Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

I just started using/buying the BB Shimmer Bricks - I have it in Beige and Pink. Next, I am planning to buy the Bronze, but as I live in Bangkok, the BB counters only get limited shipments of them - so I've got to wait it out for Bronze. I got the Beige because I had not been able to initially buy the Pink as it was out of stock or not in season, one or the other I was never clear of from the BAs at various dept. stores. Surprisingly, I find the Beige much easier to use than the Pink. I use brown frost colored eyeshadows and using it to highlight the inner part of the upper lid. I've been using it everyday so far (beige one). I haven't been so successful using it on the upper cheek or face area - or rather, I am more successful applying it on the eye area. It takes a while to get used to applying techniques. I ended up buying special "contour" (Stila dbl-end no. 20) and "smudge" (BB eye smudge and MAC no. 219 - the MAC brush didn't work as well as the Stila one) especially to get the right effect since the tools I had wouldn't do it. And am very happy with these products! Recommend it as one of the HGs of making-up your face!!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the Beige shimmerbrick. Gorgeous color although I am starting to notice that it emphasizes pores. I used to have small pores and I have no idea what changed but I don't like that aspect. Oh well, the search continues, I am hoping it is just my cleanser or something

I have been eyeing these shimmerbricks forever! I'm a PPP with brown hair/green eyes and loved the idea of the pink one but I already own so many shades...thought the bronze one was gorgeous but didn't think I could pull it off...well I received the bronze one as a gift (much to my surprise!) this weekend and I am infatuated with this product! The colors look amazing on my eyes (the ruddiest shade of brown really makes the green in my eyes stand out) and as a bronzer this is gorgeous! I just bought MAC Peachykeen which I love for everyday use and I dusted a little bit of this for a subtle, shimmery glow. I received all kinds of compliments today...now I want to check out the beige one after reading all the rave reviews!!!

I use the Beige and Brown for eyeshadow and highlighter and this is fabulous! Just lovely. You can't use too much, either. The color range is divine. You can blend or separate the colors. I tend to use the white shimmer on my eyes. It makes them pop.

I love to use this product in the summer as a bronzer. All the colors swirled together produce the perfect shade bronzer, balanced with lighter and darker shades of shimmery bronzers/highlighters. It imparts an ethereal glow to my face, especially to my cheeks, that looks very natural, although shimmery. Very beautiful effect. I like to use this instead of blush when I'm going for a more natural look or with colors in that sun-kissed family. The "bricks" can fall out of the compact if it is turned upside down, which could be avoided with better packaging. The one I have is the basic one, not the Pink or Bronze (brown) one. I also have the brush that came in a special set with this, the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush. I like to use the individual colors as eyeshadows, as well as mixed with lipgloss for a great look. It's a multitask product for me. Great item, but a bit expensive for what it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

The MA dusted all over my face and for about 5 minutes it looked great. I bought the shimmerbrick thinking my bronzer woes were over. Got in my car and my face started itching and then the burning started. Continued until my face felt like fire ants were biting it. Had to go home immediately and wash my face! This product is not for me--something in this does not agree w/ my very sensitve rosacea. So another return; when will I learn?

I have the pink shimmer brick compact. I was a little hestitant to buy it since it's $35 and I was already buying a blush, but it was definitely worth it. It looks great on eyes and lasts, though if you overdo it you can end up looking like you have pink eye. It's perfect for adding a glow to cheeks and looks great over blush. A word of warning: if your skin is at all dry, this compact will make your pores look huge. Overall, a wonderful product, especially for the superpale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am into the sheer shimmery look for spring and I think this bronzer did just the trick. It works everywhere, on the cheeks, eyes and i even dab a lil on my finger and apply it to my lips for an overall glow. Makes my skin look really fresh. The easy swoop motion using the brush and swiping all the colors only takes one stroke to gather color onto the brush. No need to mix, or swoop over the color brick ten million times as with some cheap bronzing products. I think its a great add for spring/summer and I agree with the lady at the counter who said "it looks like u've just spent 20 minutes on your eyes with just one sweep".

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beige Shimmerbrick is great. I have pale skin and it goes very well...not streaky or orangey looking...Love it!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have to admit, I have all 3 shimmerbricks---and I rank them like this: 1. Beige--- perfectly sheer, neutral --I love it for daytime on my eyelids 2. Bronze--I kinda like the russet shades in it-- but bought it when it first came out and probably should've tossed it by now 3. Pink--I thought I would look more luminous during the cool months wearing this, but still felt quite pasty--only lasted a few weeks before my 4 yr old (a rising diva herself) destroyed--pulverized---it! In general, I love Bobbi products and feel this was worth the $35-- absolutely!