July 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xkayx

This foundation feels so good when you blend it into your skin with your fingers but that's about as good as it gets. Thid stuff is horrible. It clings on to all your dry spots and it made me so oily even after primer and powder. And trying to match your color with this foundation is just a nightmare. It did cover pretty good though I really wanted to like this but just couldn't get over how bad it look on top of acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by palomadiaz0919

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE!! other than that loved it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cookiedoughy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite drug store foundation. But you really need to use it with the right moisturizer. One time I tried it with a different moisturizer underneath, the foundation ended up looking very blochy. Other than that, I use it with my Real Techniques buffing brush, it fits nicely into the pot, dab a little on and smooth it across the face, I get a very natural look that covers up my redness. It's a light/medium coverage foundation, so if you want something that covers up blemishes, this prob isn't for you. But if you want to use this lightly to cover up the redness, this works great. Using your fingers also work very well with this product. Overall, I'd recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Nickerama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this and I must say I really like the matte coverage it provides. I have oily skin and this has helped to keep the shine at bay. I'm not sure how many hours this will last, but for now I really like it. I'm keeping a tight budget at the moment and this fits into it very well. Only a little over $10.00 at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by blubutterfly

I LOVE this product! First of all, if you have dry or even combination skin you will have bad results with this foundation. I have very oil skin and although this did not keep me matte for a full day at work it does hold up pretty well for a few hours, better than the Fitme which I was using before. I love the texture and how light and smooth it applies. You can build the coverage so best to just tip your brush lightly rather than digging into the pot. I use my real techniques expert face brush with this, it's perfect and fits well in the jar. I haven't tried using my fingers to apply but I suspect it would be just as good. Also I love my shade in this med 2.5, perfect if you have yellow undertone!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is darker than it seems, I wish I could use it but it's too dark. Good product though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by DeviarePerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is so terrible.. I mean when I apply it you can see splotches all over my face.. it might would be good for severe dry skin but not for normal or oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by saraheneetorres

This product always gives me very good coverage, although if exposed to air for too long it will apply more thick. So depending on how much coverage you want, you can leave it uncovered. I usually do because it gives better coverage. Over all I have been buying for 8 months now and am satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! Its affordable, hides pores, and matches my skin tone perfectly! The only con is that it has unhygienic packaging. I used it on my skin and when it dried, it was matte. The only other product that did that was a Merle Norman foundation that was .5oz for $40. Love you Maybelline!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mischaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I bought this for $22.00 AUD. I bought the lightest shade, as my skin is pale (like a MAC NC15). It went on so well, but looked ridiculous. 'Ivory'? Please. More like orange. It was a million shades too dark for me. Pale girls, stay away! I love how it went on though. I applied it completely and although I looked stupid, it made my skin feel soft and it went on evenly. I hope they make a legitimate 'ivory' some day. I would love to try it out again properly.