Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 12/29/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lip balm has a slightly waxy texture that, despite many people saying you have to get used to, isn't that abnormal. It performs like many other lip balms, it moisturizes my lips and helps heal them if they're chapped. However, what sets this lip balm apart is the minty taste and, of course, the ingredient list - which is what I love the most. It's all natural and that is why I will always repurchase this lip balm ~ for the great price and the great ingredients. :)

on 12/28/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Quite moisturizing, absolutely hate that tingly feel on my lips... But it's alright, prefer the Nivea one

on 12/28/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I generally dislike minty balms hence low rating. I wish it was more obvious on the tube. Didnt think it was all that moisturising. Maybe a 3.5 / 5 - not the worst lipbalm but certainly not the best

on 12/25/2013 4:38:00 PM

Love this lip balm and use it every day. Good to know that it is a natural product and does not contain any "bad stuff". Sad that iherb stopped selling burt's bees :(

on 12/14/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Price- More expensive than most drugstore lip balms.

Packaging- Simple. Typical for a lip balm.

Scent/ Flavor- Pleasantly minty.

Consistency- Not as creamy as other lip balms, such as just normal Chap Stick.

Results- It made my lips feel smooth for a little while. However, I did not find that it helped my chapped lips.

Conclusion- I will not buy it again. Chap Stick Brand lip balm has better results.

on 12/14/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm when I get the dry upper lip during a cold! It's just as potent as a medicated lip balm, but works great on a daily basis as well. I generally am not a fan of minty lip balms, but the tingly, menthol-y feeling of this lip balm is great! I also really like any product from Burt's Bees because they're made of natural ingredients. I love this lip balm overall!

on 12/12/2013 1:32:00 PM

this is... such an odd product?! it's so cold and weird on the lips but still so creamy and after a while it is really moisturizing! i think you just need to get used to it, then you'll love it! Everyone should try this because it's so fresh and cold and weird. And hello, it's peppermint? everyone should have a peppermint lipbalm.

on 12/8/2013 8:40:00 PM

This is my go-to lip balm when winter ravages my lips.

on 12/8/2013 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I moved across the country and i haven't been able to find anything that helps with my totally chapped lips. My boyfriend bought this for me and it has helped not cured my problem but has helped.

on 12/4/2013 9:51:00 PM

I have EXTREMELY dry lips, and this product is the only thing that helps it. When you apply burt's bee's it stings a little but it really does smoothen and soften my lips, so if anyone else has the same problem that I have then I really recommend this product.

Top Rated Lip Treatments