September 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by heavengirl1390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

Wonderful! Cleanses well without feeling greasy! Rid all waterproof makeup! Much better than Neutrogena!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by claudea

This is the best eye makeup remover on the market for me... I have tried others and keep going back to this one. I feel like it not only take off my mascara good (even the waterproof), it also conditions my lashes with the oil base. I lose less eye lashes with this product and don't have to wipe so hard to remove the makeup. And it doesn't irritate my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone! Currently I have strayed and brought Olay Eye Makeup Remover, but with the little bit I had left of Marykay I find myself going back behind Olay with the Marykay's Remover and to my shock, find more mascara comes off. This really cleans; I donít think I will stray again. Putting in my refill order in today!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this makeup remover. I agree with the review that felt there was a greasy feel to it, so I don't understand how it is oil-free, but I use it at bedtime, so it doesn't really matter. Besides, it takes EVERYTHING off! I've only found one thing (Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara) that it doesn't remove easily, and I didn't like that product anyway. I especially like that there is NO scent. You'd think EYE makeup remover would be universally unscented, but I don't always find that to be the case! I will buy this again. It's a large bottle, so tht's nice, since you have to order it from a MK lady.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Garna_Divka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wonder why it is called "oil-free' while it leaves such a greasy residue? I really stings and leaves you half blind if it gets into your eyes.
Definite pro - takes off all the eye make up in a couple of sweeps.
One little hint that helps me to cope with the oily texture - it should be used with a damp cloth, not with a dry one. This lessens the residue and makes it last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Kelleypen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is the only eye makeup remover that even comes close to Lancome. Unlike Lancome, it does sting for an instant when I get it into my eye, but it quickly stops. It does as good a job at removing my eye make-up, and for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do love this remover, It gets off just about everything, waterproof eyeliner and mascara too. I said I probably wont purchase it again because I dont really care for ordering things online, or going to like those Mary Kay parties to get things. The Loreal makeup remover worked just as well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by maggieoxford

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Incredible! The only makeup remover that's been able to completely get off all my eye makeup-and in just one swipe too. It's so easy! This product is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cassiewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was just using makeup removing wipes from Olay but my eye area was getting really irritated, so I decided to pick up a eye makeup removed I bought some (don't remember the brand) but it stung my eyes sooooo bad I only used it like twice. I went to an Mary Kay party (previously thought Mary Kay was an old lady brand), and I absolutely love the products especially this one. This is totally non-irritating, or drying product, the product seems a little heavy to me on it's own but that's ok to be since you're suppose to use a cleanser afterward anyways. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is very gentle and still effective for most mascara's. It certainly works best when not using a mascara primer or waterproof mascara. I have sensitive rosacean skin and this works best for me, it does the job without irritating me. Oh and it is NOT greasy or residuey in any way.