April 20, 2014 | 878 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shimmering Facial Whip

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ias23

it really highlights my cheek but this is sticky and bit watery, i need to shake the container before i use. i think i just got the bad tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Chazity22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome . It gives a really great highlight to your cheekbone and is also a great base for your eyeshadow . its a very versatile product. you can use it for so many things. the only thing i dont like is you cant shake it like you could if were in a little bottle . (its in a squeeze tube) but if you dont like the squeeze bottle you can depot it into to something you like. overall i love this product and would definitely buy it agian

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by zephyr8989

I bought this product a while ago in lilac petal, tried it once, but I hated it because it was so difficult to blend, and it quickly sank to the bottom of my makeup bag. Then, just a few days ago when I was whipping up a batch of tinted moisturizer (moisturizer + mineral powder), I figured I might try adding a bit of moisturizer to this facial whip. When I mixed them together, it made a GORGEOUS cheek and browbone highlight. It wasn't too shimmery because it was a little less concentrated, and it blended perfectly. Definitely going to buy it again since it's just a dollar. (when combined with a moisturizer though)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by estherwest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product in three colours with the intension of using it as an eyeshadow base, not as a blush. I have never used it on my cheecks and have read reviews saying it isn't great. HOWEVER, it is probably the cheapest eye shadow base around and it really works. It stops creasing, makes the eye shadow last and makes the colours really shimmery and vibrant. I apply a tiny amount with a flat eye shadow brush and blend it out before I apply my powder eye shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by MegsTroske

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Lilac Petal. I really like it to add to my foundation to give a dewy look. Also i use this as a highlight on top of my cheeks and as a base for my eye shadows. After a while it started to separate and get really liquidy but i shook it up and its fine. Some of the product runs out of the tube and into the cap so be careful when you open it.
i really like this product and will buy it again :0

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by nikiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from my cousin.

It was too much and it didn't look natural on me. It was very metallic on my skin - my skin color is medium and maybe considered tan in other parts of the world. But I figured out how to manipulate it so it wouldn't be so shiny.

It fades off easily.

The packaging IS HORRIBLE. I swear! I would've bought it again (if I desperately needed blush) BUT IT'S HORRIBLE! It leaks!!!

I have packed it into my cosmetic bag and then voila, there is a serving of it all over the rest of my makeup.

The same goes for the lip gloss! Horrible Packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

love it!! apply a bit jus above my cheek bones n gives me an amazing glow which lasts pretty long

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by cynthias2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's okaay. I dont wear it much,but it gives u a nice pretty glow.
Smells like oranges, and its not sticky at all.
Smooth appplication. I use it on cheeks and also, as a base for a shimmery eye shadow. Alittle tiny dot goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by saramathison

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I 'get' this product, I guess a lot of other people don't. I have normal/dry skin and I'm pretty pale. When I put this on my cheeks it "glows". It's like a dewy, shiny highlighter that makes me more awake. I like it. But it doesn't last long.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by gagajm

in pink lemonade, and citrus - neither look good on lips, it looks very (great word from the post below) METALLIC. i liked it on my cheeks - however citrus is a bit weird looking, pink lemonade is great. probably wont purchase again but for a dollar who knows.