Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 6/21/2014 9:39:00 PM

This broke me out!!!!!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It had a decent and kind of pretty finish at first, and felt light with an interesting texture, but it starts to get very orange/shiny looking after a few hours :( Even with the lightest shade, it oxidized into a weird orangey color. I'm not that light either! I wouldn't recommend this, Revlon colorstay is much nicer.

on 6/19/2014 2:11:00 PM

I bought it in Hungary- You have to know, in my country, most of makeup products are diffenrent than in the other countries of Europe- especially the Western countries. My foundation was the lightest of the avaible foundations, but it was way tooo dark for my skin- too yellow- I don't even know why the managements of cosmetic products think that in Central(or Eastern)-Europe, the people got darker skin tone than the French girls, for example. Generally, Slavic/Hungarian girls got very light skin too! But Balkanic girls, their skin is really darker...

Well, it was cakey, orange, and it caused a lots of acnes for me! I wouldn't recommend it, but I propose to use a primer under this foundation. The coverage is good, but it just didn't work on me...It was on sale when I bought it, so it was only 7$- the normal price of that product is 20$ here!

on 6/18/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this. I mix with garnier bb cream in dark so I don't have the "ashy" appearance. I am a nc45. I have this in medium 4. My daily wear :)

on 6/14/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's good, good price...good result. it covers enough for daily basis..since it only has medium coverage that i still can see my spots around my cheeks...but it's ok

on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love the texture and the coverage. It goes on quite light but gives me enough coverage that my face still looks quite natural. I have yellow undertone and the medium colour range matches my skin nicely.

on 6/5/2014 1:42:00 PM

I used to purchase Dream Matte Mousse as a teenager and it worked wonders, I couldn't fault it, however, I think Maybelline have changed something within the product as the colours seem darker. The foundation goes on superbly and I got almost full coverage but after around 30 minutes it seemed to patch in several places. Unfortunately, the mousse also rubs of on clothing/hands. The mousse itself is a luxurious texture however this doesn't reflect on the wear. The smell was also very unique. A couple of years ago I would of recommended this product to any woman, however it has changed dramatically and gone downhill in my eyes.

on 6/4/2014 2:45:00 PM

this foundation isn't that great.

I used it once and found it was very translucent and bad coverage
the packaging is quite bad, the foundation goes all over the lid and round the Ron so it is quite messy to apply.

overall, not worth the fuss and quite expensive, sorry but not a good purchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is always my go to foundation when I can't decide what to wear. I'm the shade creamy natural. I can wear this shade all year long, when I'm pale in the winter and when I'm tan in the summer.

But always make sure you wash your hands before using this product because it can be a hot zone for bacteria.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

at first, this product felt amazing; It felt smooth and blended pretty nicely into my skin. But, throughout the day, as my skin started getting more oily, this product did not hold up, even with the additional powder i had put on in the morning. So by noon, my forehead was super shiny. This product does not live us to its name. It did not mattify my skin, and was overall one of the worst products i have used. Would not recomment, at all.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera