April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff. it's great for oily skin and makes it no so oily through out the day. it has a nice soft creamy texture and applies great with a sponge or powder brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works well for overall, light coverage. Lately I've been keeping this in my purse for touch-ups. This has a wonderful, almost creamy texture, and it doesn't get cakey on my face. There are so many shades, and they come in cool or warm tones.

Package design leaves a little to be desired. The product is on one side, and the applicator / mirror is on the other, so if you want to use the mirror you have to do this flip-apply product to sponge - - flop-open compact to get to mirror move that's a bit awkward.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

I remember liking this powder a lot. It delivered a nice coverage without being too heavy or cakey on my skin. The shade W5 is btw perfect for my skin tone (liquid foundation too, but not the concealer!!!). I also like the polished look I get from this powder, very fresh and pretty. I'll get it again very soon cause it's almost as good as my HG Helena Rubinstein's Color Clone but for a much lower price! From the drugstores: it's the best pressed powder I know! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by emgb

I have been trashing this for awhile because I bought it a long time ago. I don't know why but for some reason, I thought that it didn't work so I just tossed it aside. I started using it again though and actually, it isn't half bad. It works well enough as a finishing powder and seems to control some shine. It's very average but, it works, so I'm fairly impressed. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by msmith21

i love this! it's a great price and the texture is very smooth. it doesnt work as a foundation, but is great over it or just over shiny spots on a bare face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

bought this on clearance in the wrong shade to use as a contour.i wish they had it in my shade! the texture is almost creamy and it sets makeup beautifully.i was very pleased with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by XAmandaXSotherland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS! but not as a foundation.. more of a setting powder - its great for those shiney spots... love itt.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by XoBarbieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everyone has different opinions. I bought this product, expecting it to be amazing since its L'Oreal , and was wrong. It wasn't as well as i thought it would be. I would apply it all over my face and it would look oily, and creamy, it was very obvios.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by obsessedamanda

I love this stuff! I used Mac Satin Finish powder before, and I saw a review for this product and tried it out not expecting much. I was wrong! It goes over my makeup perfectly, no matter what foundation I decide to use that day. It makes my skin look perfect, it matches my skin tone perfectly without breaking me out. Yay for a cheaper option.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily skin and find this powder does the job of keeping me shine free very well! It is finely milled, does NOT make my skin break out and is reasonably priced. I use Neutral 2 or 3. Will buy again (already have!)