July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! And I usually hate Maybelline mascaras -- The Rocket, Colossal, and Falsies SUCKED for me, but this one is a lot different. It's very natural looking and it doesn't give me that obvious mascara look, which is great for me because I'm a big natural makeup person. I also really appreciate the old school applicator too; plastic bristles usually hurt my eyes. The only con is that it takes longer to dry so it can smudge upon application if you aren't careful, but because of this, you aren't left with super stiff crunchy lashes either. It's also really easy to remove which I like; hard to remove mascaras pull some of my lashes out which I obviously want to avoid as much as possible!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

I have the waterproof version and this is one of my go to mascaras!

Most people don't like the waterproof version but when its a rainy day, I can turn just about anyone into a believer becuase of the amazing staying power!

It's not super messy or liquidy like most Maybelline mascaras, although I do wipe off the brush on a paper towel before I apply to make sure it doesn't clump. It doesn't give me any added volume, but it's super natural looking and great for every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

One word: AWFUL. Maybe I got a bad batch but this stuff was just atrocious. It gave me brittle spidery lashes and flaked off like crazy. I will NEVER buy this stuff again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara for everyday use. Soft and natural with no flakes love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara gave a very natural lash look. My lashes stayed soft. I liked it but by the end of the day it would be a bit smudged. I bought the non-waterproof one so that would make sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SkinEU

I cannot get this mascara where I live, but I sometimes order it online.
I like that it's fairly natural, does not clump, and can also be built up if going out.
For a mascara it fits my needs.
So far I have used 2 mascara's from Maybelline and they have both been good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ebbykins

I've been looking for this product everywhere, it's a good natural lash mascara for my sports days. I have been to 5 different drug/grocery store chains to try and find it, is it being discontinued?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara since I'm a total mascara junkie and have tried everything from drugstore to high end brands. The formula is wet, similar to the original pink and green tube. And for that, I have to be real careful otherwise it'll go on my eyelids and on my eyeshadow that I've worked oh so hard to blend. The mascara flattens out my curl after curling it with an eyelash curler. But, I wanted to give it a chance. So I did, for a week. I test drove it at work from 10am-6pm and it smudged like crazy. it made its way to blend together with my undereye concealer and onto my eyelids. I didn't buy the waterproof, so maybe that could be different. But for now, I will not repurchase the regular formula. Sorry, maybelline, I don't want to look like I was "born with" racoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

so i would always use clinique high impact mascara which i loved, but at the end of the day i would look like a raccoon with wearing clinique. the full n soft has the same look as cliniques nice natural looking volume that's build able, no clumping, and nice length, but without all or the flakes under my eyes that clinique gave. i absouloutly love this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by KelleA1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Uh, sorry but no!

The brush is SO old school and hard to use it instantly went in the trash. I found no volume either - meh...