November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Face Powder SPF 16

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jessicaflox

This is a good powder to use on it's own or over liquid foundation. It provides really nice coverage. Hides flaws, gives good color. I like that it is pressed rather than loose so it's easy to have in a bag etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by basketlady93

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I apply this with a damp brush. I love the flawless look I get from it, and feels as though I have nothing on my face. I love it so much, that I have quit using my Clinique foundation that I was using. I will defintely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT product, in fact this is THE BEST foundation I have EVER used in my entire life and believe me I have used MANY. It is fragrance free, does not irritate my Rosacea or adult acne, coverage is completely versatile and (most importantly for me) is 100% natural looking! The tricky part is finding the right shade, sand beige is perfect for me (yellow undertones) ..and sometime I also so with light bronzer for some color. PERFECT product in every way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kh1573

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

love love love. doesn't make me break out and it has very good coverage. its versatile too, i like it with foundation and without foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by iLOVEthis

I've been using this for about 2 years or so, and it's great for me! I use this with my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush, and I replaced the brush included with a round sponge for touch-ups. I have this in Creamy Natural, and it seems to blend in very nicely with my face. When I first apply it, it seems to be a little too white on my face; however, it somehow blends in my skin tone, giving me an overall even tone. The coverage is also good enough for me. I have little blemishes around my face and my cheeks are usually reddish, but this powder covers the right amount. It covers my blemishes well and leaves my cheeks slightly pink, giving me a natural blush. In addition, I believe that it has been improving my skin. I have much less blemishes than I used to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite product of all time. I used to wear their loose powder and then switched to bare minerals matte because the coverage was not great. Bare minerals was good but I got tired of getting the loose powder everywhere and paying so much money every couple of months for a foundation. I went back to physicians formula because I know their stuff doesn't break me out, but this time I went for this pressed powder. I love this so much! I've already purchased this 3 times. It has excellent coverage for a powder, basically covering all the redness in my skin. Everything else needs a separate concealer. The price is around 14-15 dollars which I think is decently priced. I stock up on these when there's a sale at my rite aid. It's always buy one get one 50% off! I'm very pale and translucent light is a perfect match for me. I also own their blushers and bronzers. I'm glad I found a brand in a drugstore that I can trust on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ElishiaMarie6682

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder! It covers up every flaw with perfection. It's not too pricey either. But....the applicator brush is another story. I just buy a pouf and I'm good. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is good, not great. It covers only minor blemishes and redness. I wish that it would give better coverage. I like that it doesn't give a chalky look, its a good finishing powder, it has a handy mirror in the bottom, it is a good match for my face, goes on my brush well, its talc-free, good for my face, and it isn't tested on animals!! :) It is a bit expensive. The brush suckss. The packaging is said to be bulky, but I find it is a fine size. I do find though that it doesn't go on my face too well.. So I am on the fence about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Miribelle

I just got this powder and was going to wait until I wore it a few times to do a review. However, I have had such a great experience wearing this the first time that I had to sit down and review it. The first time I wore this powder I got carded (for the first time in forever!) when buying wine at the grocery store. The clerk stared at my ID for a long time, then finally looked up and told me he was absolutely shocked at my age. He said I looked very young. Then my husband came home later that day and said I looked absolutely beautiful and glowing. I attribute all of this to the powder! I wear it over Roc anti aging primer and moisturizer only. I'm not a big fan of liquid foundation, which is why I purchased this product after a lot of MUA research. I wanted a pressed powder foundation that was fragrance free, irritant free and had medium coverage. This powder fits the bill! The product is finely milled and goes on smoothly. It has no fragrance I can detect, feels light on the skin and provides decent medium coverage. I have this in creamy natural, which is ever so slightly light on me, but it blends beautifully and doesn't clash with my pinky undertones. It comes with its own brush which I threw directly in the garbage in favor of applying it with my own kabuki. The packaging is a tad cheesy which is why I rated this a 4 instead of a 5. Also it is expensive for a drugstore product, I paid about $15 at CVS. The compact does have its own mirror however, which is nice. I will definitely repurchase, hopefully with a coupon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

I've always wanted to try Physician's formula, and since I've wanted a new blotting powder, I've decided to get this in the shade translucent.

After using it once, I knew immediately that I won't be able to use it for touch up, because this powder is just way to light for my skintone (NC25), definetly not translucent, it does leave a white cast....