BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 2/11/2008 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So I needed a break from shimmery eye highlighters and this is perfect, its a light pinkish skin color and instantly lifts and brightens the brow area. a little goes a long way, and right now Im sticking to shimmer on my cheek bones and a little on my eye lids for a natural not overdone look, this makes my eyes look polished and fresh. :)
UPDATE: Ok its summer now and i have a bit of a tan, and this looks really off and too bright, will only use in the wintertime when im much paler. ITs much too light and pink for my summer peachy golden skin!
WINTER ONLY PRODUCT FOR MOI.

on 2/6/2008 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to always use a pale shimmery eyeshadow or a liquid highlighter like High Beam as a brow highlighter, but since I got this wonder pencil they've been languishing in my makeup drawer. Not only is High Brow a lovely subtle highlighter (I don't think I will ever do a shimmery highlighter for day after using this) for my brow bone, but it also makes my brows look more defined and groomed.
It's a no-brainer to use - just a swipe under each brow and lightly blend. Resist the temptation to overblend, otherwise it will lose it's best effect.

I use this everyday. Just the tiniest swipe underneath the arch of my brow to highlight and create the illusion of extra lift. It also helps keep the undereye area looking a bit cleaner when I get a bit lazy and allow some strays to come in. In all honesty, if I looked hard enough, I could probably find some cheap concealer or thick foundation a few shades lighter that would probably create the same effect. However, this is nice if you light to keep your brows extra sharp looking, since they really do make a difference in the overall appearance of your face.

on 1/8/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i realized the importance that beautiful eyebrows make to the face, and bought this on a recent visit to sephora to help enhance my arch. its perfectly matte, easily blendable and goes on silky smooth. and since this pencil is so convenient compared to loose/pressed pigments i easily incorporated it into my routine. great if you want to splurge for that little extra.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been happy with the High Brow highlighter. It makes a good illusion if you put it underneath your arch or anywhere you wish to high light. It also looks great underneath the end of your brow line too, but make sure you blend! Blending is the secret to this product because when you first put it on, it's very white until you blend it.

on 12/29/2007 2:00:00 PM

Another great way to use this pencil is on your waterline! I saw in a magazine that filling in your waterline with a light nude pencil will make small eyes seem larger, and it works like a charm. The color and consistency of this pencil make it just right for my PPP complexion. I love that I found a new way to use this pencil, and saved myself $$ by using it instead of purchasing Paula Dorf's Enhancer pencil, which does the same thing as High Brow for me. So if you think High Brow is a little too matte for under your brow, try it on your waterline instead!

on 12/18/2007 12:17:00 PM

I got it as a Xmas gift and I have to say that it was unexpected but good! I find some of the benefit product to be weird and not very useful or very appealing, but since it was a gift and I love their eyeshadows, I gave it a try: It's magical!!
It gives that extra something to the eyes....I tried to do that with cream eyeshadow but it looked "powdered" instead of matte and subtle. Don't wanna look like a drag queen.....lol
This pencil is really great, though I would never have thought of buying it, since I don't see it as an essential....
And it's pricey for what it is....(20 euros in Sephora Paris)

on 11/28/2007 8:29:00 PM

This products really lived up to what it claims to do. I really like it.

on 11/18/2007 12:06:00 PM

I believe the same thig can be done with an eyeshadow, when I used this it look so white, i really had to blend it alot and than didnt seem to find a difference from before I put it on, it is nice for the inner corners of your eyes.

on 9/28/2007 4:04:00 PM

I have tried a few benefit "fix its" but for me they have never really lived up to their promises.

This one is fab though - I love the creamyness of the texture, and i like the way it makes the eyes pop. Although highlighting under the brow is a no brainer, sometimes shimmer is not the best thing, especially if you have a large area and small lids (like me) so its great that this is matte.

You still need to blend it, but I really like this product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products