August 29, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a dupe of MAC's Viva Glam V to see if I liked the color before dropping $14 for the MAC lippie. After a little research, I find that this is considered to be a dupe. I picked this up for about $5. The color is a dirty/mid-tone pink. No shimmer with a slight lustre. I love the color as it suits me well and would be a good nude lip color for me. I took 2 lippies off for the smell (that cheap lipstick smell) and the fact that it is very drying on my lips. I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It goes on smooth, feels soft and moisturizing on the lips, and tastes and smells okay. It feathers easily, unfortunately. It's good, not great. Too shimmery to rebuy for me, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous MLBB color, although my lips never look this good without it! Perfect balance between a nude-brown & pink-mauve (if that makes any sense). It swatches more brown but goes on more pink on your lips. Just trust me on this one, or the other 400+++ MUA members that raved about it.

Every girl needs a 'dont have to think about it but goes with everything lipcolor' and this is IT. Its creamy, sheen like finish, long lasting, perfumey scent (but plz all u sensitive girls out there, hold your breath for 2 mins, i promise its worth the wait) and yes this has a cap that feels loose, just like the other Rimmel ones, but again this is a deceitful excuse not to fall in love with this shade. It only 'feels' loose, I have gone thru plenty of these tubes & never has it fallen apart on me. Now go grab it on a BOGO deal at Ulta this month :)

(Check out Rimmel's Pink blush--a dupe for Mac Viva Glam Gaga while your at it, especially with this awesome ongoing deal)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I ordered it offline since it's hard to find in stores. At first I was hesitant cause nude/pink shades can be iffy, but this is actually pretty on me (when layered with a clear gloss). I'm an NC35, asian/yellow skin tone, tans easily. this has almost a sheer quality to it that prevents it from looking too thick and dramatic, and has just enough pink and pigment in it to show up on your lips. It also manages to look natural at the same time which is good. I can seriously wear this anytime. Work, going out, whenever. The only thing is that it can feel drying but a balm on first, then this, then a gloss over it cause it can kinda sink into my lip lines if I don't. The gloss over it makes the color warmer and blend with my skin tone better too. I like the case it came in. It snaps shut and is a burgundy purple tube with a silvery middle at the closure this is definitely a nice lipstick but i need gloss to make it reach it's full potential with me. I like how it's not super pink but almost lavender pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupisdivine

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Target no longer carries this shade. This is one of the best pink nudes out on the market. Great color and great staying power. Leaves a tint of color on the lips after eating.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by panghoua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is kinda cheap but the smell of this lipstick is amazing. It did try out my lips really bad after wearing to school. If you have yellow skin tone and you are pretty light i dont know if you'll like the look of this lip stick on you because it makes the lipstick look really purple/plum on my lips it does.
Over all the formula is okay i just love the application at first and the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I love this lipstick. It gives me a perfect YLBB look; neither too pink nor too brown. It's creamy without being heavy, shimmery without being glittery. It's very forgiving (i.e., "I can put it on in the train during the morning commute without needing a mirror"), it goes with 99.9% of my makeup looks, it is neutral without being dull. And now I am having a hard time finding it! Dammit Rimmel, take a look at this site and how many people love this lipstick? Will you dare deny us? I swear I am going to start just rubbing dirt on my face, because I'm pretty sure dirt won't get discontinued. Rimmel, hear my plea, because I love this lipstick!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

nothing but sheer love for this color! and from all the reviews looks like i am not the only one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lets just start by saying i have the most AWWWWKKKKWWWAAARRRDDDD skintone when it comes to choosing lipsticks. some make me look washed out, ill or just plain silly.. so i usually just stick to lip gloss. i recently found this lipstick in my sisters makeup drawer and decided to try it out for fun- assuming it would just look stupid like every other lipstick. to my surprise, this looked AMAZING on me! its like a subtle pink and kind of bubblegum-ish but not really... its kind of hard to explain but it looks absolutely fabulous! i usually pair it with my NARS turkish delight and im good to go :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They should have named this color 'Angel!' The color is a palish pink with a hint of lilac -- so pretty and youthful. I wear it whenever I want to look younger and more innocent. It also has a bit of a sweet smell that isn't overwhelming at all. It cost about $6.50 USD which is a bit high for me, but I certainly don't regret it. The only thing I really dislike about this lipstick is that it isn't very moisturizing at all.