October 31, 2014 | 1087 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lydiazylowski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a while now. I really like it, but I have never really used eye cream before. I'm only 21 so I always felt I didn't need it. Now the area under my eyes looks healthy and great, sadly i'm almost run out! I'm very suspicious about whats inside these products, you never know what kind of things companies are putting in their products. The point i'm making is that I really hope there's nothing bad in there, and I don't think there is because its doing a great job. However I'm looking for an eye cream that is all natural/organic and no chemicals!. I found this one called xtend-life, but it looks like they put other things in their that frighten me (even though its all natural and organic). Apparently it rejuvenates and brings back younger skin, they found this cell in their research(or something, I'll post the link). At this point in time all i'm looking for is something that will moisturise and give my skin what it needs, so it can naturally look its best and stay youthful longer.

Thanks for reading! If there's any products you'd recommend contact me!

This is the link for that eye cream I was talking about.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by prettylilgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I received this as a sample from my co-worker at Macy's and tried it for around a month. It does help moisturize the eye area and does not irritate the eyes at all. The only problem with it is it does not reduce the puffiness or dark circles right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eye cream is wonderful. I have tried a lot of others but nothing compares to this. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the other ones which ends up making it more practical and effective. This winter I got very dry under my eyes which ended up creating creases under there which luckily weren't permanent. When I dug this cream out of my drawer I was grasping at straws because I had tried other ones at Sephora which just burned and irritated my eyes. This cream managed to battle the dryness and get rid of the creases without burning or causing redness. I am not allergic to anything really, but my eyes are sensitive to intense chemicals so I have to be careful. This cream is great. I am going to stop searching because I have finally found one that works for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My thing with facial products is that if it works, I don't mind dishing out my $$. This eye cream is nothing special. Feels nice and soothing but it did nothing for my puffy/tired eyes. I have a dry patch by my tear duct area and this moisturizer didn't help at all. Right now I'm using the Burt bee's radiant royal jelly eye cream and it is amazing. Def would not repurchase this clinique eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by onlyfr33b33

One of my first eye creams. I have genetic puffy eyes that only go away if I don't eat anything but salad or sleep exactly 8 hours, not over, not under...That's pretty complicated, so of course any old eye cream won't work. This cream is soothing and very moisturizing, but it didn't do anything for the bags under my eyes. I'm still on the lookout for something 10 or so dollars within the price range of this!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first eye cream, therefore i do not have anything to compare this product with.

Anyway, here's my thougths

I think it is a delicious cream, with a fine consistency. And it is a delight to add on. It is so soft, I almost couldn't believe it the first time. However, I do not find it to be doing anything else than moisturising. It says on the description that it will remove fine lines and dark rings under the eyes. That is not true, unfortunately.

I won't buy this product again. Even though it is economical, it is very expensive. Especially when all it does is moisturise.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mcrish

Nope nope nope.

I noticed I got milia (those little weird white spots around the eyes that look like whiteheads but they're not) after using this, and I'm not terribly surprised. I usually stick to using strictly natural products around the eye area (Weleda's Intensive Rose eye cream ... or some name like that) but I wanted to try something super-charged for the rough winter mornings. If I keep it in the fridge overnight it feels really cool when I put it on in the morning, but that doesn't change the junk that's in it. I looked up the ingredients and there are TONS of emollients and emulsifiers in it, including petrolatum. Just not safe in the long run for such a sensitive area as the eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by zohrane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so not a fan of this product. Yes i find it moisturises and goes on nicely but it burns my eyes and makes them water. I put it on before i go to bed of an evening and i wake up with dried sleep all over my eyes - and no, i do not have conjunctivitis!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sxxy0208

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this cream for basic moisturizing...it absorbs quickly and is not too greasy. As for the claims of reducing circles or fine lines i am skeptical. I have not noticed a difference in my under eye circles but to be fair I do not have fine lines around my eyes just yet. A good cream for 20 somethings or someone just looking for moisture. I am looking into something more preventative as I get closer to 30.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the All About Eyes cream - it did a great job of moisturizing my eye area and helped stop my chronic itchy/dry eye lids. It's a pretty thick cream and I recommend warming it up on your finger tips first so you can apply without any tugging. For such a heavy cream it sinks in very well too. Doesn't have much of a smell.

It's not really advertised as doing anything for wrinkles/circles so I won't complain about that fact that it didn't do anything for wrinkles/circles/puffiness. This is a good cream if all you need is hydration, but frankly Nivea cream works just as well and is 90% cheaper. While this isn't expensive by 'luxury' standards (about $30 for a jar that's only half done after 3 months) it's also not worth the effort or the money IMHO.