August 22, 2014 | 1860 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cole2976

My first review on this board goes to...TIGI dumb blonde...love this stuff!! My last hairdresser completely fried my hair, and I was seriously contemplating cutting it all off until I found this stuff. The first few days I used it my hair was kind of dry, but I figured that was just from all the proteins, I'm really glad I stuck with it after about a week of use my hair is soft and silky! I use the dumb blonde set and follow up with john frieda spray in conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sarah1019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG along with the reconstructer( see my other review) It adds protein to help repair my hair from coloring and heat styling damage. It also keeps my blond highlights from fading. My oily roots are under control and I have no product build up. But it does not strip my hair either. I get the best of both worlds

I rated this a fairly good value. I can get it in a two pack big bottles with the reconstructer for $19.99. And it lasts me forever.

****Well I had to stop using this as I found out my skin hates anything with cones in it. Gives me cystic acne. But I still recommend this to others****

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by anunlikelylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so i havent tried this certain shampoo before but always get the tigi sets in the pump bottles when they go on sale. so i ended up getting this shampoo along with the conditioner/reconstructer for 19.95 at a beauty place near me. i dont have blonde hair and it hasn't been dyed recently but i have dyed it a few times before. anyways, so i used this today for the first time and i LOVE it. first it smells REALLY REALLY good, second the color is really pretty (not very relevant but its like a pearly pink color), and lathers up very well. my hair looks shiny and not too flat. will update after more usage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For ref, I have fine, flyaway shoulder length blonde hi-lighted hair. I bought this shampoo in a twin set with the matching conditioner and wow, im impressed. I was actually looking for the l'oreal professional shine blonde shampoo but the stylist at my hairdresser recommended this instead. I was a bit unsure but purchased it anyway.It was also half price so I ended up paying 10 for 2 huge tubs of shampoo and cond. Firstly the smell of them is amazing! The shampoo smell is slightly stronger than the cond but both are gorgeous. Together they left my hair not only smelling amazing but feeling so silky and soft (l'oreal left my hair slightly dry and 'crunchy') It feels like im running my fingers thru silk and doesnt weigh it down at all! Also this left my hair shiny and brightened up my blonde to a shiny golden light blonde wheras l'oreal would sometimes make it look kinda white. Overall this is amazing and as long as they keep selling this ill keep re buying!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by smooches21

I bought the Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Reconstructor as a set for 20$. Not bad.
After I first used it, I thought it was really drying even with the Reconstructor conditioner. But, I when I let my hair dry it was smooth, soft, bouncy, and shiny! Kind of makes me think that those other conditioners like Garnier Fructis's 3 minute conditioner which makes your wet hair feel smooth, really in turn way your hair down. The Dumb Blonde duo does the job without waying it down. And the pump is good unless you are traveling with them...I hate that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ashleym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had bought this shampoo before and liked it alot..to me it lathered well and my hair was not oily 24 hours after shampooing..I like the smell..anything too crazy smelling in the morning makes me gag and this stuff isnt too bad...I did catch a steal on it though...about a month after xmas they had the gift sets from xmas an additional 50% off the lowest price marked...so if i remember correctly I got the full size bottle of shampoo and reconstructor for $10 together in a set...So far I have had good luck with it...it doesnt dry out my hair like some of the shampoos I have tried in the past. And something that I did agree on after reading some of the reviews...the way it is packaged is great! I never thought that you actually dont waste any with the dispenser on this shampoo compared to the flip top lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by chinesehunni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shampoo was so great when I first got it. I loved the smell and it lathered really well in my hair and moisturized it well too. I used it in conjunction with its conditioner and I totally believed it was worth it. My hair was in such bad shape. I had a horrible experience with a new hairdresser and she fried my hair! I constantly change my hair color, so this is great for chemically damaged hair. After a couple weeks of use, my hair began to have days where it would still feel smooth as silk and moisturized, but some days would be straw-like. But I still gave this a 4 because it made my condition of my fried hair SO MUCH BETTER.. i mean like 10x better!! My hair was in such bad shape, it actually broke off when the hairdresser put highlights in my hair!! (It was as if I had bangs all over my head) I wanted to cry and this saved everything :) If you use another conditioner (just a plain moisturizing one, I used zero frizz from a drugstore and pantene [alternated days]) after the dumb blonde reconstructing conditioner, you'll still have the silky smooth hair after your shower, along with much much healthier hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 6:10:00 AM More reviews by stardustpisces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this stuff,love it. I just went back to my natural medium blonde shade and bought this and fell in LOVE> I love the smell of this stuff the pineapple scent.only thing is my hair felt a bit dry after using it(just a BIT) but then Id also put my hair through major major hell with bleaching the black and green out and going blonde at home myself,thanks much lol. as i feel it now its very very soft and shiny.as long as i use a good conditioner with this(which i always condition-whether its alone or with shampooing) ill be fine.
highly recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2006 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulFairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well all I can say is that it smelled good! This shampoo is terrible! It was so drying on my hair! It looks like straw it actually made my hair dry! I am deff. trashing this shampoo as soon as possible.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by uh_gabyzinha

Argh... My hair simply hated this shampoo - and also hated me for trying it. It made my hair very dry and super hard to detangle. The smell is strong and awful! Don't know what I was thinking when I bought it.