MAC Bronzer in Golden

4.2

on 2/13/2009 2:25:00 AM

This is for very fair skin. It gives a golden glow. Very subtle.

on 2/13/2009 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

It's a-okay bronzer, you can live with it however, it's nothing amazing. it's too sheer, by the time you pack on enough ..you'll look burned. it's too much shimmer, could use a bit more pigment. It's just not amazing. AND, IT DOESN'T LAST LONG AT ALL! rubs off very easily, like I said ..it's just mostly shimmer - needs more pigment.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Soon after I was done with my Estee Lauder bronzer I decided to try a new one, and wanted to go for Nars but MAC best fitted my wallet that day, so got Golden and I'd admit it was dark but when it was applied, it gave a nice glow, not dark unless i kept putting it on. Only thing is I wanted it without shimmer and it seems to not stay in place because it gets onto other parts of my face.

on 2/4/2009 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This gives my skin a very subtle glow; actually I use it more like a gentle highlighter because I'm quite dark. I use it over blush to give me that fresh, lightly sun touched air. Great for a no-makeup glowing-with-health look. NC40 for ref.

on 2/3/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for nearly 1 year now, and I very rarely try a product to be good enough for me to buy another of the same. I guess this product isn't excellent, however it does look natural (if you don't put too much on), it's very slow build up of colour, which has it's good and bad points good being it's impossible for you to go over the top with this but it will take a good few application on your face before you can see colour. Overall I like this as a daily bronzer, just to add a bit of colour to the face, and plus it's not too expensive as it last quite a long time.

on 1/16/2009 1:45:00 AM

I am a PPP/LLL (MAC NC15 and NC20, depending on the foundation), and have trouble finding bronzers that don't look too muddy/fake on me. MAC's Golden bronzers was made especially for us pale gals! I'm having fun wearing it in the wintertime for a pick-me-up color. I apply this with my Trish #5 Powder Brush or my MAC 187 brush for a light, even application on my forehead, nose, and cheeks.

on 1/8/2009 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

A beautiful bronzer that provides a lovely sheer natural sunkissed look. It looks quite dark in the pan but applies very sheer so it's buildable. I don't find any huge shimmer particles in it when applied on my face. Only downfall is that when I blot my face (due to oiliness) the colour transfers onto the blotter and basically, comes off; so I'm left with no bronzer but am left with blotchiness. Wish it had better staying power. The bright side is, the colour is great, doesn't break me out, pan is big enough so that my big powder brush can fit nicely on it to pick up the powder, and the product lasts a very long time - more than one year on an EVERDAY basis! Will repurchase if i'm on a tight budget and can't afford to buy the Guerlain bronzer.

on 12/10/2008 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Boo... I hate this bronzer. It doesn't do anything for me. It makes me look like I have a really weird uneven skin tone. And it rubs off pretty easily.

on 11/18/2008 11:55:00 AM

This is a lovely bronzer. I am very fair with pink undertones so finding a bronzer that doesn't make me look ruddy, orange or just plain dirty is a challenge. I would apply this lightly with my large Mac #150 brush and dust all over my face for a natural looking glow. I normally only use this in the summer as it can be too dark for my fair complexion in winter but it's still a pretty color. I love that you get a nice big compact of it and I have also used this to dust on my shoulders & chest.

on 11/18/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Is a really good Bronzer. Wouln't recommend it for day-time use as it contains alot of shimmer from silver sparkles and might look a bit too 'overdone' during the day time. But at night time the shimmer is not noticeable.

Popular Bronzers