October 1, 2014 | 1862 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by esteeyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have one thing to say, I LOVE love love this mascara to death! before this I always had problems with my oily lids and smudging, I apply mascara on my lower lashes which often ends up leaving black stains everywhere. After reading a great review of this on Japanese magazine CanCam I decided to give it a try, and i absolutely love it! Lengthens incredibly well in 2-3 coats and stays put all day! :D I'd buy this over and over again and I just hope they don't discontinue this baby!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Princess_July

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hate this mascara!!! doesnt lengthen or curl for my lashes. complete waste of $$$

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2007 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Sarah613

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be my HG mascara, then it was Fiberwig, now I don't know what lol. What I loved about this mascara was that it didn't smudge like other mascaras which is more important to me than anything else b/c every mascara is always under my eyes by noon.
    I actually have had people comment on how long my lashes were while wearing this so it must do its job there also. I did switch to Fiberwig b/c I found it did a even better job of not smudging however I think it was making my eyelashes fall out, which is the last thing I need lol, so maybe back to this we'll see, its def beter than most and I have tried A LOT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by saraj

After trying many mascaras, especially waterproof ones, this is the winner for me. This is not even waterproof, but I love it. I have oily skin and virtually all other mascaras that I have used end up smudging at some point during the day. I used to use very black, but have switched to black brown because guess what? This is not only a great mascara, but a perfect eyebrow color. After using on my lashes, I wipe the end of the brush off, and apply lightly to brows being careful to only skim hair, not skin. This is so wonderful for brows. It has the waxiness that really grooms the brow.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by twinkilass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this mascara is pretty good! if i can offer one tip about this mascara it is that it dries very slowly. that being said, layer the mascara as much as needed before it dries. if you like to curl your eyelashes after putting on mascara, make sure it is completely dry. this is a great mascara that does not flake or smudge - ever. it can be kind of tough to take off so be sure you have Cetaphil soap/lotion or make-up remover. this lengthens & adds volume in a big way!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I kinda like this mascara, of course for me a mascara is a mascra. Im not picky about them. It does stay put, which I like very much. If people are having a hard time with it clumping, then every few applications completely clean the brush with soap and water. I think that if people would try that with every mascara, then none of them would have some of these awfull reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dreamingangel

Update 12/09/2007: I've been alternating between this and the Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost in a bid to finish them as quickly as I can. Its taken me a while to cotton on to the fact that these 2 mascaras are causing my lashes to falI out when i remove them in the evening! And I have never had a problem with my lashes dropping off together with the makeup remover - I doubt its the remover's fault since I go over my entire face with it to remove sunscreen, even from the eye area, and no lashes come off when I'm not using either of the 2 Maybelline mascaras. While I've never had this problem with previous maybelline mascaras, for the sake of my lashes which are few enough as it is, I will never, ever use any mascaras from Maybelline again, even if I got them for free. *** I wouldn't buy this again. It claims to be smudge-proof, but this smudges on me nonetheless, and my skin isn't even oily. In terms of performance, it lengthened my lashes a little, but doesn't lift or curl it, or give any volume. a mediocre performer. I also didn't like that it left my lashes hard and dry - I've been using TBS mascaras for a while, and its only when i switched to this that I realized the bodyshop mascaras actually left my lashes soft, which i really like. However TBS mascaras are a little pricy. If on a budget, maybelline mascaras are pretty good. Unstoppable mascara retails at the same price as turbo boost, and I find the volume express turbo boost waterproof to be far, far better, much more value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by gabrinelle

This mascara definitely does not smudge and actually does a great job at lengthening. The only fault is that the brush design seems to encourage clumps, but I'm going to try using the mascara with a better brush (CoverGirl LashExact) and see how that works. Still, by itself, it is a good mascara and I will keep repurchasing for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by JillMarie3

I am surprised by the reviews of this mascara. I bought this about a month ago and hated it. Then, a few days ago I decided to try it again just to make sure and, by some miracle, it worked great. It really lengthens (only thickens slightly). It has not smudged once for me. I will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by msannw

I didn't like this. It left clumps on my lashes even after using a lash comb. It does last a while before smudging so that is good IMO. I use it once in a while because it does last a while (even in our 95+ degree heat right now) but I will not buy it again.