April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Other - MAC - Back-2-MAC Recycling Program

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhdo

what's not to like about free stuff?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sess42

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear lipstick but who cares, I always use these lipsticks as a gift. How can you complain about free and as far as I know MAC is the only company that does the recycling program; any little bit helps, I recycle anyways so now I can get a lipstick for free.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 1:56:00 AM More reviews by desperica81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hell yes!! Free stuff! What is not to love??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't know why this is being reviewed but B2M is great... You get a free lipstick if you go to a MAC counter (like at Nordstrom or the Bay) and a free shadow, gloss, or lipstick if you go to a MAC store. I've been returning my empties for years and will always continue to. Why the hell would I not...?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by beachbelle

What's not to love about getting something free? I recently turned in 6 empty compacts and got an orange eyeshadow that I normally wouldn't have paid for. Since it was free I though what the hell. I'm so thankful because I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an awesome program. You take back what you have used and they give you a new Lippie! GIDDY UP!!!! I love it. I have a ton of product I have used and I take them back and get a lippie that is different then I would normally wear to try. Why not! Thanks MAC!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by STOPmunch

My only complaint is that I live nowhere near a freestandin or pro store. I have to get a lipstick. I haven't found a single MAC lipstick that looks good on me. Seriously

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

How can you not love this program? If you bring back 6 empties to a freestanding store you can get a free lipglass, eyeshadow, lip gelee or lipstick. If you go to a counter you can get a free lipstick. How awesome is it to get an awesome product you would buy anyway with something you would throw out otherwise. Can't say enough about this great program!!

As for miss_kate's review down there, uhhhh, who cares what it costs MAC to make a lipstick? That's irrelevant. No matter what it costs them to make they are under no obligation to give anyone free shadow/lipstick or any other product. How can you argue with that. Oh, I don't want that free diamond because it only cost you $8 to manufacture. Makes sense. Not. You obviously aren't a MAC fan and as you said, we are, so that's great... more free MAC for us!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by juanitaaloha

The idea is great. I just wish the option of getting a lipglass was also available. why only lipstick? not everyone wears lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:50:00 PM More reviews by IllumiGem

This program is awesome bc MAC doesn't have to be giving free products to their customers...recycling in itself is great IMO. Also I'm pretty sure the new B2M policy is not exclusive to just lipsticks anymore. You have a choice of a lipglass, an eyeshadow or a lipstick...but this only applies to free standing stores. Woohoo! Lipglasses here I come!