April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kittymomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. I just keep coming back to this, and I've tried them all...
This mascara doesn't clump, comes off in the shower with fingertip swipes, and is cheap!
I am lucky enough to have long lashes, and if I want dramatic, I go for Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black, but for every day, combined with a Tweezerman metal lash comb (anyone remember picking out clumps with safety pins?? This is like 15 safety pins in a comb!) Full & Soft is the one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by applejuice7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this product after hearing good things but it was a disappointment. It looks very very natural but I like drama! It lengthens for my eyelashes but no volume. It doesn't hold a curl as well as I would have liked but in the end it's a good mascara. I couldn't really build it up no matter how many separate days I tried. I think the most i got was two layers. I really liked the packaging since it's slim and not bulky like the covergirl mascaras but that's all I can really say. I don't think i would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by louloulouloulou

HG. I have quite long and thick ashes and hate to look too done up, so this is perfect! Buildable, natural, doesn't smudge or flake much. And the best part -- the brush comes out without too much on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. Sure, it doesn't have the best staying power ever, but for this price, I think that the soft, no-clump lashes I get are very nice indeed. Will probably re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use this mascara paired with Covergirl Lash Perfection to give me everything I want from lashes: length, volume, thickness, and definition. I find that this mascara alone can get a little clumpy, but over Lash Perfection, really gives me those lashes you just want to butterfly kiss. ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by rlikestosmell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara based on reviews here. My experience: decidedly meh. Doesn't put a lot of product on the lashes... doesn't build well. My lashes look pretty skimpy at the end.

Hard to remove. Makes raccoon eyes the next morning and I still have residue of it that doesn't wash off for a few days.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by miranorris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara from the reviews here on MakeupAlley and i have to say that this mascara was pretty disappointing.

When i first tried it out i was pretty impressed, it gave my lashes a soft and natural look.

BUTTTT...

It dried up pretty quickly compared to other mascaras that i tried. It was also a pain to get off. So if you're looking for a really really REALLY waterproof mascara, this is the one for you! I literally had to rub each eyelash using a cotton swab with lotion and would still wake up the next morning with little flakes of mascara on and around my eyes.

If you're looking for a mascara to thicken or give you dramatic lashes, this is not for you.

it was great while it lasted, but once it dried up.. .. .. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently in an attempt to declutter my vanity, I decided to throw out all of my mascaras that just weren't working. This is one of the only two left! I've been using this mascara since high school. It lengthens my short and sparse lashes very well and gives it a light, feathery natural look. It doesn't dry out too quickly and it's easy to layer other mascaras on top of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by chuppachups8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-It doesn't smudge or flake! I found it hard to find a non-waterproof mascara that didn't leave black marks under my eye after a few hours as I have quite oily lids after a long day. This lasted the whole day without smudging or flaking in +30 degree weather.
-So easy to remove - I think this is the only mascara that I can just use water to remove
-It doesn't clump the lashes, it actually separates it very well
-Very natural looking yet dark enough to emphasise the lashes

Cons:
-Doesn't add volume
-Doesn't lengthen as well as other mascaras - Does well enough to make it natural looking though
-Does clump up a tiny bit once I kept layering it on heaps

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was expecting much more volume from this mascara. Saw all the great reviews but I wasn't really impressed. I found I had to use more coats for this to even show up compared to my favorite Voluminous mascara by L'Oreal. Nothing really compares to it so far! This does make your lashes softer but I didn't get length or volume? Its not bad .. but I probably wouldn't repurchase.