when I'm really abusing my hair). I have had very minimal breakage and I know it's due to the shampoo/conditioners!!!

Ok product, but I think Tigi oatmeal & honey shampoo is better. And Tigi fashionista colour-safe shampoo is the best for colour-treated hair.

All of them smell really good, as Tigi products tend to do. :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Paired this with Reconstructor...And I was not even mildly impressed. My hair actually felt more brittle and dry than ever. Later on, a hairdresser informed me that my hair may have been missing hydration, but got over loaded on proteins. And that made the strands crispy and stiff.

This smells like lemonade and the smell is pretty overpowering. I think the line works well on color treated hair and it gives plenty of moisture. It rinses out clean and the hair looks great. I liked the volume that my hair got from using this stuff. I hate the name, though, and the stereotypical pink bottle. It reminds me of Clueless...ick.

My first review on this board goes to...TIGI dumb blonde...love this stuff!! My last hairdresser completely fried my hair, and I was seriously contemplating cutting it all off until I found this stuff. The first few days I used it my hair was kind of dry, but I figured that was just from all the proteins, I'm really glad I stuck with it after about a week of use my hair is soft and silky! I use the dumb blonde set and follow up with john frieda spray in conditioner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG along with the reconstructer( see my other review) It adds protein to help repair my hair from coloring and heat styling damage. It also keeps my blond highlights from fading. My oily roots are under control and I have no product build up. But it does not strip my hair either. I get the best of both worlds

I rated this a fairly good value. I can get it in a two pack big bottles with the reconstructer for $19.99. And it lasts me forever.

****Well I had to stop using this as I found out my skin hates anything with cones in it. Gives me cystic acne. But I still recommend this to others****