Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 12/14/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm when I get the dry upper lip during a cold! It's just as potent as a medicated lip balm, but works great on a daily basis as well. I generally am not a fan of minty lip balms, but the tingly, menthol-y feeling of this lip balm is great! I also really like any product from Burt's Bees because they're made of natural ingredients. I love this lip balm overall!

on 12/12/2013 1:32:00 PM

this is... such an odd product?! it's so cold and weird on the lips but still so creamy and after a while it is really moisturizing! i think you just need to get used to it, then you'll love it! Everyone should try this because it's so fresh and cold and weird. And hello, it's peppermint? everyone should have a peppermint lipbalm.

on 12/8/2013 8:40:00 PM

This is my go-to lip balm when winter ravages my lips.

on 12/8/2013 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I moved across the country and i haven't been able to find anything that helps with my totally chapped lips. My boyfriend bought this for me and it has helped not cured my problem but has helped.

on 12/4/2013 9:51:00 PM

I have EXTREMELY dry lips, and this product is the only thing that helps it. When you apply burt's bee's it stings a little but it really does smoothen and soften my lips, so if anyone else has the same problem that I have then I really recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A must have for the chapped lip brigade. I have chronic chapped lips and all fomulations of this lip balm work very nicely for me. Acai is my fave.

on 12/3/2013 4:51:00 PM

My favorite lip balm of all time. I always have one on me! In the winter my lips and skin get really dry and uncomfortable. A couple applications of burts bees and my lips are solf and moisturized. I like the tingle that it gives, it makes me feel like its really working deep down. The smell is a little pepperminty, but that doesn't bother me at all.

on 12/2/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a good lip balm, but you have to persevere with it, I do swap them around so i'm not putting the same one on my lips everyday (I got given a gift set with a couple in). Like other reviewers said, it's good but not amazing.

on 11/25/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These smell nice, but they dry out my lips. I've tried the regular kind, the replenishing kind and the super fruit acai kind but they all dry out my lips the same. I've just about given up on these, and have found products cheaper that are better. Sorry Burt, I'm just not a fan.

on 11/25/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It was at first the "oh-so-good!!" lip balm.. it moisturizes and it felt super tingly (because of the peppermint I guess), but after a while, it dries my lips out and now my lips are super itchy! I had tried to cut off a slice of it and put on a fresh layer on my lips and it's still the same. I'm switching back to my Vaseline one as it is cheaper as well. Definitely not repurchasing for my sensitive lips..

Popular Lip Treatments