July 25, 2014 | 964 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by LuvAcoustic

I hate this. The ingredients in this mask do not justify the price. For one, there isnt a significant amount of tea tree oil to even remotely help with any pimple. I find the the Mint Masque from Queen whatever is way better and cheaper(not quality wise). Also, i do not believe in a clay mask that does not dry. Scientifically, it is not going to be that effective since non-drying clay isn't hydrophilic.

If you really want to get rid of acne, buy a real bottle of tea tree oil.
You would get better results than this piece of junk. This mask lasts forever, and its bad for me because it sucks and i have to use to, even though i hate it, so i can irradicate it from my life. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by 7954

ignore the price, this tub will last you a LONG time!
nice natural subtle smell, easy to take off, didn't break me out, calms my skin, smooth texture
when I eventually run out, I'll buy it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Mebs786

I like this mask as it does not dry on the face. Also it is very cooling which helps calm down any flare ups. I have acne and this mask helps it. I use it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by CTP

my friend bought this for her acne scars & we did facials over at her house a few times. everytime we use this, we saw a difference! it really does work. it helps fade my acne scars. will definitely go out and buy my own now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I Love this!

I know some people have been saying the St ives has a cheaper better mask (the blue mineral clay one) but Ive tried that before and personally it is wayyyyy too drying on me.I mean it does a great job in keeping the extra oil away but I find that I have DRY PATCHES on my face when I use the St ives Mask.I think its because I have combination skin thats why.But if you have totally oily skin,try that if you're looking for a cheaper alternative.

Okay so now my review for the TEA TREE OIL FACE MASK.Ive been using this since I was 15,which was like about 4 years ago.So Ive definetely seen results.

I say this mask helps in keeping my skin clear.Because at the end of the week,since I wear makeup,its really important for me to have a mask that will remove all stubborn elements that might not been removed through regular cleansing during the week.

The texture of the mask is thick enough but easy to spread around.This will dry slightly on your face but majority of it will stay the same as when you put it on.And its green of course.

I love this mask because its great at removing impurities and keeping my skin feel fresh and clear.So I would recommend it and I have repurchased it many times.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a good mask for oily and problematic skin, Helps heal blemishes and absorbs oil. does not do miracles but great for those blemish-filled days.

may work better if left overnight (note that this mask does not dry on the skin) however i do not recommend this for sensitive skin types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

Unlike everyone else, I don't use this as the average, leave-on-for-20-minutes-mask. I use this for a night treatment when my face goes particularly crazy. I put a towel over my pillows and wait until it's dry or mostly dry before going to sleep.. When I wake up I have GORGEOUS skin with less pimples. I like how this doesn't make my face oily if I sleep in it (like the Aztec mask did) and how the tea tree really gets a chance to ... you know...do some work or whatever...on my skin(:
I will totally buy this after I'm done with it..and maybe a face wash to go with it. I really like The Body Shops tea tree line(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jeevah

Have been using this product for years. It does help to improve the acne problem. The price is also reasonable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hein0201

This is probably a great product for really oily skin, but it just does NOT work for my combination (and sensitive) skin.

It lasts forever, which for me was bad, because I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Sometimes I was fine, and other times I would wind up with super-dry skin. Masks can pull out impurities and leave me blemished for a day or so afterwards (which I suppose isn't a bad thing, seeing as it pulled out the impurities), but other masks work better for me. It's the super-scary green clay mask, which is fun to scare my dog and surprise my boyfriend, but don 't use a white sponge or wash cloth... should've known better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by loveisastranger

i'm not particularly fond of this mask but it's nice to use every now and then since i love the smell of tea tree.
with that being said, i haven't used this mask consistently. i'll use it a couple times a week and then put it away for a couple weeks.
it hasn't caused my sensitive skin any irritation but it certainly hasn't been a wonder product.
i'll continue to use it (more consistently) until my generous container is complete but i don't think i'll re-purchase it.
i did just buy the queen helene mint julip masque so i'm really counting on that to be my miracle masque.