October 23, 2014 | 895 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Sophiemabel02

I used to buy this foundation over and over again as I loved how flawless it made my skin and covered up any blemishes HOWEVER it would never last long on my skin, the max it would stay fully on was about an hour. ALSO this product was completely dried out my skin so now i have so many blocked pores :( I have clusters of under spots all over my face which is horrible and I'm finding it hard to get rid of!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation for a while before I came across MAC Studio Fix foundation. I like the price and how it looks on my skin, but I can't find a color that matches my skin just right. Light Ivory was the closest I could find, but even that wasn't quite right. I use NC13 in MAC and it matches my skin perfectly.
Pros: price, texture, looks great
Cons: Not a wide variety of colors

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by marylynnpollard

I really like this foundation. It gives me a flawlessly even complexion without looking like I'm wearing ANY makeup...which is amazing! I really like the finish..it's matte as the label suggests, but not in a way where it looks chalky. Definitely made for more oily skin types (I have combination, so I wear a moisturizer underneath.) You don't need a lot to get good coverage. My only concern is the packaging and whether it's sanitary. I guess you just have to make sure you have clean fingers before you use this product (as you should with any product, but this one in particular). I think it's a good makeup and I'm really enjoying it for now. Yaaay. Good shade match too if you are on the warmer more golden tone side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Updated : Still like this product , its full coverage and give me a natural look . I just don't like how when I put it on my face some of the product falls off the brush but other than that I really enjoy it , this is really good for a night out or your going to be out all day but for me this isn't an everyday foundation but I will buy again :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I say about this other than WOW Ive had it for about 3 or 4 days and I love it :) I love how it blends in my skin , gives me a flawless look and cover really well and it also last a long time , I don't have to do any touch ups , I use it with and without a face primer . I love it so much I went and bought one for my sister and she loves hers too :) now I just have to buy my mom one next :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by allysesayshi

I bought this product thinking it would cover all my acne scars and blemishes but it's just another sheer mousse foundation. It barely has any coverage and seems to be very drying. This product isn't good for me but I assume this foundation would be better for younger skin that doesn't need any coverage and isn't very oily/dry. Plus the packaging is very heavy and isn't convenient to carry around on a purse or makeup bag. Overall I wouldn't buy this product again. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation feels really nice when applied but it has low coverage & it looks quite splotchy. The shade range isn't great at all which sucks! I wish that this foundation had some better colors and I wish it would have better coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by gwendolyndee

despite all the other reviews, i do not have a problem with patchiness on my skin w this product. i make sure i have it well blended. this product covers ALL my blemishes and freckles. I use it under my powder and it looks great and natural. i would wear it without powder too. i think it's a little pricey, but i buy it religiously.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by princessreena

MUST moisturize before applying or else it sticks to dry patches on your skin and sticks out very badly. But when applied with care and technique, this product does a really great job with coverage. Sometimes, it does TOO good of a job, and ends up looking either too light despite being the correct color for your skin, or looking cakey (yikes!). Also, it is prone to rubbing off on clothes if you don't set it well with powder. I also find that it can leave my face looking very flat and lifeless, but I guess that's the "matte" effect and it is nothing that a little bit of blush or highlighter can't fix. The packaging is a cute little glass jar that doesn't break no matter how many times you drop it on your bathroom floor while in a rush in the morning. It is also a pretty good price for what a good job it does with covering blemishes and it seems to never run out. I just apply it with my fingers and set it with translucent powder. Although I don't run out like a madwoman and re-buy this foundation the minute it runs out, I always end up coming back to it even if that means I try a liquid foundation in between. I usually end up throwing out the liquid foundation after a few uses and going back to my trusted Dream Matte Mousse.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Average. Not for me as my skin is normal verging on the dry side and it showed up any dryer patches. For oily skins it'd be great though. Coverage isn't the best either. I'd prefer a liquid foundation any day

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by NewYorkMakeup

This is my first review over any product. I am a product review fanatic. Any time I think about buying something, or anyone else is thinking about buying something, they always know to come to me for the best reviews. I have used so many different foundations from high end to drugstore. I've used mac, revlon, loreal, covergirl, etc. this is the best foundation, fantastic coverage, I have purchase jar after jar after jar because every time I try new products, I always go back to this. I always get compliments even after being at work for hours, (fast food- so with any other foundation it would look oily,) i don't even have to touch up with this foundation. Full coverage, very buildable and blendable, and for a pale girl, buying in the lightest shade is a great match! Completely covers pores, even flawless finish. Doesn't fill in creases or get cakey around my nose like some foundation. First mouse foundation and certainly the best. It literally is my holy grail!