April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

nothing but sheer love for this color! and from all the reviews looks like i am not the only one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lets just start by saying i have the most AWWWWKKKKWWWAAARRRDDDD skintone when it comes to choosing lipsticks. some make me look washed out, ill or just plain silly.. so i usually just stick to lip gloss. i recently found this lipstick in my sisters makeup drawer and decided to try it out for fun- assuming it would just look stupid like every other lipstick. to my surprise, this looked AMAZING on me! its like a subtle pink and kind of bubblegum-ish but not really... its kind of hard to explain but it looks absolutely fabulous! i usually pair it with my NARS turkish delight and im good to go :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They should have named this color 'Angel!' The color is a palish pink with a hint of lilac -- so pretty and youthful. I wear it whenever I want to look younger and more innocent. It also has a bit of a sweet smell that isn't overwhelming at all. It cost about $6.50 USD which is a bit high for me, but I certainly don't regret it. The only thing I really dislike about this lipstick is that it isn't very moisturizing at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while ago, before the hype happened, and I bought it for $4 Canadian, which is pretty good and cheap for here. I like the colour, it's really beautiful. The thing I don't like however is that it wears off really fast, and i think it could be a little creamier almost. I also don't like the smell-it's gross! But overall, a good DS find :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I really wanted to like this, and I have several other colors of Rimmel, but the color just never worked on me. On my light olive skin, it somehow reads as a dirty light mauve. Looks so promising in the tube, but it just makes me look kind of ill when it's on. Maybe it's not good for warmer-toned skin? It has a nice finish, but wears off within an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only lipstick I wear! I'm not a huge lipstick person, but this color I love. It matches my skin tone well, and it isn't too lipsticky looking. I prefer a nude, peach or pink color on my lips which looks natural, and this fits the bill perfectly. Plus I love the smell! I did have to take one off my rating because I do have to put a gloss over it so it doesn't look too creasy on my lips, and it isn't very long wearing, but for the color I can manage that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Lets start by saying that I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE lipsticks. And against all odds, I LOVE this!

It's smooth, and the color is gorgeous. It beat my expectations, because I was very, very wary about this product.

But lo and behold, my favorite lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dscrapbooking

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a NC 35. It is a pretty soft pink, I think it looks good with my skin tone. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gabrielarod91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best pink lipstick ever! It has the perfect balance between pink and nude. It's fairly inexpensive and it's not drying. It doesn't last all day but I'm ok with that =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by SweetTalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lipstick ever!!! I wear it all the time. Whenever it goes on sale, I buy mulitple tubes. I have a hard time finding lipsticks I really love b/c i have thin lips and a weird skintone. But this shade is perfect! I can't say enough about how much I love it. Also, it doesn't dry my lips or smell weird like other lipsticks do. It has a very pleasent smell that I can't really describe. I do have a hard time finding it sometimes, though.