October 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by pour

This product will not remove my waterproof mascara. It leaves a resadue on my eyes that makes want to wash my face again and again. It didn't work with the brands of makeup that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Peachykeen89

Best make-up remover I have ever used. I tried it and it almost immediately melted away my waterproof mascara! The person who said it was bad for problem skin has more serious problems and shouldn't generalize; this is the only one I've used that doesn't cause me more breakouts...highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by c2thekruz

Hey everyone.
So I'm getting married in 9 months and my goal was to get the most perfect skin possible for my big day. My skin isn't actually that bad. I have bad habits of picking at my face and popping zits and blackheads; which creates more issues I think. Regardless, I have a few blackheads on my nose and a zit once every couple of days but when I pick - it looks a lot worse.
I always used Spectro Jel and Tersaseptic to wash my face.
I decided I would try the whole facial line of Mary Kay products as I heard great rumors of how wonderful this line is, etc. I ended up spending over $200 on everything for my face, including this product.
It does remove make up wonderfully, yes. But if you have problem prone skin; which I apparently have (I didn't know because I had never tried anything else) - this product is not for you. Same with all of Mary Kay's Timewise products.
Get this, I was born with asthma, and recently was diagnosed with Eczema. It's horrible, but only on my hands and my legs and is definitely controllable. But now I have it ALL over my face. Like... everywhere. I'm so devastated and ruined...
Seriously - it probably does work wonderful for people who have skin that can take a beeting... but people with problem skin, or especially Eczema... do NOT use any Mark Kay products.
I almost want to sue these guys for ruining my face. I'm so sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by heavengirl1390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

Wonderful! Cleanses well without feeling greasy! Rid all waterproof makeup! Much better than Neutrogena!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by claudea

This is the best eye makeup remover on the market for me... I have tried others and keep going back to this one. I feel like it not only take off my mascara good (even the waterproof), it also conditions my lashes with the oil base. I lose less eye lashes with this product and don't have to wipe so hard to remove the makeup. And it doesn't irritate my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone! Currently I have strayed and brought Olay Eye Makeup Remover, but with the little bit I had left of Marykay I find myself going back behind Olay with the Marykay's Remover and to my shock, find more mascara comes off. This really cleans; I donít think I will stray again. Putting in my refill order in today!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this makeup remover. I agree with the review that felt there was a greasy feel to it, so I don't understand how it is oil-free, but I use it at bedtime, so it doesn't really matter. Besides, it takes EVERYTHING off! I've only found one thing (Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara) that it doesn't remove easily, and I didn't like that product anyway. I especially like that there is NO scent. You'd think EYE makeup remover would be universally unscented, but I don't always find that to be the case! I will buy this again. It's a large bottle, so tht's nice, since you have to order it from a MK lady.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Garna_Divka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wonder why it is called "oil-free' while it leaves such a greasy residue? I really stings and leaves you half blind if it gets into your eyes.
Definite pro - takes off all the eye make up in a couple of sweeps.
One little hint that helps me to cope with the oily texture - it should be used with a damp cloth, not with a dry one. This lessens the residue and makes it last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Kelleypen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is the only eye makeup remover that even comes close to Lancome. Unlike Lancome, it does sting for an instant when I get it into my eye, but it quickly stops. It does as good a job at removing my eye make-up, and for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do love this remover, It gets off just about everything, waterproof eyeliner and mascara too. I said I probably wont purchase it again because I dont really care for ordering things online, or going to like those Mary Kay parties to get things. The Loreal makeup remover worked just as well for me.