April 17, 2014 | 1756 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i used to use it and the only thing i liked abt this was, it illuminates my eyes. it fades quickly,it makes my lines visible in few mins, hard to blend and it dried my eyes when it fades. totally a mess like other cheap concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I was talked into purchasing this concealer - its not an amazing concealer makes spots look like volcanos after about an hour it just all cakes up. I would agree with the other reviews and say its more on a luminator, as it is light reflecting. I actually do like the applicator twist at the bottom. Overall this product wasnt right for my skin - but i can imagine it would work well for others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Alright this product;
1. seems to illuminate,
2. i like the peach tone
3. light texture
the cons;
1. it doesn't cover under eye circles, i use Mary Kay concealer along with it, so it doesnt look cakey
2. i hate that you have to put it on with the brush, like a lip gloss, just because i'm hygenic. and you can wash it.

I'm kind of just use to this product. I like the peachy tone, instead of just a regular yellow concealer that can look fake. It does illuminate, not too much though. I dont use a lot, so i dont run out of it with 3 weeks like other reviewers, which if i may say must suck.

To people that want to cover dark circles, this will not work. Think of it as just an illuminator, especially for those of us that are tan-dark.
=D
Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by aliahash1

I have searched high and low for a concelaer that doesnt give me a cakey grey look under the eye. I have found this to suit my needs exact! the color and texture is perfect and it conceals the undereye dark shadows that i have inherited...

it gives the right coverage without looking fake and illuminates the under eye area - it doesnt smudge.

there are two CONS for this conealer ..

1)the quantity is so little that i have to purchase a new one every 2-3 weeks at the most! so i always make sure i have enough stock of it just incase it finishes out during application and i panic..
2) due to the frequency of purchase the cost is therefore expensive.

Overall, i have been using it for 3 years religiously so until i find a concealer that is of this exact color (which is the best part of it .. i use Medium no. 2) i wont change... although i am open to change because like i said, buying the concealer every 2-3 weeks is a hassle and not economically friendly

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Not heavy.
Doesnt clump
Easy to blend
Keep under eye oil at bay
Stays all day
Good for people who don't have heavy eye circles but want to look fresh

Cons:
I hate the packaging...product comes through the brush things...barf.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

this is more of an illuminator rather than a concealer.didn't conceal any of my dark circles and left me with that awful grey -concealer-over-dark-circle area! i really like the fact that it comes in a pencil-brush applicatior (or whatever this is called) but it may be more appropriate for someone with low to no dark circles (teens...) or for someone who just wants to illuminate the eye area!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

This impressed me. Unlike most clinque things I've purchase, this actually works! It actually does 'illuminate' my face and some days when I'm pms'ing and my skin won't tolerate foundation, a few dabs of this is enough to make me look half decent. A very good product.

The only thing is that it doesn't last for very long, I find myself having to buy it quite a bit throughout the year. But it is quite cheap so it's not too much of an issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is great when you're looking for a (cheaper) touche eclat substitute. I bought it 3 times and Im still using it but not for under my eyes any more ( I use a creamy peachy colour now) But I still use it near my nose and mouth or to touch up trough out the day.
I really like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sheloves2move

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ladies, don't even bother. For the amount you need to spend on this product the results are not worth it. I used it over my Clinique Superfit foundation and it just did not work well. Was hopeless at covering my under eye circles - did not blend well at all all in this area and it managed to make my dark circles even more obvious. Tried a little over my blemishes - concealed them somewhat but nothing to get too excited about. Ended up dabbing a little down the bridge of my nose where it worked fairly well as an illuminator. But that is what it is, an illuminator and certainly not a concealer. Disappointing!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ClariceD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking I'd found a (slightly tighter-) budget Touche Eclat, which I burn through like no other product. The sales assistant assured me that as Airbrush was similarly multi-purpose, I'd be able to use it under my brows, in my cupid's bow and other spots I like to give a Touche-ing, as well as to illuminate under-eye circles. Her demonstration on me looked great, even in daylight, and I figured that even though the shade was more orange than I'd usually go for with my cool skintone it would be good for neutralising discolouration around my eyes. Plus, I didn't experience any irritation whatsoever, which is very rare for me. Others with sensitive skin might like to give this a try.

So those were my expectations. Were they met? In a word: ha. Six months or so on, I'm still trying to use this up so that I can justify trying something else (I'm perverse like that). I actually find that adding another layer of foundation to my undereyes instead works better. Airbrush doesn't seem to brighten or to conceal. I'm beginning to wonder whether the result when it was used on me instore was down to the eye cream that was applied first, which was richer than my eyes would generally tolerate. This simply has no discernible effect other than to draw my attention to fine lines I didn't know I had. I guess I should at least thank it for the heads up.