New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 AM

Doesn't really show up on my nc20 skin unless I load up my brush which is actually quite difficult since the powder is so... what's the word... hard? Dry? But even then, it's too orange for me. Don't see all the hype.

on 7/12/2013 1:39:00 PM

I like this but the powder is dry and a tad orange for my fair skin.

on 7/12/2013 1:37:00 PM

So I got this bronzer due to all the rave reviews on this site! I like the packaging of this product and how it included a mirror, but the sponge inside it is useless and i just threw it out. When I first put it on, I noticed the lack of pigmentation of the product (I find this a common problem with NYC products in general actually), you have to use a lot of it to notice a difference. I find that it does not give me 'orange' colour and I also like the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer to it. I may repurchase it but the thing stopping me is the lack of pigmentation so I might want to try out different ones

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So I picked this up after hearing so many good things about it and since I've been on a tight budget, the fact it was by NYC and cheap was a bonus! The pigmentation of this product is really great and it works for many skin tones however I am ghostly pale and it is too dark for me. It has a kind of orange undertone to it that showed up a lot on my skin. I like that it's matte (which is a rare find, especially in the drugstores) so it will be great for someone. It is nice to contour the outside of the face with and can doubles as an eyeshadow too! I can use it for my brows. Even if I struggle to use it as a bronzer, I have other uses for it. It is quite the versatile product.

on 7/7/2013 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It is definitely the best bronzer I've tried from the drugstore, but it is still little bit orange for me (NC15/20). It is matte, so great for contouring. It is more on the lighter side, but like I said/wrote it is little bit orange. But the staying power is great! It stays for all day long. And it isn't overpigmented, it's one of the less pigmented bronzers that I've tried. The price is amazing (3$, in the Czech rep. it is 90,-). I will not repurchase this, but I think it is still one of the 'not super orangey' bronzers.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So many reviews said this wasn't orange but it is if you have the wrong skin tone or apply too much. I'm not cool toned. I have olive skin with yellow undertones but I'm not tanning yet and i can tell this looks a bit orange. If i am able to blend it out and not apply too much it looks ok. It would've been perfect if it had just been more brown based.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

BEST drugstore bronzer. Not too orange nor is it crazy pigmented (I'm looking at you, elf) so it's a breeze to apply. This is probably my favorite drugstore makeup. As for the packaging, I dropped it and the mirror broke but the product didn't. Dunno what that tells you. Perfection for $3, what more can you ask for?

on 7/2/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

ORANGE!!! It was fine when I first got it but two months later...orange. that sucks

on 7/2/2013 6:23:00 PM

It's awesome, it works perfect. My only complaint is that I'd rather use a blush brush to put it on since the applicator lays it on a little thick. But other than that its perfect!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this bronzer because of the hype on Youtube. It's a good matte bronzer, especially for lighter people i think...I'm around an NC30-35, and it looks good on me! However it does look orange if you apply too much. So i only apply subtle amount so I don't look completely orange! It gives me a pretty bronzy look, but I wish it was less orange so I could use a bit more of it to contour a bit.

Popular Bronzers