October 1, 2014 | 1599 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST. MAKEUP. REMOVER. EVER. Having always used Lancome Bi-Facial Makeup Remover and spending a fortune, I decided to branch out and find something new. This has to the the best drugstore makeup remover hands down. It takes off every stubborn trace of makeup. The price comes in around $6 a bottle and a little goes a long way which is nice. I wear waterproof mascara on a daily basis so this definitely helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by chadreb17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear Maybelline's Rocket Volume mascara, in water proof, and every other makeup remover i have tried either removes the makeup and majorly stings my eyes, or doesn't remove it barely it all. This product removes it pretty well, and it doesn't sting my eyes AT ALL. Since I wear A LOT of mascara, it took a little bit of scrubbing for it to come completely off, but it does really well. I got it at Walmart for about $7.00. So not too expensive. Overall, really good product!! I would DEFINITELY suggest you try it out, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WEAR WATERPROOF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Status! I wish I had purchased this earlier - takes off water proof mascara and all other eyemake up so easily. No tugging, no residue. Simply flawless! I can now wear waterproof more often because I know it won't be a pain to take off now :)

EDIT: Knocked it down a lippie. Did not work as well for me. I have switched to Sephora Eye Makeup Remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Contrary to what the bottle claims, this product is most definitely NOT suitable for contact lens wearers! I am careful when purchasing eye make-up removers and cannot use anything oil based. I purchased a pack of two at Costco because it claims to be oil-free but I just used it and it feels very greasy and leaves a film on the skin. It got into my eyes and left my lenses blurry! None of my usual oil-free eye make-up removers need to be shaken before use and this one does. If not oil, what is that stuff floating around ... glycerine?

On the plus side, if you do not wear lenses or do take them out before removing make-up (I can't see what I am doing without them :o) so I need mine on) then this product is excellent. I was wearing cream shadow, heavy mascara, eye liner and it was all gone in one sweep. No effort required there. I then sprayed some thermal water on a cotton pad and went over my eyes again to remove the greasy mess left behind. I also used it to remove my face make-up and thermal water after took care of the residue. My face now feels clean and very soft! I shall use it up for my face from now on but not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Does its job well, no complaints at all with this remover. It is pretty inexpensive too, I think less than $5. Did not get any reactions from it, did not sting the eyes. Will def buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this makeup remover. It is a liquid that must be shaken to mix the formula together. Works great and removes all makeup effectively, including waterproof. I will continue to repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this product as my every day eye makeup remover and will continue to buy it because it does it's job. Other reviewers have mentioned that it leaves their skin a bit oily, but I only use a bit of the product with a round cotton pad and my skin is just fine -- no more oily than any other eye makeup remover. This is especially great at removing my (non-waterproof) mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is definitely my HG makeup remover. I have repurchased this so many times that I cannot count. It removes every little bit of your eye makeup and does exactly what it's supposed to. The price is alright for drugstore, depends where you go. Some places it's around $14 CAD. The packaging is nice but I don't like how big the opening of the bottle is. I have spilled it many times on accident. Overall I will continue to repurchase and am satisfied with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by M1RACLE

This is the best eye makeup remover because it removes stubborn waterproof eye makeup quite effectively. It claims to be oil free but it leaves my eyelid area very oily so I always rinse. For the price, it's really hard to beat. I've tried the Lancome Bi-Facil and that stung my eyes really badly. This one doesn't sting my eyes or anything so two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by JLeroux

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is priced well compared to other eye makeup removers. This product does a great job removing my mascara, including waterproof mascara. I typically soak a couple cotton pads, hold it against my eyes for a couple minutes, then gently rub any makeup off. The only mascara that I've found it to have any difficulties with is Clinique Lash Power mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, but I'm also not particularly sensitive to most skincare products. I does leave a bit of oily residue, which I typically remove with water and a face towel without any problem.

Overall: Great eye makeup remover.
Value: Great. Does a great job at a good price!