April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by taleyn

No too happy with the packaging but this stuff really works! I love the fact that is it natural and it isn't really very harsh as the amount is controllable. I only use a pea size and some water and it works fine. Haven't experienced any oily flim, instead it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Will update when I use it more often...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by cburk3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scrub is excellent! For anyone who suffers with acne, this is the product for you. It has cleared bumpy whiteheads and acne on my face. I use it every evening along with the tomato cleanser and toner. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 3:36:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

Oh how I love this stuff! It makes my skin amazingly soft and smooth... burts can do no wrong in my book!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by LizM9

I really wanted to like this because of the simple ingredients. But it is WAY too rich for my skin (combo, acne prone) and doesn't really rinse all that clean. Too bad, because I love Burts. But I could see how someone with mature, possibly dry skin, might take this out for a whirl. Smells yummy too, like spice cake.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by linadaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember not liking this scrub. I like BB products however. It just smelled too much like real fruit. The extreme thickness is probably why it reminded me of something edible. Actualy, someone told me BB products are edible but I never looked into it. It was not fun at all, and I think puting on a scrub should feel good to put on too, not just have on. I think I threw it away, I couldn't even bare giving it away. Now I can't live with out Grassroots Sweeping Success face buffer. It's the highlight of my shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by emorris

My favorite thing about this scrub is the smell: it smells like my grandma's apple cider at Christmas. The packaging (glass jar) freaks me out because I have tile in my bathroom, but it is visually pleasing. You must mix this with a (very) little bit of water before applying to your face. It does leave my skin really soft and smooth, and I use my cleanser afterwards to remove any particles or oils from the scrub. This scrub has larger rough particles in it (walnut shells, I think) so this is probably better for less sensitive skin types. My skin is mildly sensitive, so I limit myself to twice a week. It's a decent scrub that I'll repurchase until I find a gentler scrub that gives the same results.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by magee01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUCK! The consistency, the scent...everything was just gross for me. I could barely try it on my face because I didn't like the consistency. Needless to say I won't buy again. I can't talk about if this product worked though because I only "used" it once.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scrub! It makes my face so smooth and soft and dewey. To those of you who think it's too harsh, mix less scrub with more water. This is waaaay better than St.Ives Apricot Scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2006 1:33:00 AM More reviews by LadyRay713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it has this smell that makes me rack my brain trying to rem. what /where i was when i smelled it, and i can NEVER figure it out. its a country/fruity/kind of baked good smell lol- but other then that i like it.
i got a small jar in the trial pack, and just used it actually.. i needed something to really get at my face, i used about 1/2 the very small jar so about a teaspoon. i massaged for a while- i did notice that some of my blackheads were gone, but i have alot so its nothing new that a few go away- but the rest did look smaller... its not a mircale, but damn does it make you skin feel REALLLLY smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by TessyBuggyWuggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through about 3 or 4 jars of this stuff and I really love it! Its great! Just add a little bit of water and spread it on your face. I used it every night and then used Cetaphil to cleanse. My skin looked really great. (You probably think every night is too much, but i have super oily-acne prone-teenage skin.) So the other day, for some reason, I decided to get Clean and Clear's Oxygenating scrub. What a bunch of crap. Immediately I started getting black heads and whiteheads on my chin. My forehead looked like Braille. And considering thats the only thing I changed, i know that scrub is the culprit. I need more Burt's Bees! I dont know why I ever chanded when my routine was working so well!!!!