New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This disappointed me.. I am too fair for this, so back the store it went. Pulled too orange..

on 7/27/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is a fantastic drugstore product at an even more fantastic price point.
I've had this product for a year and have used it religiously since I purchased it. Despite this, the sun imprint is still in-tact! It's great for contouring and warming up the skin. It may look a bit orange on fairer skin tones, but on light-medium skin tones and deeper, it is extremely flattering.
Overall, you can't go wrong with this product and if you don't have it, you need it!

on 7/26/2013 9:37:00 PM

Perfect bronzer. My skin color can go from C3 to NC42. And depending on how much you pick up, this bronzer can go on light or dark, however this bronzer is ideal to a medium brown skin color. It is matte, lasts all day and the packaging is even nice. The mirror in it is my go to mirror while doing my eye makeup. I have had it for a year, with no breakouts from it, and I still have a lot left. However I don't find it ideal for contouring because it does have a slight orange to it.

on 7/26/2013 9:29:00 AM

This bronzer is amazing. It is not too cakey, and not too heavy. I never cared for bronzer much before i bought this one and now I contour my cheekbones with this almost everyday.

This product is GREAT. I have the Benefit Hoola bronzer, and I would definitely choose this over it. I feel like this color suits my skin tone better since its warmer than Hoola and I'm asian so I have very yellow undertones. The pigmentation and longevity everything else is as of good quality as Hoola but its a TEENY TINY fraction of the price. GREAT matte bronzer.

on 7/22/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have relatively sensitive skin, not super bad but bad enough that this made my face itch. no redness or breakouts, it just made my face itch. it looks really great and very natural, but i prefer not to use it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This bronzer is amazing! The shade is perfect for lighter skin tones - it doesn't look muddy/orange and blends very well. The price can't be beat! I also really like the packaging - nice and compact with a good sized mirror.

on 7/14/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this bronzer for awhile as I the color is pretty natural on fair skin tones however it seems to have turned hard, rough, and chalky recently. I also feel like it is exaggerating my pores. If you are looking for inexpensive bronzers, I recommend Wet N Wild. There bronzers are much more powdery but the texture and finish is so much smoother.

on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 AM

Doesn't really show up on my nc20 skin unless I load up my brush which is actually quite difficult since the powder is so... what's the word... hard? Dry? But even then, it's too orange for me. Don't see all the hype.

on 7/12/2013 1:39:00 PM

I like this but the powder is dry and a tad orange for my fair skin.

Popular Bronzers