Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love this eye makeup remover! I think it's the best one on the market- even better than clinique's similar product. I will only use this one now. Shop on ebay for better prices for it!

I actually like the little hole at the top so you don't waste any product. Plus, with a small scissor, you can remove the lid and the recycle the main container. Eco- friendly!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Mi mother gave me this product and I like it. It removes makeup easily, but I know cheaper brands that can do it also. The brands I refer to contain oil. I don't have problems with breakouts so this characteristic is not THAT important to me. I really like it, but I consider it very pricey, so I wouldn't buy ir again (but would use it if given)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and doesn't leave a film. My only qualm about this is the hole the product comes out of is a little tiny. It takes me a few dabs on my cotton ball just to get enough product out. I wish they would change that. I also wish I don't have to order this, but be able to buy it in stores. hehe =)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT DOESNT CLOG YOUR PORES THE OIL IS VERY LIGHT IT DOESNT BURN YOUR EYES LIKE SOME OTHER DO VERY EASY TO WIPE OFF EXTRA =)

Amazing product. I love this stuff. I don't use eye products from drug stores unless they are tamper proof. It does what it is suppose to do. Simple as that.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best Eye Make-Up remover I ever used!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE COME ACROSS. This remover just wipes away any makeup, even if it's heavy duty. This brand is way too expensive, but I would love to buy a foundation off them if I had the money. This remover wipes away foundation around the eye easily also but I don't want to waste it on my whole face. Great amount in bottle and great presentation. I can't wait til I run out, just to buy another bottle... BUT Mary Kay is way too hard to get! Overall, extremely useful but very pricey.

Awesome product. I feel like I'm just repeating all the other reviews, but they're true! It takes off eyeliner that nothing else will remove with no problem. It's truly the mildest remover I've ever used, and leaves the eye area feeling smooth and silky without feeling oily.
My only complaint - I don't use waterproof mascara, but I never feel as if it removes the mascara completely. I can get the mascara off with my face cleanser just fine. But it removes all my other eye makeup like a dream. Will always repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't use remover often, but of course, when I do, I want a good one. I've tried several, Clinique, Lancome, and one from Avon. This Mary Kay remover is definitely a top contender. What I like especially about it is that it doesn't irritate at all, it actually soothes. Usually when I use remover, I want to wash my face again, but I don't mind just swiping and leaving it as it is. It is very gentle, but it gets every trace of mascara and liner off. I think most people forget to let the moistened cotton ball sit on your lashes before you go rubbing the makeup off. If you just go for it, you risk just breaking your lashes off (mascara = dry, brittle lashes, obviously). Even just 10-15 seconds will make a difference in how well it removes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have almost used up my bottle of this. I really like it! When I first got it I didn't really believe that it was oil-free; it even looks like oil in the bottle. It takes off all of my eye makeup quickly, with no stinging or strong smells like I got from other makeup removers. There is always a little bit of some kind of residue after I use it, but that dries off quickly and leaves my eye area feeling silky, definitely NOT like oil-based makeup removers. It is pricier than drugstore stuff, but I think it is worth it.