October 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I understand why some may not get on with this mascara because I do agree that its pretty average as far as mascaras go, but, for the look I go for, it does a decent job at creating the effect I want. I like lashes that look almost like I'm not wearing any mascara at all, which is the look this gives me. I love standard brushes too, I really don't like rubber brushes and this brush is perfect and when I get rid of this mascara, Ill be keeping the brush part. With that said, I don't grab for this as much as I should because I have plenty other mascaras that smudge less (this mascara smudges a little by the end of the day). But if you want soft looking clump free lashes, this is a wonderful mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I like that you can get a natural look with this product and its very build-able without getting clumpy. It's a nice everyday, on the go mascara, although if you are looking for something more dramatic and bold, this doesn't quite cut it. Overrall is about average.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Bethpag11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay mascara. I have purchased it 3 times but only because it came in sets. I use it if I'm going for a bold lip as its not very dark, lengthening or volumizing, however it does separate my lashes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this several times. I love this mascara, it has to be my all time favorite. however, for 20 bucks, it's difficult for me to shell out that much for something as simple as a mascara. I do love it though! definitely seperates my lashes flawlessly and doesnt flake or smear off at all. holds curl great, volumizes well. all around great mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is mascara is okay for a natural look since it is not very black and does not add much length or volume. Also, it flakes and smudges like crazy which is not okay in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by biancamina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product, but can clump and is hard to get off. I use it often but prefer almay mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by emilyjonesx

Don't really like how thick the brush is or how you have to apply at least 20 coats to get thick eyelashes. Spose it's ok if you enjoy minimum mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

With this mascara I hate the big brush. I am a small brush person when it comes to mascaras. The formula is good and I find the staying power to be good also. But since the brush is so large it is a big turn off. If they made it smaller I would probably have it as an HG since the formula is actually really really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do really like this mascara, although it's not what I was expecting. Instead of dramatic nighttime lashes it gives a very nice daytime look. But I like that for the workday.I wish the brush wasn't so big and awkward, but still, good mascara. Doesn't smudge and removes easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'd say this is almost an acceptable daily wear mascara for me.

It's not HG material, like I'm searching for, but, it's reasonably priced, gives a reasonable amount of lift and curl, and doesn't clump all that much.

.....it is however rather a pain in terms of smudging.
I mean, I use heavy dark eyeshadow all the time so I get panda eyes pretty regularly, but if I'm doing a neutral or pale eye It gets really smudge within a couple hours.

Still searching for my mascara love...