December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Face Powder SPF 16

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is overall pretty good for drugstore. Good matte finish when you put it on. Good coverage aside from hiding major acne scars which it did not whatsoever.

However, I am pretty sure this made me break out in severe cystic acne over the course of wearing it every day. Which blows.

Also, I got pretty oily wearing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by thecalhounian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have gone through a couple of these and I am planning on buying this again. If complete 100% coverage is what you're looking for, don't wear this alone.
However, for me, it is everything I love in one product. MINERALS. ALL NATURAL.Organic. No funky smells. Not too powdery. Not too loose, and not too pressed: easy to get product on your brush. SPF which I so desperately needed for summer! Everyone needs it, and this is so easy to just sweep on. It actually has very good coverage for a powder, the best out of all drugstore brands. All Physicians Formula products are great. Sometimes I just wear it alone. Will never break you out even if you are acne-prone, in fact I'm pretty sure my skin has been less of a pain since using it. The powder makes me look airbrushed/flawless. The brush that comes with it isn't too bad, it's pretty dense and good for applying. Buildable as well for sheer to medium coverage, you can make the powder pretty heavy, but it never gets cakey which makes me love it even more.
Overall, awesome all-natural powder with SPF, takes me under a minute to apply, very good value for $13, has a silky/cashmere feel, good coverage especially for a powder. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have went through about 5 of these compacts. I am not a huge foundation wearer, but I like some coverage and this gives it. It has very few ingredients in it and never causes any redness or breakouts for me. It has physical SS which is great. I am so sensitive to chemical SS. Anyway I think it is physical ss,lol. I also like the loose powder too. PF is a really great brand some of the packaging is gimicky but the products are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jessicaflox

This is a good powder to use on it's own or over liquid foundation. It provides really nice coverage. Hides flaws, gives good color. I like that it is pressed rather than loose so it's easy to have in a bag etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by basketlady93

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I apply this with a damp brush. I love the flawless look I get from it, and feels as though I have nothing on my face. I love it so much, that I have quit using my Clinique foundation that I was using. I will defintely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT product, in fact this is THE BEST foundation I have EVER used in my entire life and believe me I have used MANY. It is fragrance free, does not irritate my Rosacea or adult acne, coverage is completely versatile and (most importantly for me) is 100% natural looking! The tricky part is finding the right shade, sand beige is perfect for me (yellow undertones) ..and sometime I also so with light bronzer for some color. PERFECT product in every way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kh1573

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

love love love. doesn't make me break out and it has very good coverage. its versatile too, i like it with foundation and without foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by iLOVEthis

I've been using this for about 2 years or so, and it's great for me! I use this with my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush, and I replaced the brush included with a round sponge for touch-ups. I have this in Creamy Natural, and it seems to blend in very nicely with my face. When I first apply it, it seems to be a little too white on my face; however, it somehow blends in my skin tone, giving me an overall even tone. The coverage is also good enough for me. I have little blemishes around my face and my cheeks are usually reddish, but this powder covers the right amount. It covers my blemishes well and leaves my cheeks slightly pink, giving me a natural blush. In addition, I believe that it has been improving my skin. I have much less blemishes than I used to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite product of all time. I used to wear their loose powder and then switched to bare minerals matte because the coverage was not great. Bare minerals was good but I got tired of getting the loose powder everywhere and paying so much money every couple of months for a foundation. I went back to physicians formula because I know their stuff doesn't break me out, but this time I went for this pressed powder. I love this so much! I've already purchased this 3 times. It has excellent coverage for a powder, basically covering all the redness in my skin. Everything else needs a separate concealer. The price is around 14-15 dollars which I think is decently priced. I stock up on these when there's a sale at my rite aid. It's always buy one get one 50% off! I'm very pale and translucent light is a perfect match for me. I also own their blushers and bronzers. I'm glad I found a brand in a drugstore that I can trust on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ElishiaMarie6682

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder! It covers up every flaw with perfection. It's not too pricey either. But....the applicator brush is another story. I just buy a pouf and I'm good. :)