December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by parisloveshoppnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seeing as this is the first concealer i have ever used i cant really compare it to others. But to me it did the job, i loved the coverage and regret not usin concealer sooner. Price is OK, however i would love to know howmuch of the product i would have left or just to see the product. so i agree with other reviewers the fact you have NO idea when its finishing sucks. However towards the end of my use with it, i notice when it was towards the end, it wouldnt come out quite so easily and i had to twist it more times.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like it. It isn't good as a highlighter, it's concealing properties are also nothing to rave about, it's orangey and drying. It's too expensive for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

[EDIT: Still a great concealer/highlighter but finally a full coverage concealer has emerged that is suitable for dry skin: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer!]
I would originally have never touched this concealer because the packaging makes me wary; I figured it wouldn't be great packaging and it would be difficult to determine when it was running on empty. Well then, at a Clinique event, a makeup artist put this on me. I was instantly in love. I didn't buy it because I wanted to see reviews. I loved the concealer by the end of the day, and when I saw that the reviews weren't spectacular, I didn't really care. I bought it and have been wearing it daily since. (On most days, all I wear is concealer and mascara.) The brush is actually nice. The only thing that I still don't like is the fact that I won't be 100% certain when it's about to be empty. (Hopefully, the more I use, I'll notice the weight or something!) Packaging aside, it has been a great concealer. Even those crease free concealers that are supposed to be suited for dry skin latch on to my flakies if there are any at all and look caked. I therefore recommend this to dry to very dry skinned ladies. This does exactly what it advertises: illuminates and conceals. The coverage is light but somewhat buildable, blendable, and long lasting on me. I have tried the most highly rated concealers with little luck.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I ran out of concealer while living abroad I went to the nearest ICI Paris and told the SA I needed a good concealer for under eye circles and blemishes. She quickly pointed me to this product, and being a fan of other Clinique products I decided to give it a go. I had makeup on when I purchased it, so I had no way of knowing whether the results I was seeing in the store were true or not. After trying it out on a fresh face, I have to say this is not that great of a concealer. It does illuminate which is nice, but it offers very sheer to no coverage and in fact it almost accentuates my dark circles because now it just looks like I have illuminated dark circles. It does an ok job with small blemishes, but if you have a large one beware because it also draws attention to those. This would probably be a good product layered over an actual concealer but seeing as it's the only concealer I have, in my opinion it doesn't do a well enough job on it's own. I probably won't repurchase this just because I need an actual concealer, and I know I can find a cheaper eye brightener.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by kerry2

This is a good product. Probably wouldn't buy this again and would try a different brand such as YSL, but does what it states.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Butterfly008

Overall a nice product, does what it says: illuminate! It just lightens the area under the eyes up perfectly, which makes you look more awake. Because of its light and easy blendable texture, it doesn't get cakey unlike most concealers.

Only downside is that it wears off pretty quickly, but touching up is not a problem since application is so easy and quick with the simple, convenient slim pen system.

On the more expensive side, but a little bit of this stuff literally illuminates the area under my eyes, which makes under eye circles less visible.
If you want heavy coverage, this is not for you. It just creates a highlighted undereye area which is perfect for those who just want to look more well rested.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thought id check it out ofter i found out it one best concealer in Gok Wans ''How to Look Good Naked'' show on Channel 4. Its a great illuminator and it photos really well...unless your planning to cover very dark circles - in which case it accentuates them!

i have used it around my eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks and as a highlighter i do like its subtlety

i like its texture...its nice and creamy...not to thin...but not too thick.

however, because of the packaging, you cant see how much you have left so its always best to have a spare one handy just in case you wake up one morning and realise you have none left.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite all the bad reviews that this product is given, I decide to give it a try since I love the idea with the concealer x illuminator in a brush.

I got it and i LOVE IT. it's definitely the best concealer i've used so far comparing most of the drugstore brands i've used before.

the only thing that i don't like about this, is the price itself.

hahah, i still remember that I was turning the bottom madly at first trying to get the concealer out. around 4 turns.

it covers my blemishes and acne well also. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i used to use it and the only thing i liked abt this was, it illuminates my eyes. it fades quickly,it makes my lines visible in few mins, hard to blend and it dried my eyes when it fades. totally a mess like other cheap concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I was talked into purchasing this concealer - its not an amazing concealer makes spots look like volcanos after about an hour it just all cakes up. I would agree with the other reviews and say its more on a luminator, as it is light reflecting. I actually do like the applicator twist at the bottom. Overall this product wasnt right for my skin - but i can imagine it would work well for others.