April 19, 2014 | 1936 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really is just a mediocre foundation. It seems to magnify my pores in certain areas. It does stay on well, though. The SPF amount is almost irrelevant and its not something that I can wear around daily and be comfortable about. Definitely not a big fan at all. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this foundation off and on for a few years now. For me it provides a good amount of coverage and doesn't cause in problems with any dry patches that show up every now and then. It does last quite awhile except where my skin tends to get oily. After a few hours I always end up having to blot the oily areas. I find that when my skin does start to get oily that it looks as if I'm wearing a lot more makeup then I actually am. Overall I am happy with the product and will use it like I always have.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by JessikuhV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, this is my HG foundation! The shade selection was great, I'm a W4 and around an NC25 in mac foundations, it seems to match pretty well. I was lucky enough to find this at $6 at a discount store but normally these little bottles go for nearly $20 in Canada. The finish is very natural looking, and dewey (even though i have dry skin.) Buildable, without looking cakey, and the foundation is quite runny but not much more than my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation for dry skin. This didn't accentuate any dry patches and had GREAT coverage. The reason I cannot give this product five lippies is because the bottle does not have a pump in Canada, and the bottle is glass. Also, the lasting power on its own is not very long, and because of my dry skin I stay away from setting powders. However, primers and setting sprays help. would definitely repurchase, maybe even at regular price.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have large pores or dry skin don't bother....also the colors are not very flattering. This product is highly overrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Nurseann7161

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have heard so many rave reviews about this. I remember wearing it when I was a teen but can't even remember why I switched. I've been wearing BareMinerals for the past 2 years and LOVE it. However, I'm trying to purchase and furnish a new house so thought I would purchase cheaper makeup for a time being to save some $$. I have super fair, combination oily skin that is acne prone. I wear fairly light in my bare minerals, and chose N2 in the L'Oreal True Match. I had really good coverage with it, and really liked the consistency. I even liked that it DIDN'T have a pump. The color match was slightly off but nothing too noticeable. I applied my bareminerals original primer, and then topped the foundation with Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder. I applied around 7:15 am, and by 10 started feeling a little oily. By noon I was blotting with papers. By 2 in the afternoon my face felt so smothered and oily and just gross. My boyfriend kissed me, and the foundation just slid off and into his nose. Pretty gross if you ask me. He even told me earlier in the day it looked like I had on "too much" makeup. I did a picture collage of me wearing bm, L'Oreal, and covergirl 3-1 and placed them all side by side. I asked multiple people which one my face looked better in, and they all chose the covergirl picture.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by AyeCandie

The most amazing foundation in the world!

I am the most picky person in the world when it comes to foundation! The foundation has to be
-Blendable
-Lightweight
-Good coverage
-Look natural
-Last all day
-Look flawless& airbrushed

and this foundation does all these things!

I use this with a damp beauty blender on top of the L'oreal Lumi Magique primer and it looks beautiful! Follow it with my Cargo Blu Ray powder and Urban Decay All nighter spray and it looks flawless!

(I have quite oliy skin abd I was surprised how the Lumi magique primer made my face look! Should definitely give it a go if you're looking for a primer, it makes the foundation look amaaazing!)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Crys88

This was my first foundation ever and I went into a beauty store where I lived and they had samples so I was matched to W4. It is the perfect color, however after months of use I did not like it. I have very dry skin and this foundation seemed to make it drier and my skin looked more dry during the day, it doesn't last all day, after about 4 hours I noticed it was wearing off. I do tend to sweat a lot but even on days where I stayed put I noticed it did not last long. I don't know if its just me because this was my first foundation, but I felt it heavy on my skin and couldn't wait to take it off. The color selection is great and I tend to base my other foundation colors on this one since it was a perfect match but I would not buy this foundation again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dearleanne

At first I loved it. It was super light and matched well for my skin - Loreal offers a large range of skin tones unlike other brands. However, It's almost too light. To be honest i found it to have a mere 4 hour flawless last. I tend to blow my nose often so like most foundations, it wears out quickly for things like that. If I applied it in the morning around 9am ... I'd expect it to wear / fade away by 12 or 1pm - that'll be on a normal sunny day. To make it last I'd have to wear primer and then spray finishing spray, that adds a few hours. The packaging however is great, a pump is very hygienic and easy.

The only reason why I'm rating this product so low is because personally for me it does not last very long - I'm the type of person who doesn't like to touch up on anything other than my lips. PLUS I live in Australia, so I paid around $30 for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros - oil free! Good foundation for girls with oily skin (powder finish)
- doesn't accentuate my acne or pimples
- High coverage
- Great consistency which is easy to blend
- Contains SPF 17
- All day wear
- available in cold, warm, and neutral

Cons - The price is high for a drugstore product... 12$
- The bottle isn't hygienic,i would have prefer something like a squeeze or a pump.

Personally, I LOOOVE this product. I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one. Found this foundation is perfect for my oily skin that tends to shine and have pimples. Also, the long lasting formula is perfect for girl's nights out or to go clubbing. I apply this product with a sponge and it provides me a natural tan which is beautifull and a high coveragre of any imperfections.

If you have a oily skin girls, go for it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The price for this product is a bit high for a drugstore brand. I also found the product very to be a very thin liquid and flows out quickly if not careful, wasting it. Coverage is light but you can add more and it mostly lasts. The shade selection is odd, I think. I have cool undertones but found that W3 worked for me. Well, the truth it's not worth a repeat performance.