April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

Of all the mascaras I've tried, this is one of my favorites! I purchased it from Ulta on a whim when my Mac Haute and Naughty ran out, and I'm glad I did! I'm used to combining mascaras (ex Clump Crusher with Volume de Chanel) for length and volume. But I use this alone and my lashes are gorgeous! I love huge & obnoxious dramatic lashes, and this does just that. I curl them first, and then do several coats per eye. It doesn't clump easily and if I look up, my lashes touch my eyelids. (Always a good sign for me!) Great product, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

So for years I always said I would never buy a high end mascara because there are awesome options available at the drugstore but at Sephora there was a little Benefit tester box that included this mascara, High Beam and their eye primer. Upon first use of this mascara I was IN LOVE. I love the way it separates and lengthens and thickens without being overly dramatic. It can be built up fairly easily if the brush is moved slow and the colour is jet black. LOVE! So after my sample ran out I quickly rushed to Shoppers Drugmart for the full size! I cringed at the price but I felt it was worth it. I used it every.single.day. And I have extreme combination skin so my t zone is very oily and so are my eyelids. NARS eye primer fixes that problem but I still found that by the end of the day under my eyes looked.... Grey and shadowy. So I thought maybe my under eye concealer was wearing off, so I tried not wearing concealer. Still, faced the same shadows. Then I tried not putting shadow or eyeliner on my lower lash line.. Still the same problem! And one day I just realized.. It's the mascara!! The way it applies is uh-mazing and it keeps curl quite well. But my oily skin makes it break down, and it is very upsetting because I really love this.. It was HG. So if you do not have particularly oily skin or eyelids I would seriously recommend even though the price is hefty! But oily skin/lid gals... I would stay away. It just doesn't last. :(
UPDATE
Wear waterproof mascara under it and I do not face this problem! YAY!! I've been using Maybelline's the Rocket Waterproof under this just a little bit. It doesn't look clumpy unless I pile on the Rocket. SUCH good news!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by blondesbeautybag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara although it is expensive. It makes my eyes look more awake and I love the false lash effect. It does not clump at all on the lashes, no matter how many coats you apply! It stays put all day long and I would recommend to anyone who wants long, full lashes!
read my review on my blog, http://blondiesbeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Traincase

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this after I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. As a mascara alone it's great. But when I want dramatic lashes I'll use Badgal along with They're Real.

The packaging is simple and nice. I prefer to purchase the mini version of this instead of the full size product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by tinsel5001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this once. Hated it. Gave me racoon eyes. Quickly. Have no idea why this ever gained popularly. Don't like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Waste of money. I'm so glad I bought the sample size version from sephora. It didnt really do anything for my lashes and flaked off very easily. I looked like I had little black freckles on my cheeks... It smudged and didn't keep the curl... It was a complete disappointment. Benefit should stay with blushes and powders and stay away from making mascaras.... They're not very good at it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Elmo96

I love this mascara. I've never had any problems with flaking or smudging, or it not showing up. Application is easy and smooth...never clumpy. I love the big brush and how it gets every lash. It's not break the bank expensive either!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by HaylsWils

I absolutely love this mascara! This is (probably) my favourite, and I am extremely particular about my eyelashes, as they're very straight, rather fair and my eyes really disappear without lashes! I have very uncooperative eyelashes, in that they often won't hold a curl. This mascara manages to maintain the curl I get from using eyelashes curlers - benefit 'they're real' definitely did not. This product gives me long, thick, black lashes that aren't clumpy at all. I like it better after a couple weeks use, when it has dried out slightly. I love the big brush and didn't find it hard to use at all. Bad Gal works particularly nicely over the top of other mascaras, such as Lancome Hypnose Star, to give an even fuller, more dramatic look that I like for evenings.
I think it is worth the money even though it doesn't seem to last me very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Hallie01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging was very cute. But the product isn't that good. I do like the mascara for my bottom lashes but not so much for the top, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't always put mascara on my bottom lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although the packaging was pretty cute, the product itself isn't that great for me. My lashes weren't really volumized or lengthened, and it had very miniscule results. This was given to me as a gift, so I wouldn't know how much it costs, but I did some research and it was average. The only up side was that this mascara doesn't clump for me, which I suppose is quite good. I wouldn't use this if I wanted darker eyes, but I'd recommend it for light makeup. I'm not sure if I'd want to repurchase it to be honest, most likely not.