July 25, 2014 | 1368 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Meeeh. This, for me, was not great. I like it, but I prefer MAC paint pots over this. I just don't feel like I get the most out of my shadows when I use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

For the quality of the product inside the tube, I'd say its well worth it. Once you use this primer with your eyeshadow, you'll never go back. It covers and blends into the eyelid really well, hides any discolourations, keeps the eyeshadow from creasing and keeps the colours vibrant like its supposed to. The only thing that I'm meh with this is the consistency. In comparison to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance which has a liquid consistency, the UDPP is kind of thick and feels heavier than the average cream or something similar when you squeeze it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Sassy283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I used to think that the people who bought makeup primers like this were suckers and that this stuff didn't really work. IT DOES work. This primer has changed my life, I'm not kidding lol. I don't even think eyeshadow is worth putting on without this. It keeps eyeshadow on for hours and stops eyeshadow from creasing. If I put eyeshadow on without a primer it just seems like a waste of time because it will just crease and fade quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Noticable difference in eyeshadows when using this primer:
- brings out the eyeshadow's true colour and allows for a longer lasting power.
- no creases during the day when applied as a base
- smooth texture upon application
- can be used on all skin types

Price is reasonable and definitely one of the best..I always receive compliments on my eye makeup when using this primer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This liquid gold makes my eyeshadow last literally all day. It help prevent creasing, and provides a solid base for any eyeshadow. One of the best primers in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SlyHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yay zero creases! and holds well <3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Vida2112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was okay, just a little to shimmery. I don't think I will buy this again, not for the price lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This primer is not terrible but I prefer Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I found UDPP too watery and it doesn't last as long as my TFSI. I reach for this primer if I'm just going to wear makeup for a short period of time (mainly to use it up!). As with most makeup, it just depends on your skin but I will not repurchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Justagirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had a sample free with my Naked palette and have finally been out and bought the full size version. Nothing helps my eye makeup to last til evening like this stuff. Can't recommend it highly enough, will re-purchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this that came with my Naked 3 pallette. The primer holds my eyeshadow for exactly 9h.
I think it's decent, does a better job that few other eye primers I have used so far, such as Sephora brand and Benefit Stay don't stray.
I am thinking getting the full size product after my samples are over, but perhaps I will get the Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion instead.
I would have to order it online as there is no Urban Decay in China!