Clinique Super City Block SPF 25

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 7.30%, zinc oxide 6.90% INGREDIENTS: water, trioctyldodecyl citrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, steareth-2, aluminum stearate, silica, lecithin, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rose-mary) leaf extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) root extract, betu-la alba (birch) bark extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, laminaria saccharina extrac, saccharomyces lysate extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan tristearate, linoleic acid, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl methicone, sorbitol, sodium rna, phospholipids, peg-40 stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, phytantriol, stearic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, cellulose, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, stearyl dimethicone, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, linolenic acid, pantethine, bisabolol, hydroxyethyl urea, ceteth-2, peg/ppg-18/8 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, steareth-20, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, propylene glycol dicaprate, sodium stearate, nylon-12, citric acid, nylon-6, hexylene glycol, xanthan gum, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)

I love this because it has a nice tint, but its also sheer enough not to have to worry about application too much. If you spread it thinly around your face, it won't feel to thick or greasy. spf 25 is good for most sunny days, just bring some more hardcore sunblock for the beach :)

I love this product. I've been using it for over a year now, recommended by my facial lady. I have oily-combo, pale skin with some light blemish marks and I find that this product gives me a nice sheer coverage with the protection from the sun. The best thing I like about it is that it doesn't make my face shiny or watery looking and the finish it quite matte. I don't wear a lot of makeup and when going out, I just dust on Mac Studio Fix on top of this. I love the natural look it gives me like my own skin, this has been the perfect product to cover up a few blemish marks pretty easily for day-to-day use. It has a creamy texture and needs some getting used to in applying it but it stays where you put it and it doesn't smudge much with sunglasses. But I'd probably buy something more serious if you're looking for more protection for outdoor summer activities.

I used this for a long time (almost a year) and I liked the finish. It also kept me from getting tan. But then I found out that it has a poor UVA protection (titanium dioxide is a UVB filter primarily). And most skin damage is caused by UVA rays. So I do not use the prodct any more, and I will not repurchase it.

I like this pretty well but not as much as the Good Skin All Calm sunscreen. Super City Block is slightly thick and a little hard to spread. I do like the tint and the all-physical sunscreens in it, but if I try to put foundation over it, that often looks to heavy. I think it's better if you want to just wear it as a tinted sunscreen with maybe some powder on top.

THIS SUNBLOCK IS HORRID! First of all its creamy, oily, u would think moisturizing, but then this stuff goes on and if u have dry patches of skin it would flake and dry u out! Leaves a chalky residue! If your skin is dry forget it, and those w/ oily skins or spots might find it greasy! Yucky stuff!

This sunscreen is supposed to help against UVA and UVB. The color is a bit beige. I have light colored skin so it doesn't really make my face any lighter or darker. When first applied, it does feel pretty heavy and thick. I have to even it out on my face so it won't be concentrated on one area. I bought this sunscreen because of the high SPF and because it's at a reasonable price: $15.50. If you want a sunscreen that's at a pretty low price then go for it.

I really wanted to like this but I don't. I have tried it several times and everytime it causes me to break out. It feels really heavy on and I feel dirty the whole time I am wearing it. I guess my skin just doens't like physical sunscreens.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this so far! It has a nice matte finish on my combo to oily skin that doesn't leave a white cast, thanks to the light tint. And it doesn't turn me greasy during the day either or cause breakouts!!! The smell is a little sunscreenish, but hey, I'll take that instead of nasty zits. As for the protection, it covers UVA but not UVB rays, but I have more intense sunscreen for that when I go to the beach, and I can always reapply this as needed. Plus my mineral makeup adds another SPF of 17.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a sheer block,it's little greasy for oily skin,and it dosen't correct my skin tone.i'll kept looking for a better block!

Fantastic product. Very efficient as a sun-block (have used this in really fierce conditions!)but also works as a daily face protector during the summer: the tint prevents it from looking chalky, and it has enough pigment to even out the complexion nicely, at least if you're pale. I also find it works surprisingly well as a makeup base, although best if you use powder over the top. Definitely a summer staple.
UPDATE: I take it back: this may work in the South African winter but it can't handle the Paris summer. I used it (generously) over a (very sunny) long weekend and my skin is now noticeably pigmented (freckles etc) and very dehydrated. Given that it is SPF 25, and I wasn't in the sun that much, AND I wore a hat, that seems pretty poor. I didn't wear any suncream on my arms, and they are only slightly darker than my face. And it was a new tube. Bottom line: avoid. I'm going to switch immediately before I age any further. Only hope I haven't suffered too much skin damage in the two years I've been using this.