Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 8/2/2012 12:52:00 PM

Just turned 30 and thought I should start using an eye cream. I find this really hydrates the eye area without feeling greasy and works well under makeup. I'm not sure that it reduces puffiness or dark shadows as it claims, and I don't like the packaging, so I deduced lippies.

Pros
- no stinging or itching
- very hydrating
- not greasy
- wears well under makeup (makes eye primer go on smoother!)

Cons
- don't like pot packaging (too easy to drop and spill)
- little reduction in puffiness
- no reduction in under eye circles

I'm typically not a fan of Clinique.. I do not have sensitive skin and I typically find products that are more effective because I can ignore the hypoallergenic factor. However, I received a sample of this. I can honestly say that I can see an almost immediate difference in my under eye area with this cream. It decreases puffiness yet hydrates. Lines not as prominent. It's really not bad.

on 7/17/2012 1:47:00 AM

Terrible! It's greasy and creates this gross crust around my eyes.

on 7/16/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this as a tester, thank goodness I didn't spend any of my hard earned $! Thought I would try it out as I really like the All about eyes gel rollerball and thought this would be a more intensive version.....boy was I wrong.
1st use: slight itching but it had been a long day and the skin round my eyes was very dry, thought nothing of it
2nd use: burning sensation...waking up the next day all round my eyes was red and cracked and so bloomin' itchy!!!
That was it, I have never used it again and never will. I did go to the Clinique counter to speak to a SA assistant about it I was told 2 things,
1- I was using too much
2- The product wasn't designed to be used around the eyes
What a load of bull****

on 7/13/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This did nothing for my dark circles (and they're not that bad, just a little green tint) or the puffyness. It felt nice putting on the eye area since it was cool and easily absorbed. A little goes a long way and my jar lasted about 2 months. But, nothing to rave about and I won't be repurchasing. Guess the search continues.

Packaging isn't great either since it's not very sanitary. I'm not a fan of the jar type of packaging.

on 7/5/2012 4:12:00 PM

Actually got this as a GWP and quite glad I did as don't think I would pay full price. From the blurb on the Clinique website, this is meant to be for puffiness, darkness and fine lines but I can't say it helped with any of those. The texture of the cream/gel is very nice and a little goes a long way but I've been using this for well over 2 months and can honestly say I've not seen any noticeable difference at all. Think I'll be going back to my tried and trusted Boots Vitamin E eye cream when this little pot has finally reached its end.

on 6/13/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I get very puffy very easily - lack of sleep, a sip of alcohol or bite of carbs and poof ... tomorrow morning my eyes are all piggy looking and puffy. This cream really makes a difference for me - my eyes really calm down and the cream moisturizers the whole area well. My one complaint is the pot is pretty small, but other than that I'm pleased.

on 6/8/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for more than six months. I'm not a big fan. the texture is a bit too greasy making it harder to absorb into the skin. I also haven't noticed any improvement in dark circles.

on 5/31/2012 11:24:00 AM

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

on 5/23/2012 12:53:00 AM

I think I love this eye cream, it feels very refreshing and if I have puffy eyes it's usually because I deserve them. I have used it for three years now and it seems to do the job but I can honestly say that I have never tried another eye cream so suggestions would be great!