September 18, 2014 | 1920 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Butterfly008

Overall a nice product, does what it says: illuminate! It just lightens the area under the eyes up perfectly, which makes you look more awake. Because of its light and easy blendable texture, it doesn't get cakey unlike most concealers.

Only downside is that it wears off pretty quickly, but touching up is not a problem since application is so easy and quick with the simple, convenient slim pen system.

On the more expensive side, but a little bit of this stuff literally illuminates the area under my eyes, which makes under eye circles less visible.
If you want heavy coverage, this is not for you. It just creates a highlighted undereye area which is perfect for those who just want to look more well rested.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thought id check it out ofter i found out it one best concealer in Gok Wans ''How to Look Good Naked'' show on Channel 4. Its a great illuminator and it photos really well...unless your planning to cover very dark circles - in which case it accentuates them!

i have used it around my eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks and as a highlighter i do like its subtlety

i like its texture...its nice and creamy...not to thin...but not too thick.

however, because of the packaging, you cant see how much you have left so its always best to have a spare one handy just in case you wake up one morning and realise you have none left.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite all the bad reviews that this product is given, I decide to give it a try since I love the idea with the concealer x illuminator in a brush.

I got it and i LOVE IT. it's definitely the best concealer i've used so far comparing most of the drugstore brands i've used before.

the only thing that i don't like about this, is the price itself.

hahah, i still remember that I was turning the bottom madly at first trying to get the concealer out. around 4 turns.

it covers my blemishes and acne well also. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i used to use it and the only thing i liked abt this was, it illuminates my eyes. it fades quickly,it makes my lines visible in few mins, hard to blend and it dried my eyes when it fades. totally a mess like other cheap concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I was talked into purchasing this concealer - its not an amazing concealer makes spots look like volcanos after about an hour it just all cakes up. I would agree with the other reviews and say its more on a luminator, as it is light reflecting. I actually do like the applicator twist at the bottom. Overall this product wasnt right for my skin - but i can imagine it would work well for others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Alright this product;
1. seems to illuminate,
2. i like the peach tone
3. light texture
the cons;
1. it doesn't cover under eye circles, i use Mary Kay concealer along with it, so it doesnt look cakey
2. i hate that you have to put it on with the brush, like a lip gloss, just because i'm hygenic. and you can wash it.

I'm kind of just use to this product. I like the peachy tone, instead of just a regular yellow concealer that can look fake. It does illuminate, not too much though. I dont use a lot, so i dont run out of it with 3 weeks like other reviewers, which if i may say must suck.

To people that want to cover dark circles, this will not work. Think of it as just an illuminator, especially for those of us that are tan-dark.
=D
Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by aliahash1

I have searched high and low for a concelaer that doesnt give me a cakey grey look under the eye. I have found this to suit my needs exact! the color and texture is perfect and it conceals the undereye dark shadows that i have inherited...

it gives the right coverage without looking fake and illuminates the under eye area - it doesnt smudge.

there are two CONS for this conealer ..

1)the quantity is so little that i have to purchase a new one every 2-3 weeks at the most! so i always make sure i have enough stock of it just incase it finishes out during application and i panic..
2) due to the frequency of purchase the cost is therefore expensive.

Overall, i have been using it for 3 years religiously so until i find a concealer that is of this exact color (which is the best part of it .. i use Medium no. 2) i wont change... although i am open to change because like i said, buying the concealer every 2-3 weeks is a hassle and not economically friendly

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Not heavy.
Doesnt clump
Easy to blend
Keep under eye oil at bay
Stays all day
Good for people who don't have heavy eye circles but want to look fresh

Cons:
I hate the packaging...product comes through the brush things...barf.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

this is more of an illuminator rather than a concealer.didn't conceal any of my dark circles and left me with that awful grey -concealer-over-dark-circle area! i really like the fact that it comes in a pencil-brush applicatior (or whatever this is called) but it may be more appropriate for someone with low to no dark circles (teens...) or for someone who just wants to illuminate the eye area!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

This impressed me. Unlike most clinque things I've purchase, this actually works! It actually does 'illuminate' my face and some days when I'm pms'ing and my skin won't tolerate foundation, a few dabs of this is enough to make me look half decent. A very good product.

The only thing is that it doesn't last for very long, I find myself having to buy it quite a bit throughout the year. But it is quite cheap so it's not too much of an issue.