Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 1/6/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite makeup remover. So easy, effective, and gentle to use. As a matter of fact, I use this all over face without using any other facial cleansers afterwards because the hot wet washcloth seems to remove not only my makeup but also any dirt along the way of removing the cold cream off my face.

on 1/4/2014 11:45:00 PM

MUST HAVE! Takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin so soft and supple. I've never noticed any acne problems caused from this. I use quite a bit of makeup up at times so this is great and it takes my mascara off so great I never have to tug on them and pull only to end up with less eye lashes. Sometimes in the winter when my skin is extra dry I use this as a mask and then wipe off and it's so great. I've never used any other cold cream really since this is what my grandmother used and she is 75 but looks 50 something so I trust her :)

on 12/31/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I only use long wearing foundations and makeup due to my excessively oily skin. This takes everything off and leaves my skin moisturized. I'm acne prone and have not noticed an increase of breakouts. I do wish it came in a tube, I hate digging my fingers into this jar

on 12/28/2013 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had high hopes for this product mainly because I have done a lot of research about it and the reviews were really good. I used it when I ran out of my dove foaming makeup remover. My skin before using ponds i had minimal breakouts. Barely noticeable. But open 3 days of using ponds, my skin was on a rage. It was red right after using ponds. It was irritated, and painful. I was in a denial. i said to myself, "how could something that is said to be noncomedogenic cause me to breakout?" So I continued using ponds because I though that was just my skin's way of purging the deep seated dirt. my skin was crying for help on the succeeding days. i can barely lift my head up due to embarrassment. it was horrible. on the 7th day, i decided to stop using it. my skin had just become worst. it was terrible. the pimples has become cystic anes. alot of acnes.

The effect of that seven days took my skin months to recover. im on accutane right now.

I love using this as an eye and face makeup remover. I just apply a bunch of spots all over my face then massage it into my skin until all my concealer and mascara has dissolved. I like to let it sit on my skin for a couple more minutes to let my skin absorb the moisture then wipe my makeup and the product off with a moist cotton round. I do like to wash my face after using this because it does feel a bit greasy. I really recommend using this as a makeup remover because it is so cheap and works amazingly at removing any makeup, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It is also great to use in the winter because it is very hydrating.

on 12/26/2013 2:18:00 AM

Skin Type: Dry skin, with hormonal cysts on chin and temples

Ponds was too heavy and acne-inducing for my face. This didn't moisturize my body very well either, no matter the amount, and it took forever to absorb. It also felt very greasy with each application. Not to mention the horrible, lidless packaging. The only pro was this was cheap.

I'll never purchase again.

on 12/20/2013 12:30:00 AM

Miracle product! I struggle with acne and nothing has kept my skin as clear as this has. My favorite part is how much it evens out my skintone. Usually whenever you wash your face all the redness in your skin is brought to the surface. After I wash my face with this my skin looks completely even. Its so even it almost looks like I have foundation on. I will never buy anything else!

on 12/19/2013 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I am the laziest person when it comes to taking off my makeup, but I only wear mascara and sunscreen, so I feel like I can get away with sleeping in it. HOWEVER when I do put in the effort, I use this and it makes my skin smooth as heck. I love putting it on my face and neck before a shower and then wiping it off with the warm water. Ahhh heaven :D The jar seems a little unhygienic (takes more than one scoop to wipe mascara off, so there are black marks in my pot, whoops) but I don't really care? Makes my face feel good. I'm just a fan of mineral oil in products! Works so well for my dry skin!

on 12/7/2013 3:09:00 AM

I love this stuff, it works great on removing eye makeup it even removes waterproof mascara without any effort I do find it a bit oily to use on my whole face, and I have even found an off brand at family dollar for 3 dollars and I can't tell the difference between the two! I recommend this product to all my friends, family and co workers!

on 12/6/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

BEST CLEANSER EVER!!! I stumbled upon this after watching an "I Love Lucy" episode and they mentioned cold cream. I realized I had no idea what it was. After a Google search I started reading about it. I had finally gotten my acne under control but my skin just seemed BLAH. It was oily but still super dry and just didn't have any radiance. I was currently using Philosophy and with Christmas coming I figured I could save some cash and give this a shot. The first night I used it I rubbed it in, wiped it off with a warm wet washcloth and then put a nice semi thick layer all over my face and slept in it. When I woke up the next morning I woke up expecting the worst but it was magic! My face had absorbed it and I was glowing! All the fine lines I had were gone! and the weirdest part was my face wasnt a bit oily. I sleep in a layer every night and in the mornings I rub a small amount in and let it sit there and wash it off with a washcloth in the shower and then just apply my makeup after (I dont wear more because makeup wont stick to it). No need for other moisturizers and my skin stays matte all day. Best kept beauty secret EVER!