November 28, 2014 | 1029 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Recieved this as part of the bonus time offer at Clinique, and I love it! It does exactly what a makeup remover should, it removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin quite smooth after. My only gripe is that if you use too much product, it does leave behind a slightly greasy residue but this can be resolved with a toner or moisturizer. I would definately repurchase, and it is great value for money as you only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only tried this because the lancome one is nearly 20 pounds now but am really glad I did -I find it superior and lasts longer and my super sensitive eyes are very happy with this

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JalenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If effective is what you're looking for, this product isn't bad. However, it leaves behind an unpleasant greasy residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by tokki75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this is the only one that works for me. People who are having issues with this product I suggest you leave the cotton that's saturated in the remover for few seconds before you start swiping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by carolilgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover I ever used!!!! Much better then Lancome and all the others...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have tons of small bottles of this from Clinique Bonuses! Gotta love them :D This literally takes off all my makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball. It's also really moisturizing, so I don't feel like I'm drying out my skin when I use this to take off my makeup. I always take a small bottle of this when I'm traveling, and will buy a full size bottle of this if I ever run out of the small bottles!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by nailgirlxoxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had 3 full size bottles of this after me and my mom got them as GWP last winter. I finished them off recently and thought all of these 2 phase removers work the same so I replaced it with the Equate version of Nutrogena's eye makeup remover..... it did not even compare! It did not remove all of my makeup, it took several times to even get an acceptable amount off. So, I just purchased a new full size bottle and used the Equate one to clean my eyeliner brushes with- witch worked well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll3

As far as makeup removers go im kinda meh. As long as it gets it off fast, and easily im happy. This does this for sure..it literally feels like its just lifting it up and off, it doesnt sting my eyes. I got a smaller bottle which has a terrible design which makes it ver easy to over pour on cotton pad! Its one of the ''split'' makeup removers that are made mostly of oil that separate from the other ingredients. Which unfortunatly means this stuff is super super oily! like nothing else, it leaves a really unpleasant greasiness on around my eyes, i do wash my face after so its not a massive deal but its annoying and since i already have oily skin im conscience of putting even more on..but for those that arent bothered by this wow! fab; gets off primer, concealer, shadow, pencil, mascara(non-waterproof) (It says: for lashes, lids and lips, but i havent tried it with lips) everything and doesnt smear it over your face like some products do. i dont think i will repurchase because im on the hunt for a perfect, cheaper eyemakeup remover..14.50 is a little expensive for a remover, for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by MonicaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in a kit with some other stuff, but I will never buy this! It doesn't take of my mascara at all..

The camomile gentle eye makeup remover from the body shop is better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup remover! It will take off eyeshadow w/primer, and water proof products quickly.