Philosophy Baby Grace

3.7

on 11/18/2004 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've never wanted to smell like a baby. and I hate the smell of baby powder. As a result, I was reluctant to try this one. I received this as a sample when I ordered some decants from Ebay, and was pleasantly surprised! Happily, this smells nothing like baby powder. Instead, it's a light, fresh, clean floral that is a delight to wear.

on 11/18/2004 10:19:00 PM

I will buy this again and again. I have the lotion, the non-alcoholic spray, I want the cologne, and I have the solid. I use sparingly, b/c I'm afraid I'll run out! It smells good and fresh to me, I hate regular perfumes, I hate florals. So this is good for me, no one has ever complimented me on it tho, so maybe it's not to other people's liking, maybe I just smell like I got fresh laundry. My hubby is the only one who compliments me on it, it is very, very light, of course I wish it were a bit stronger, but it's great anyway. Love it.

on 10/27/2004 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this because I love the smell of baby powder, but I thought this smelled like baby aspirin/children's grape cough syrup. Maybe it would have smelled better on, but I ordered it online and didn't want to risk not being able to send it back. :(

on 10/20/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I just bought this and I adore it! It's subtle, floral (on me anyhow) and sweet. I feel feminine when I am wearing it and know I will get a lot of use out of it. Spray perfume can be so strong, I like the idea of a solid that is less heavy, for lighter occasions, like a date, perhaps!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in the perfume solid, and I love it. It smells like pepper to me

on 10/4/2004 4:21:00 PM

I love the baby grace.
I have the no-alcohol version, and I seem one of the few persons, on whom this lasts. Really, it lasts all day on me.

It is very fresh and tender. I smell anise in it, but I didn't see it on the official notes list.

on 9/26/2004 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mom got Baby Grace in a set of 3 from QVC with Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. She didn't like Baby, so she gave it to me. (Gee, thanks mom. lol!) The first time I tried it, I hated it. I was used to florals, and this is anything but. But the longer I wore it, the more I liked it. It's reminiscent of baby powder, but with a feminine edge. It's goes on rather strong, but mellows out after application. It's a very clean scent, perfect for every day.

on 9/19/2004 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a feminine baby powder scent. I't very nice and not overpowering. I would repurchase it again.

on 9/9/2004 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is much better than Pure Grace. It has a soft pretty smell, not overpowering at all. Love it.

on 8/7/2004 10:36:00 AM

Its a light scent, kind of reminiscent of baby powder but more feminine smelling.

Popular Fragrances