Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/31/2014 11:37:00 AM

This is my go to eyeshadow primer, it is the best of its kind! I have used many other primers, and while many of them keep the pigment of my shadow, they still crease throughout the day. This one does not! My eye makeup stays on ALL DAY with no creases! And a little goes a very long way, so the product lasts a long time!

on 10/28/2014 9:16:00 PM

I love this primer! It makes my eyeshadow look more pigmented,vibrant,vivid,& last all day! Its a must have if your a palette collector or makeup enthusiast !;)

on 10/28/2014 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Amazing primer! Does what it says!

on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I personally do not wear eye shadow everyday. However, when I do wear eye shadow, I have to wear a primer due to my oily eyelids. The UDPP does an amazing job with the color of the eye shadow, helping the eye shadow to cling and lasting through out the day. You don't need a lot, so it's really not that pricey in the long run. I would recommend this to anyone. If you don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis, I recommend buying the travel size from sephora.

on 10/21/2014 9:22:00 PM

Really liked it alot

on 10/19/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this product for years. For the price, it is great, because a tube will last me about 9-12 months. A little goes a long way. I don't wear much eyeshadow, but it works great with keeping eyeliner in place all day long. Will repurchase over and over.

on 10/10/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this stuff, it feels very silky on the eyes but for me it didn't last as well as my Laura Mercier eye canvas.

on 10/9/2014 5:17:00 PM

This is the only primer I've ever used so i have nothing to compare it to but its pretty amazing! I don't usually wear eye shadow, but i decided to purchase this for homecoming, cause i knew after dancing all night and getting all gross and sweaty, that my eye shadow would crease and become an oily mess, but this stuff totally eliminated any of those problems i would of had before! My eye shadow was just as flawless as the minute I applied it! :) Definitely will repurchase if needed :)

on 10/8/2014 11:21:00 PM

This is the only eyeshadow primer that I own so I can't compare it to other products as of yet. However I can say that compared to using foundation or going with out anything this primer works incredibly well. It has a pleasant creamy texture, prevents creasing and makes eye products last much longer. Plus I love that you have the option to try it in a smaller size and that the smaller size still lasts forever.

on 10/8/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a really good primer. It makes your shadows more vibrant and it makes them go on more smoothly. I recommend this primer to anyone who has never tried primer before. It's a staple.

Video Reviews & Tutorials