LUSH Cupcake Mask

3.6

Rhassoul Mud, Linseed Infusion, Glycerine, Talc, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Fresh Mint, Sandalwood Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Spearmint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Perfume

on 4/13/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. I've tried everything for my skin, and this really soothes my skin. I don't use it often enough to see if it makes my acne go away, but I use it because its soothing and it reduces my face redness. I love the smell of this. I don't like however that this product makes such a mess in removal... it's very flaky. This will be a keeper product because it's cheap and its easy to get. Thanks Lush!

on 4/13/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

By far my favorite mask from Lush! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. It works great at clearing my breakouts quickly. The only thing i hate is once it's dries, it's messy to get off. Usually leaves a mess on my sink so i started to wash it off in the shower which is better but still can leave a little mess behind. Removing with a washcloth is just to much work for me. Smells amazing, after about four tubs of this is it for sure a staple of mine!

on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I used this mask on my boyfriend who has oily skin and prone to break outs. First off, it smells divine! He said it made his face itchy while it dried, but that could be because he never used a face mask before. His face was red after he removed the mask and then it actually made his face oilier. Not good. So I would not repurchase.

on 4/10/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this product just yesterday and tryed it out I can say that I fell in love, it gave me a nice glow after rinsing. The redness of my pimples got lighter and my skin was soft. It was simple, just spread the mask evenly, wait 5-10 minutes, and taking it off was sooo easy. It smells amazing.. but this product is nooot for people without oily skin. I'm happy this products organic, Lush make their own products every couples of day and they use fresh ingredients. You can check out their other masks. They have some for all skin types, and different things like acne, ageing, radiance. This mask just is for oily teenage like skin and helps calms breakouts :)

on 4/3/2011 9:22:00 PM

Great mask! I have been using it for a couple of months now and I have had great results. It makes my pimpiles less noticible. The only problem was that it really dried out my skin so I had to use mosturizer.

on 3/30/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really enjoy this mask. In fact, I have to say it's my second favorite, behind Catastrophe Cosmetic. It has a minty, chocolatey smell that is super pleasant and delicious to sniff as the mask is being applied. It spreads very nicely, and much more easily than many of their other masks. Removal is quite easy as well, and I find with this I have to scrub a lot less than some of their other varieties. My skin looks and feels amazing, refreshed, and brightened after using this. It never breaks me out or makes me gag from the scent like some of their other masks. The shelf life of course is only something like 3 weeks, but I use this enough to go through it by then. This is definitely a staple in my mask rotation, and I'd recommend this to anyone, especially first-timers!

I have pretty acne-prone, teenage skin and I'm always looking for masks and treatments that can dry spots out. I went to Lush the other day to pick up Brazened Honey (my usual go-to Lush mask), but the lady persuaded me to try Cupcake instead. I got home, washed my face, and applied a medium thickness of the mask. It smelled AMAZING. The smell alone will probably compel me to buy this again. After 10 minutes, I washed my face off, and my skin was glowing. This mask has some granules of something that made my skin so soft. I'm guessing this 75 g container will last me 7-8 uses, since I only use it on my T-zone. GREAT product, would definitely buy again (even though it is a tad bit expensive for such a small amount).

on 3/28/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I liked this mask. I find it a great anti inflammatory product, like when pimples get to that red, swollen stage, or right after its come to a head. I'm also not too crazy about the fragrance, its a chocolate yet herbal kind of scent, and its hard for me to love that mix. Its also a job to wash this stuff off. It does do a great job of absorbing excessive oil.

Not a fan of the short shelf live either. Please make sure you check the expiration date on this product to make sure you are not buying this too close to the expiration date. If its accurate, you only have about 3 weeks to use an entire container, which shouldn't be too hard since there isn't a ton of product.

on 3/5/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Smells great, like chocolate. Spreads on easily and you can't go wrong with $5.95 a pot. My skin is a bit noticeably less oily and it doesn't irritate me like other LUSH facial masks. Will buy again.

on 2/17/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The Smell, The product, the packaging.....IT"S ALLLL AMAZZINNGGGGGGG!

If you want something to transform your skin..Buy this, and you won't be dissapointed!

Popular Masks