Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

on 11/7/2006 4:19:00 PM

My HG scented lotion! It has an amazing clean scent that lasts all day, and is good enough that you don't need to wear more perfume to smell good. The lotion alone is just right. I get many compliments on how clean and fresh I smell with this. I don't know how much firming it does, but my skin does look better when I use this everyday. It's very moisturizing, never greasy, and keeps your skin soft all day. I recommend this to anyone!

on 11/4/2006 12:26:00 PM

I bought a bottle ages ago, when I was not that educated about QUALITY and Ingredients of a product. Eh, it's okay as far as a liotion goes, but far from extraordinary. There are SO many better body moisturizers out there, way too many with much better ingredients & price tags & overall results, that this is one I would never buy again.

on 11/4/2006 12:18:00 PM

I love, love, love the smell. Who are we kidding--this doesn't firm anything up! But is anyone REALLY buying it for that purpose? It's a great everyday body lotion that extends the Amazing Grace scent. If you truly are looking for firmness in a bottle, look elsewhere. If you're just looking to smell pretty in a most subtle way, snatch this up!

on 10/25/2006 1:00:00 PM

While I like this product a lot, I think the dupes out there are really terrific and cost a lot less. I have purchased such dupes from two e-tailers and each was wonderful. Great match of fragrance with deliciously textured creams. I like this product but now that I see how great the dupes are, I will stick with those.

on 10/24/2006 8:46:00 PM

Love this stuff!!! I got the huge bottle from Sephora and it lasts and lasts. I get so many compliments on it @ work. I'm a nurse so we can't (and shouldn't) wear anything overwhelming for the patient's sake. However, this is so subtle and fresh, even my patients compliment me!!! I layer it w/perfume and shower gel and it remains subtle.

on 10/3/2006 12:19:00 AM

I am loving this product so much. I have the pump bottle from Sephora, but I may order from QVC to save money next time. I personally don't love the AG scent in the bottle, but I adore it on my skin. The scent DOES last *all* day. It is fresh, but very feminine smelling. It is a wonderful silky lotion that glides on easily which is important to me when I'm slathering it on my whole body. It moisturizes well and keeps my skin nice and soft. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 8/25/2006 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay, so the scent is not my cup of tea, but my skin is dry. Dry to the point my skin cracked on my calf while stretching. Okay, you get the dry now. THIS LASTS ALL DAY. I put it on after toweling off after a shower, and it takes about 4-8 squirts for my whole body, if I wait til I'm dry it's more like 12.

I've had it for over a month, and used under half the bottle, so it lasts a long time! (Even with my mother in law using it)

My MIL also uses it on her face at night now, and says it's the best thing to happen to her skin, it's done wonders for her anti aging, and me, well, I'm not 20 with 40 year old skin anymore. The stuff is so good that even if I skip a day, my skin doesn't get as bad as it used to be!

on 8/22/2006 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

THIS AMAZING GRACE FIRMING BODY EMULSION IS THE BEST.IT DESERVES TEN STARS.I LIVE BY THE BEACH AND I GO WHEN EVER I HAVE THE CHANCE.( YES I WEAR SUNSCREEN)AND I PUT THIS ON AFTER THE SHOWER WITH THE PERFUME.THE SMELL IS AWESOME AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER FELT BETTER AND SMOOTHER THAN IT DOES NOW.I PURCHASE THE BIG ONE FROM QVC AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!THE SALT BODY SCRUB IS AMAZING ALSO! ALL PHILOSOPHY PRODUCTS ARE GREAT, THEY ARE ALL I USE.............

on 7/25/2006 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite body lotion -- I am a fan of both Amazing and Pure Grace (with Pure having the edge as a favorite). I noticed last evening (about 13 hours after applying the lotion) that my legs had a wonderful sheen. Philosophy just started making the Pure Grace in the Body Emulsion, which I have already ordered. Right now, through the end of July, Nordstrom's has a special -- the 32 ounce pump bottle of Amazing Grace is on sale (can't remember the price, but it's on their website as well).

on 7/25/2006 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this product!! However, like a lot of other people, I'm not sure if it really firms or not, but I don't really care. The scent smells clean and fresh. I will totally buy it again when I run out.