August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first eye cream, therefore i do not have anything to compare this product with.

Anyway, here's my thougths

I think it is a delicious cream, with a fine consistency. And it is a delight to add on. It is so soft, I almost couldn't believe it the first time. However, I do not find it to be doing anything else than moisturising. It says on the description that it will remove fine lines and dark rings under the eyes. That is not true, unfortunately.

I won't buy this product again. Even though it is economical, it is very expensive. Especially when all it does is moisturise.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mcrish

Nope nope nope.

I noticed I got milia (those little weird white spots around the eyes that look like whiteheads but they're not) after using this, and I'm not terribly surprised. I usually stick to using strictly natural products around the eye area (Weleda's Intensive Rose eye cream ... or some name like that) but I wanted to try something super-charged for the rough winter mornings. If I keep it in the fridge overnight it feels really cool when I put it on in the morning, but that doesn't change the junk that's in it. I looked up the ingredients and there are TONS of emollients and emulsifiers in it, including petrolatum. Just not safe in the long run for such a sensitive area as the eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by zohrane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so not a fan of this product. Yes i find it moisturises and goes on nicely but it burns my eyes and makes them water. I put it on before i go to bed of an evening and i wake up with dried sleep all over my eyes - and no, i do not have conjunctivitis!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sxxy0208

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this cream for basic moisturizing...it absorbs quickly and is not too greasy. As for the claims of reducing circles or fine lines i am skeptical. I have not noticed a difference in my under eye circles but to be fair I do not have fine lines around my eyes just yet. A good cream for 20 somethings or someone just looking for moisture. I am looking into something more preventative as I get closer to 30.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the All About Eyes cream - it did a great job of moisturizing my eye area and helped stop my chronic itchy/dry eye lids. It's a pretty thick cream and I recommend warming it up on your finger tips first so you can apply without any tugging. For such a heavy cream it sinks in very well too. Doesn't have much of a smell.

It's not really advertised as doing anything for wrinkles/circles so I won't complain about that fact that it didn't do anything for wrinkles/circles/puffiness. This is a good cream if all you need is hydration, but frankly Nivea cream works just as well and is 90% cheaper. While this isn't expensive by 'luxury' standards (about $30 for a jar that's only half done after 3 months) it's also not worth the effort or the money IMHO.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I quite liked this, and repurchased twice. For my early twenties eye area, it was a good preventive measure. I wouldn't say it was good for problem/eyecircles/wrinkles or anything, but I used this for a few years during uni (late nights/stress/partying) and found it moisturizing and kept my eye area hydrated. I used the clear gel formula for daytime (came in a green tube with a silver cap, couldn't find it here on MUA. But it was really good as well. If I had any puffiness, slather it on for 10-15mins, and it would bring it right down!)

Coupled with SPF eye concealer daily for the last 10 years, I would say I'm pretty happy with my eye area for now. I would repurchase if I ever get lost in the world of eye creams, but would like to aim for something more suited for fine lines and wrinkles now (as in hardcore at preventing them!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Heartexploide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I struggled all my life with puffy eyes and dark circles, I thought there was nothing I could do about it. I went to a store and got a sample of this. After only 2 days my dark circles where gone. My puffiness reduced also. When I'm tired I still have puffy eyes, but it's really a wonder how much this product has helped me. I bought it after a couple of days and I really love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I had wanted this eye cream for so long, so when I finally saw this in a set with other products on sale for $50 at winners, I jumped right at that opportunity.
After using it for months, I can't say I've seen a difference. I have dry undereyes, dark circles, and fine lines. I've seen no difference with this eye cream, and I'm disappointed since there was so much hype around the product.
I don't mind so much dark circles, but I do want to help reduce my fine lines, so I won't be repurchasing this in the future. It does great for moisturizing, but not worth the price.
Also I've found that when I use this under concealer, nothing happens. In fact, I've found that it kind of makes my concealer 'patch' together when I try to apply it. I've tried with many different concealers (even after letting it sink in for a long time), it does not make any difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by AWeidler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have genetic propensity for dark circles (under the eyes and eyelids) and I started using this product every night since the beginning of this January.

February is not even over yet and the difference is already amazing. The skin under my eyes is almost the same color as my cheeks, and my eyelids are - at least - one shade lighter. I wish I had done a "before and after" photo, but unfortunately I didn't think about that before.

The only caution I would recommend to beginners is to use it nightly. I found my eyes to be a little blurred around 5 minutes after the product is in, so I only apply before bedtime, but I would still recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mackenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was supposed to reduce puffing and it made my eyes puff up largely each time I used it!
I have sensitive skin.