July 30, 2014 | 2176 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Not the best foundation out there but what it does good it works as a primer really well. It does conceal the pores and makes the skin look more youthful, though I could not use only this product of I want to look if I have a perfect skin. Colors are so so, it does accentuate dry patches on the skin and doesn't stay put really well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by TeamTina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the worst foundation I've ever used. My skin looked dull and lifeless and then to top it off I began to get awful dry patches even though I really look after my skin. I continued to use it for a week and noticed the dry patches were turning into an horrid rash so I stopped using it. Not good for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

decent product but looks weird on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have combination skin and couldn't wait to try this out. It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend....HOWEVER, within a couple hours my skin looked like I dumped oil all over it and by the end of the day I had painful acne popping up in random places. That's when I couldn't wait to get it off my face. I threw this in the trash and will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Blanca009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am currently using this foundation. I have two shades, classic ivory light & nude light. I started out with the ivory but I think it's too light for me, the nude seems perfect. This covers a lot of imperfections...not everything but it makes your skin look flawless and it really does feel like velvet. I also apply a light dusting of mineral powder on top (and moisturizer underneath). Overall I love this foundation. However, for the last few months I've been having BAD breakouts on my chin. My skin use to be flawless, very rarely I would get pimples. So now I'm trying to determine if this is the cause of my breakouts. If it is I have no idea what I'll use next, I've grown to love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by YaraCamacho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

He utilizado ésta base desde que tengo 17 o 18 años. La descubrí en Walmart y me funcionó tan bien, que me la he comprado desde entonces. Es mi base "del diario", da una covertura bastante buena, se funde perfecto con mi color de piel y me controla la grasa por un tiempo bastante decente.

Recomiendo aplicarla con los dedos o con una Beauty Blender.

---

I've been using this foundation since I was 17 or 18 years old. I found it at Walmart and it works so well I've been using it since then. It's my "everyday" foundation, it give me a really nice coverage, it blends perfectly with my skin tone and it provides me oil control for a really decent amount of time.

It works better using your finger or a Beauty Blender to apply this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mrsyogantoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

WOW. I finally found my HG foundation! And it even does come from drugstore brand. Okay, let me tell you, my face is really oily that a blot powder even could not help. I have been suffering from acnes since elementary school (seriously) and it always come and go until i reached the point that I didn't need to do the long and continuous expensive treatment because after a while it will comeback again and again. Finding a perfect foundation, for me, is a struggle. I used to love Revlon Colorstay because its staying power and lasts all day, but it does oxidize and I could not find the perfect shade for my medium asian skin. BB cream was become my favorite for the last couple of years, I tried Missha perfect cover (nay for the shade selection!), Tonymoly and Etude Cotton Fit in Honey Beige, that is still too light and leave a white cast after application. Even when people are raving about Cotton Fit, I found that it did not help to control oil a lot. My skin will look shiny after 3-4 hours. Bad. When Maybelline re-launch this foundation in Indonesia, I was interested to try eventhough I underestimated this product. Well, first, i didn't expect that Medium 2.5 Natural Beige is blended to my skin flawlessly. It also blends very easy and the coverage is medium to full without caking or flaking. I don't even need my concealer again after applying this! Just to tap a little bit more on some heavy acne marks and voila, I am done! Even I only use small amount of my MAC Select Sheer setting powder just to make it stays in place a little bit longer. The amazing this is, I did not get oily at all in hot and humid days in Jakarta (in air conditioned office). I thought this would melted easily outdoor but no, it is still OK and perfect. I only need a little tap on my face with tissues and everything is fine. Incredible! Just to add, I also use The Body Shop Acne Clearing lotion as primer and my face is completely matte. Oh I feel so GREAT! Thanks Maybelline.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xkayx

This foundation feels so good when you blend it into your skin with your fingers but that's about as good as it gets. Thid stuff is horrible. It clings on to all your dry spots and it made me so oily even after primer and powder. And trying to match your color with this foundation is just a nightmare. It did cover pretty good though I really wanted to like this but just couldn't get over how bad it look on top of acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by palomadiaz0919

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE!! other than that loved it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cookiedoughy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite drug store foundation. But you really need to use it with the right moisturizer. One time I tried it with a different moisturizer underneath, the foundation ended up looking very blochy. Other than that, I use it with my Real Techniques buffing brush, it fits nicely into the pot, dab a little on and smooth it across the face, I get a very natural look that covers up my redness. It's a light/medium coverage foundation, so if you want something that covers up blemishes, this prob isn't for you. But if you want to use this lightly to cover up the redness, this works great. Using your fingers also work very well with this product. Overall, I'd recommend this.