New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So many reviews said this wasn't orange but it is if you have the wrong skin tone or apply too much. I'm not cool toned. I have olive skin with yellow undertones but I'm not tanning yet and i can tell this looks a bit orange. If i am able to blend it out and not apply too much it looks ok. It would've been perfect if it had just been more brown based.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

BEST drugstore bronzer. Not too orange nor is it crazy pigmented (I'm looking at you, elf) so it's a breeze to apply. This is probably my favorite drugstore makeup. As for the packaging, I dropped it and the mirror broke but the product didn't. Dunno what that tells you. Perfection for $3, what more can you ask for?

on 7/2/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

ORANGE!!! It was fine when I first got it but two months later...orange. that sucks

on 7/2/2013 6:23:00 PM

It's awesome, it works perfect. My only complaint is that I'd rather use a blush brush to put it on since the applicator lays it on a little thick. But other than that its perfect!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this bronzer because of the hype on Youtube. It's a good matte bronzer, especially for lighter people i think...I'm around an NC30-35, and it looks good on me! However it does look orange if you apply too much. So i only apply subtle amount so I don't look completely orange! It gives me a pretty bronzy look, but I wish it was less orange so I could use a bit more of it to contour a bit.

on 7/1/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

extremely orange/yellow toned on me. It looks awkward on my cool toned skin. If you're already warm toned or kinda tan it would probably look okay. the texture and application is nice.

on 6/28/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Quite disappointed with this product. I am an avid user of 'Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer', and when that ran out I decided to try this bronzer. Really cheap, so I didn't have much to lose. I think the people that are giving this bronzer a high rating and claiming that it's 'not orange at all', are people who haven't used a truly non-orange bronzer before. Compared to the Too faced chocolate bronzer, this bronzer is orange. The first time I put it on I noticed a huge difference in colour. The too faced bronzer is very brown, no orange tints in it that I can see. This bronzer, however, shows up quite orange on my face. Now, if I hadn't used the too faced bronzer before, I probably wouldn't really have noticed. It's not oompa-lumpa orange, but as I have a comparision to the two faced bronzer, this one is definitely orange on me (I'm an NC15-20). I think that, if the people that love this bronzer, try the too faced chocolate solei bronzer, they will realise that this wet n wild bronzer is indeed orange looking. Will not repurchase, I might just use it as an eyeshadow. I will go back to my beloved too faced bronzer.
Good Luck x

on 6/28/2013 12:43:00 AM

I purchased this after seeing/reading a whole rave on the Internet when I was searching different types of bronzers. The tone of the bronzer is NOT as light as it seems on the image. Its not cocoa peachy like the picture. It's actually dark brown so don't be scared it wouldn't show if you're tan like me. The packaging was good except I would never use the sponge inside the compact because it will not blend the bronzer out but the build on is Great and its awesome for its cheap price!

on 6/22/2013 11:42:00 AM

Omg! I adore this stuff, it is VERY pretty, not orange-y & it's more matte - not shimmer, which I love!

on 6/22/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this bronzer for about a week.

Price- About $4 at Walmart. Good deal.

Packaging- I don't know if mine is defective or not, but it is hard for me to open and close. The little catch gets stuck.

Finish- Matte

Purpose- Give a little color to my face when applied under the cheekbones and around the hairline and neck.

Lasting Power- It does last me all day when I put it over foundation or just concealer and a powder.

Puff- I immediately threw out the little puff that came with it. Puffs hold on to bacteria and waste product. I use a small blush brush instead.

Other- I just wish it was a little darker for contouring.

Conclusion- It is a nice formula and a good price. I would repurchase.

Popular Bronzers