December 20, 2014 | 1090 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice conditioner, maybe second on my list. It smells great (yum--apples!), has a funky goopy texture, and softens the hair pretty well. However, I find that it's still not enough for my semi-coarse Asian hair, but it's *almost* there. Maybe if you have better water or less coarse hair this will work wonders. But for me, I'll have to rank Garnier's 3-Minute Masque used as a daily conditioner over this one.P.S. If it makes a difference in how you read my review, I have hard water. Yes, it's true. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by cheryl49

Fantastic results with this product! Mega Moisture comes in a jar that says "for very dry, chemically processed hair" which describes my hair perfectly. I have shoulder length AA hair that has been chemically relaxed and colored. It was extreeeemely dry like straw before I tried this product, but after one use my hair is softer, more moisturized and a little bit shiny (and my hair has NEVER been shiny). I could feel this working to smooth out the roughness as soon as I started to comb it through my towel-dried hair. Left it on 5 minutes and rinsed. This is serious stuff for seriously damaged hair and seems to be working a miracle on my over-processed mop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by meriellyn

Quite nice. Interesting texture. Smells decent and the smell doesn't really linger. Great to use after a protein treatment. Doesn't weigh my hair down too much. Not the best ever but definitely worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This didn't work for me. Too much silicones left my hair feeling coated or something. At first I had nice results, but even with clarifying it didn't work anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by push_the_envelope

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this. This conditioner is amazing, I don't see how anyone couldn't love it! Right when you put it on, it makes your hair so soft. Someone from Makeupalley actually recommended this conditioner, and I'm so glad I bought it! The only bad thing is it comes in this big tub that's really easy to spill and gets slippery when you try to unscrew the cap in the shower! But the packaging won't keep me from buying it, of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 3:49:00 AM More reviews by emiwood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

fantastic stuff. makes my hair so soft. and cheap -- my $10 tub has lasted my over a year (using it once or twice a week). same ingredients as the kerastase hair mask but for soooo much less money. i've seen little sample packs in drugstores so do youself a favor and at least give it a try cause it really is great. my only (slight) negative is that the tub is annoying, i'd rather have a tube. **** update, my best friend becky left me an upset message because she happened upon my reviews and i did not give her a shout out for being the one who turned me on to this great product. so BIG UPS to becky!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

I bought this becasue of reccomdations here and Naturallycurly.com.. and I am so glad that I bought it! It makes my dry, highlighted, damaged blonde curly hair so much better! I adore how soft my hair becomes and cannot get over how much the frizz drastically is reduced.. 2 thumbs up :) .. My Holy Grail product is Feria Conditioner, also from Sally's.. however this is a close second!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by LaRue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this after a board recommendation on my bleached platinum hair - it is fantastic! Hair is soft, not staticky, feels healthy. This is my new HG.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the "best deep conditioner" there is ever atleast for me,it makes my hair so soft n silky!!!! The trick is to comb it thru after applying this(i did not try this untill last month) works great!!!! The tub is a little inconvenient but i can live with tht when compared to the results i get.I would defently repurchase this. UPDATE i took two lippies off coz its not working for me as it used to :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2004 6:06:00 AM More reviews by fcuk_it

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, it made my hair so soft and shiny. The tub is really annoying, but I can live with that. This is probably the best deep conditioner I've used.