December 19, 2014 | 1273 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by NelStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

what a fabulous colour! A MAC MA picked this out for me - i usually gravitate toward the beiges but this peach is perfect and brightens up my face. i'm a MMM usually tanned and this is perfect for the summer!

Even though I stayed away from MAC lipglasses for a while (still not sure if i enjoy the texture) i love this colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by yin2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i adore this color! its a nudey pinky peach color with gold specks on my lips. looks great with smokey eyes or as an everyday color. i think it works with all skintones. works great layered over l/s too. i thought i lost this once and i almost cried! i love it, def repurchase before its gone (its LE)!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cherbearvx

peachy color in bottle although it looks pink on my lips (i'm asian, NC 30). smells good and gives a nice shimmery natural look. the lg will stay longer if you don't lick your lips and i love this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 1:47:00 AM More reviews by mar23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is truly my favorite lipglass, the shade is absolutely gorgeous! I recommend it to anyone, this is a product I will definitely be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Stunning, stunning, stunning! I LOOOOVE this peachy pinky shade - like others mentioned, it's reminiscent of Chanel's Glossimer in the sense that it's a duochrome. I first saw this on a friend and fell in love with it, so I dragged her with me to the MAC counter right then and there to get it - how could I have missed this shade at the Hipnotique launch? I'd probably had it with MAC lipglasses - like every shade was starting to look like the next - but this was so striking I had to have it. Thank God it's summer, and the shade goes with my coloring so perfectly... I'm finding myself reaching for this so often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This color is so awesome, I can't believe it took me so long to get out of my "earth tones" phase & try shades like this. I would describe the color as 'peach on steroids'. It's an almost holographic pinky-peach. Great stuff. Like the previous reviewer, it's a little like Prrr, but a bit more intense. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ssands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My FAV lipglass is Prrr...and driving from work on my way to have some "yay it's Saturday night!" drinks with my friends...I found myself at the MAC counter to stock up on some Prr. BUT THEN I saw that they had this lipglass called Enchantress...it looked a little bit darker than Prrr and so I tried it on my lips. WOW. It's so pretty. Definitely more pigment than Prrr...and...a little more peachy. I STILL love my Prrr but I had to get this one too. Love it. I wear both with Spice liner but Enchantress gives just enough pigment to wear alone on my already light pink lips. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A pretty pinky-peach..one of my faves...reminds me of JT in Simmer as others have mentioned

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 9:30:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lately, I haven't been a fan of MAC lipglasses, especially because they dry out my lips and the colors are starting to resemble one another. But this is such a gorgeous color, taht I had to keep it. Enchantress looks like a glowy peachy pink on my pigmented lips/MMM skin (it looks more peach though). It is only a tad bit frosty (much less than Prr imo) and looks great with or without a tan. Same sticky texture and not so great lasting power like other MAC lipglasses.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

IMO, Enchantress looks alot like Prrr on my lips, just that the effect (Enchantress's pearl vs Prrr's frost finishing) is different. Abit disappointed after all the hype about the Hipnotique collection. Seldom reach out for it...