December 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by nats28

I think I love this eye cream, it feels very refreshing and if I have puffy eyes it's usually because I deserve them. I have used it for three years now and it seems to do the job but I can honestly say that I have never tried another eye cream so suggestions would be great!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by geeitsangela

I actually got this as a sample and it's okay. Nothing special. It was okay at moisturizing, but not doing much for the lines under my eyes...Definitely won't buy this. Maybe the All About Eyes Rich might be different from this version.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first, I loved this product. It went on smoothly and left my eye area feeling comfortable and hydrated. However, after about two weeks of use, I developed two milia under one of my eyes which I can only attribute to this product as I have never had this happen before. It's quite a shame, because besides from this factor which made me have to stop using it, it seemed to be a great product from my limited use of it.
The packaging was the standard Clinique little jar, however, I personally would like this in a tube or a pump format as I'm a bit icky on the idea of dipping my fingers into product all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by popnote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

My HG eye cream. I've always been pseudo-religious about using eye creams, and even though some people would say you can't tell a difference or to use regular moisturizers (really?!?!), I can tell you that many a facialist has commented on the fact that it is OBVIOUS I take care of the skin around my eyes with a good eye cream. Try an eye cream for about a week and then go without for a few days, and you'll see what the difference is.

Anyway, I have used this since it first came out, which is about ten years ago, and it is the only eye cream I'll use. It moisturizes well. It doesn't smell. It's easy to apply, and it doesn't sting the eyes. And it's pretty reasonably priced. My jar was something like $18 at Sephora, and it's totally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Packaging:
Cute jar, feels heavy and expensive, but feels unhygienic as you have to dip your fingers in it, and every time you screw the lid off, you expose the cream to air, which is bad.

Product:
Not too thick. The colour is kind of light yellow/vanilla and it doesn't smell anything. Feels smooth and velvety, and when you put it on your under eye skin feels smooth and nice. The nice feeling goes away after a while and this doesn't do anything in the long run. No real hydration, and of course it doesn't make dark circles or wrinkles go away. Doesn't sting my eyes, but I've never had any problems with stinging.

Personal opinion:
I don't think any eye cream makes any real difference, except hydration - that's what face creams are for, and you can use your face cream under your eyes as long as it's not too heavy or thick. This doesn't hydrate, it just gives you a nice smooth feeling for a few moments.

3/5, I would give it a 2 since it doesn't make my under eye skin better in any way - but I give it a 3 since there are worse eye creams that sting your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try this out after first trying All About Eyes Rich,which was too heavy and sticky and made the area underneath my eyes appear darker and Estee Lauder Verite Special Eye Care,which did brighten up my eye area but,did nothing for fine lines as promised.So far,I think the All About Eyes is very smooth and hydrating,no sticky feeling at all.I am going to try this out for a while and see how it works but,as of now I really like this eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by jayescott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this eye cream for one simple reason: When I use it, I see a difference. The skin under my eyes, which has some sun damage, looks softer and smoother and the lines are less obvious. It also has a lovely texture and actually feels good going on the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother them. This is just a good, effective eye cream, and even if it's a tad pricey, you only need to use a very little bit so a jar will go a long way.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lydiazylowski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a while now. I really like it, but I have never really used eye cream before. I'm only 21 so I always felt I didn't need it. Now the area under my eyes looks healthy and great, sadly i'm almost run out! I'm very suspicious about whats inside these products, you never know what kind of things companies are putting in their products. The point i'm making is that I really hope there's nothing bad in there, and I don't think there is because its doing a great job. However I'm looking for an eye cream that is all natural/organic and no chemicals!. I found this one called xtend-life, but it looks like they put other things in their that frighten me (even though its all natural and organic). Apparently it rejuvenates and brings back younger skin, they found this cell in their research(or something, I'll post the link). At this point in time all i'm looking for is something that will moisturise and give my skin what it needs, so it can naturally look its best and stay youthful longer.

Thanks for reading! If there's any products you'd recommend contact me!

This is the link for that eye cream I was talking about.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by prettylilgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I received this as a sample from my co-worker at Macy's and tried it for around a month. It does help moisturize the eye area and does not irritate the eyes at all. The only problem with it is it does not reduce the puffiness or dark circles right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eye cream is wonderful. I have tried a lot of others but nothing compares to this. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the other ones which ends up making it more practical and effective. This winter I got very dry under my eyes which ended up creating creases under there which luckily weren't permanent. When I dug this cream out of my drawer I was grasping at straws because I had tried other ones at Sephora which just burned and irritated my eyes. This cream managed to battle the dryness and get rid of the creases without burning or causing redness. I am not allergic to anything really, but my eyes are sensitive to intense chemicals so I have to be careful. This cream is great. I am going to stop searching because I have finally found one that works for me!