Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 8/11/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is pretty nice it gives a little volume and makes my lashes fuller. The brush gets all of my lashes and is nice and fluffy. The formula isn't really wet which i like, i perfer thicker less glossy formulas. This formula is a nice consistency in my opinion. Not too thin. The reason tht I won't be buying it again is because I have four left from the Clinique bonuses that I bought lol. Overall pretty nice

on 8/6/2013 1:11:00 PM

This mascara makes my eyelashes look a lot fuller then they are. The brush also makes it easy for me to apply to my sparse lashes.

I love this mascara it is thick black and smooth and produces a great look makes your lashes long and very noticeable the best mascara I ever used next to Lancome blue mascara which I heard is deleted now.

on 7/17/2013 9:45:00 PM

I got a sample size from one of Clinique's promos. It's a really good mascara! At first I wasn't a huge fan at all and contemplated trashing it, but the more I've used it, the more I've started to get used to it. It gives decent length and volume, but doesn't hold a curl for squat. It's not super dark in color either which I would prefer. It's also pretty expensive for what it is - a plain 'ol mascara. It's really not any better than Great Lash or Cover Girl Professional.

I had high hopes for this stuff. My boss uses it and raves about it. She has long beautiful lashes already though, so I don't think it matters what she puts on them.

Oh well, at least I didn't pay for it.

on 7/13/2013 7:30:00 PM

This is a great everyday mascara. Most days, the only makeup I wear is mascara, and this really does that trick! It builds easily, and gives you fuller looking lashes without clumping or getting "spidery". I would repurchase this if it was sold in a waterproof formula though. I live in the Sunshine State, and I love surfing and swimming. Runny mascara does NOT fit my beach-babe image XD

on 7/12/2013 9:57:00 PM

Bleegh. I didn't really like this mascara at all. The wand is really bad - there's only a couple rows of really really short bristles and it's curved upward which makes it hard for me to coat all my lashes. I reaaaally have to work with the wand/formula for several coats in order to get even decently lengthy lashes. Too much work for not enough payoff. The formula is also really dry and feels brittle on my lashes.

on 7/12/2013 10:44:00 AM

Pretty good mascara... the brush is good to give full lashes, but leaves bottom lashes a mess...but maybe that's just me...also dries out fairly quickly

on 7/11/2013 3:58:00 PM

It's an okay mascara it gives a little length and volume but nothing really special. It's very black which is good but it smudges and flakes a bit so I'm not a fan.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this from Clinique with my last order. Nothing special to this mascara: it coats the lashes, adds a little length and volume and makes them black. Wear time is fair; I had smudging after just a couple of hours, and it wasn't even hot out. So not horrible, but not outstanding. And to me, definitely not outstanding enough to purchase the full-size.

on 6/23/2013 12:43:00 PM

I had really high hopes for this but it disappointed me. Makes my lashes stick and after 3 coats or so, just keeps smearing around. Didn't make my lashes very volumous as it claimed.