Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 AM

HG mascara no doubt. Looks pretty without being overdone and best of all doesn't bother my very sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't even remember how many tubes of this I used. No matter how many mascara I try, I always go back to this mascara.

I usually have the water proof version to hold up my straight asian lashes.

on 11/4/2013 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This mascara lives up to the softness part of its name, but it's not very full and does not layer well. It holds a curl decently, though not nearly as well as the waterproof version. It comes off easily, so easily that it's incredibly messy. The slightest touch of water means it's all over your face. I wouldn't recommend this version of the mascara, but I would recommend the waterproof full 'n soft.

on 11/4/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is so cheap. I only paid 1.50 at wallmart or target.

It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary.

I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

on 11/2/2013 10:35:00 PM

I would actually give this one 3.5 lipsticks. The best high-street mascara around. Nicely pigmented, volumises and lengthens considerably. I love the way my lashes feel soft after using this. Would repurchase if broke. I tend to stick to high-end mascaras as i think the extras $ is worth the higher quality.

on 10/31/2013 5:53:00 PM

Love love love LOVE this mascara! It layers nicely with my other holy grail mascaras and it leaves them thick and soft on its own. It does have the tendency to smudge on my lower lashes but now I have found a perfect bottom lash mascara that doesn't. Works well with my long lashes without making them clump and then do provide a bit of length. Definitely would repurchase!

on 10/30/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay mascara for me. I prefer the waterproof formula to this one. It makes my lashes look very natural -- yes -- but it doesn't give much length or volume. It's basically my lashes but darker. I'm not saying that is bad, I just don't think I'll purchase this one again.

I thought Maybelline's full and soft would be great, lovely product but I was wrong.

When i apply this mascara, it doesn't show at all! I put so much on and it just doesn't do it for me!

Also, it smudges right after I blink, and i cant help when i blink.

This product makes me look like a joke, I hate it!

on 10/28/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was so excited to use this product after hearing good things but it was a disappointment. It looks very very natural but I like drama! It lengthens for my eyelashes but no volume. It doesn't hold a curl as well as I would have liked but in the end it's a good mascara. I couldn't really build it up no matter how many separate days I tried. I think the most i got was two layers. I really liked the packaging since it's slim and not bulky like the covergirl mascaras but that's all I can really say. I don't think i would repurchase this product.

on 10/28/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is a tricky mascara to review but I personally love the stuff despite a few major cons. This mascara has given me the most natural look while keeping a beautiful curl and not clumping BUT it does smudge quite a bit and there is sometimes fall out.

I love the look this mascara gives with beautiful, soft, natural looking lashes. It looks like my lashes but with the extra UMPH! They hold a curl great and the mascara will last all day til you remove it with your choice of eye makeup remover. I have a sensitive eye area and this mascara has never irritated my eyes nor have I noticed any kind of weird scent that should be worried about. This is just a beautiful mascara and I get so many compliments when I have it on.

But now...the kicker to this mascara.....IT SMUDGES! Despite how great it can look, I always have to be conscious of there being some possible smudging on my lower lash line or under my eyes from blinking. I always have to just instinctually run my finger under my eyes to make sure that I get off any smudging. This isn't that big of a deal for me and it doesn't really bother me but I do know that it can be a problem for some people so might as well get it out there. Another thing that needs to be said is that there is sometimes fall out. I haven't had this happen to me often but I notice it more as my mascara gets used up and starts to dry out. More often it will smudge on me because the mascara is very wet which I love in the formula but once it begins to dry it, then it will begin to flake up and fall out--but this just drives me to go get a fresh new one.

The packaging of this mascara is pretty standard. A nice slender tube with a nice not too small, not too big wand. I think this wand is one of my favorite for mascara application because it just gets all of my lash in one nice even sweep. Just don't blink hard after putting it on unless you want raccoon eyes..

The price for this is also pretty good. I bought it for about five dollars at CVS but it ranges. Overall it is a good price and I really like the product so it is worth it for me.

Overall I really like this product and I do sometimes switch it out for Maybelline Falsies but I do find myself returning to Full 'N Soft because I like the natural look so much. I definitely recommend this product or at least recommend people give it a try to see if it suits them. As for me, I am so going to re-buy this.