December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

This is a great everyday mascara. I really liked everything about it except it does nothing to give your lashes any volume, which is most important to me. I use this when I just want a natural look during the day. This is the only Maybelline mascara I have used to not flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got both the waterproof AND the non waterproof version of this.

1) NON-WATERPROOF
PROS:
-Holds curl
-looks absolutely natural

CONS:
-Flakes

2) WATERPROOF
PROS:
-hols curl
-looks natural
- doesnt flake
-lasts all day

CONS:
umm.... THERE ARE NO CONS!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this it adds great length to lashes but it really make my eyelashes flake

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

I like the way this macara makes my lashes look, but this formula is soooo wet. Its impossible for me to apply this without it smearing onto my lid. SO annoying. I wish this didnt happen. To be honest i dont get the huge hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The formula is great, but the brush can make it clumpy. It is one of the best mascaras I've worn, but only when I use a brush I cleaned from another mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

I'm so sad this is discontinued in Canada! This was the perfect basic mascara. No lengthening or volumizing, just some darkening of the lashes that looks natural. Usually with mascaras my lashes become a little stiff because of all the coating but Full 'N Soft makes my lashes darker without weighing them down. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara!

For a night out, I don't recommend this as it is probably not dramatic enough. Otherwise, it''s perfect. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an OKAY mascara. didn't do much for my straight, short, and thin lashes. i've tried better ones before that's why i wouldn't repurchase this. if you want natural looking lashes then this is the mascara for you,

PROS:
+softens and conditions the lashes
+adds length
+separates the lashes pretty well

CONS:
-flakes
-doesn't make my lashes FULL
-doesn't darken my lashes
-doesn't hold the curl

i would probably buy this again only if it's on sale. if you have long and thick eyelashes, this could be the mascara for you! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Elllllll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For the price you are paying it's alright. I use this for everyday wear but I am still looking for a HG mascara!

Pros:
looks natural if you coat them lightly
does seem to lengthen a little
does make lashes more visible
doesn't dry out as quickly (had mine for 4months and is still good)

Cons:
doesn't hold curl

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

great brush- a little small
- easily to build on mascara

- not very stable (will go on undereyes and smudge)

for someone who wants a minimal mascara makeup on the go.

if you want better stay, I recommend waterproof instead.

its ok, but their are better products on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Annee167

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It isn't super heavy which makes my lashes look and feel more natural. I always get compliments on my lashes but some don't even know i'm wearing mascara. It is the perfect every day mascara if you just put one coat on, and then add a few coats when you go out at night. I will probably always use this mascara.