September 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Well, I thought I was going to love this. It's all natural ans burts bee is a well known and loved brand. I didn't like this chapstick at all. My number one issue is that this is super hard to put on. It doesn't glide on nicely, it gets hard all the time and when your in a hurry and apply this it will totally rip the skin off your lips. I found this to be a problem in the winter months. I have to constantly reapply this, it doesn't keep my lips soft. I like the peppermint cool feeling but that is about it. I wouldn't buy it again. I still have the one I bought left.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is amazing! The cold, tingy feeling you get when you put it on your lips is so refreshing and it really moisturizes them. The packaging is really simple and easy to fit into a pocket or purse.
One thing I don't like about this lip balm is that I find it wears off quickly and I have to reapply it pretty often.
Overall though, I love this Burt's Bees product. I've been using it for years and I haven't found anything better. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by tmal

I love how the initial feeling is on my lips. But as other reviewers say I also have to reapply many many times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Evelin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently moved and bought myself two extras thinking that maybe I would not find it here.
I have used it basically every day for the last 3 months. I have the one with menthol/ minty feeling. What I love is that it gives me matte finish. I am so done with those lip balms that leave a shine. Matte is so much nicer. I love the minty feeling, my lips are smooth even those days when I don't apply it. I can find it in price range 3-5€, which is ok for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Femmeboi

I tried to love this chapstick, I really did. It feels so nice when you first put it on. The peppermint makes your entire lips icy cold and it creates an instant soothing relief for dry, aching lips. It's a very appealing sensation.

However, I agree with other reviewers that it does something weird to your lips over time. I always found myself constantly needing to re-apply this and to put on thicker coats because once it dried, my lips hurt even more than before. I will have to look out for a better chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

MY FAV LIP BALM EVER!!! I love the tingle it gives with the peppermint flavor... you can "feel it working" and leaves lips soft and refreshed... i've been using this for 3 years! I never get sick of it! It's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Probably my favorite lip balm ever. This product its perfect against chapped lips; it moisturizes and softens my lips and I love the tingly mint flavor. Every time I go on any active trips, Burt's Bees is always a must because its always helpful, no matter how disgusting my lips get. It makes my lips smooth and the fresh mint always soothes me. It glides on easily and its very affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kandegirlsun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing Burts Bees chapstick for YEARS and until recently it's always been my favorite chapstick with its refreshing minty flavor. I like Burts Bees because its made from beeswax, which is more natural than most chapstick, but lately as I am starting to get even more into my health than I used to be I'm realizing that there are more natural chapsticks out there than this. Although it isnt as popular as Burts Bees, I like MoreNature's pure beeswax lip balm a lot better because it is also made from beeswax but actually has organic ingredients in it. I better there are other lip balms out there besides MoreNature which are also more organic than Burts Bees, so I'm going to go with those smaller brands from now on, not this one. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone who reapplies lip balm countless times throughout the day, the idea of a natural lip balm is very appealing. However, after using this lip balm for several days my lips become dry and irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My whole family loves this chapstick, I have been using it for years and it was the first chapstick I have ever consistently used and used up. It feels so amazing when I put it on, because of the peppermint, it makes my lips feel tingly and moisturized. This chapstick is extremely moisturizing and I am addicted to putting it on. I will buy this again and again.