July 26, 2014 | 1758 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing "common" about this scent. The sweet notes of Pear and Peach are kept from being overtly sugary by the addition of the clean notes of fresh cut grass. The initial scent is one of pears... but on the dry down this becomes beautifully clean smelling. Doesn't last all day which is kinda sad since I can't get enough of this AG fragrance! I'd repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahmey

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been on the fence about this fragrance for a while, b/c although I did like the smell of it, I didn't LOVE it. Based on an earlier review here, I just layered Eau D'Hadrien (another AG scent that I didn't love on it's own) lightly over it, and now I adore it... Hadrien seems to complete it. Minus one lippie for not lasting overly long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by dancingoutlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells just the way pears canned in their own syrup taste. Iíve never been a fan of pears, but I wanted to try this one out of curiosity. Considering I donít like pears, this is nice. It isnít really fruity, and it just misses being bland. It has sort of a light syrupy note, and Iím thinking that plenty of people will like this and it will work with the right chemistry. Not mine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by romarin

I love the very, VERY Pear of this, which it definitely shouts. But on me it disappears after 20 minutes. Maybe the EDT would last longer? It does mix well with Eau d'Hadrien. If it lasted longer I'd give it more raves, because I do love the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the EDP bottle for Christmas and has been wearing this fragrance often even since. It's very soft, feminine, and I think a non offensive fragrance. Meaning, I can ride a crowded subway or bus and not worry about leaving my mark. I'm not very good at describing fragrances but here's what I detect - smokey pears, grass, some almond or praline, a little bit of spice (cinnamon?), and a touch of vanilla. At first spritz, the smokey pears and grass notes are overwhelming to me. After a few minutes, it fades and I get a harmonious blend of the above decribed notes. Unfortunately, this has no lasting power on me whatsoever. I'm delighted for about the first hour, maybe 2 hours and then it's gone. I wish I can give this a higher rating but it's not a HG fragrance for me. It's also too expensive to keep reapplying througout the day. I'll finish my bottle but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by kiwiwood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Think I've finally found my all-time favorite. This is gorgeous on me and just gets better. I can even smell it the next morning. I've read other reviews that aren't so favorable so I guess it just has everything to do with body chemistry. Fortunately it completely agrees with mine. I totally love the scent but am horrible with descriptions so won't even attempt it. Others get a distinct pear note but I don't detect this at all. Just soft, delicate floral and a bit of vanilla. Wish it weren't so expensive. I'll buy this forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 11:57:00 PM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful in the vial-a 4 or 5. Instant sourness on my skin- a 0 if I could indicate that. What luck. Turns as fast as Quelque Fleurs/QF Violettes on me. The only other fragrance that has done this has been Blanc Violette. Odd. This is the week of turning fragrances. Chemistry?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

*ARGH!* Gosh darn it! Yet another fragrance I have been lemming that has not worked well with my skin chemistry. On first spritz all I get is pure alcohol --- a sharp zing that went right up my nose. This is definitely a pear scent, but on me it's like pears in the process of rotting mixed with baby wipes and the stale/slightly musky odor of sweat. *GAG* Thumbs down for me :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by CathyEarnshaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my! I just love this! Pear!
Another quirky Goutal fruity fragrance that's captured my heart....and my nose!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2006 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ilina

I am not as thrilled with the bottle as I thought I would be. It is "pretty", but pretty in the way my grandmother would like. It is, however, not going to pass for vintage.

I am liking the scent so far. It is deep enough for a sensualness, yet crisp enough to be feminine as well. I don't get as much of the fruitiness as others on me. Slight pear scent, but this is overpowered by the spicier notes on me.

I'll see how my BF reacts to know if I will buy again. I do like wearing it around the house, just for me, so far.