December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Nothing extra or super about this. Even after layers, this just looks boring. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I thought this was a very good mascara, it made my lashes super dark and dramatic looking. It didnt make my lashes clumpy and it didnt smudge on me. I want to try a brown color if they have it for more natural days. Overall I loved this mascara and will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I have no idea if I simply got a bad tube of this, but it did absolutely nothing for me. I bought it half price at Priceline and I had to apply several coats for it to show up at all. I will give it the benefit of the doubt and assume the tube had dried out, but it didn't look dried out, just didn't show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the BEST d/s mascara I've found to date. It's perfect, HG. I couldn't believe that it was so cheap! Makes my blah lashes look like falsies. I usually do 2 coats, no clumps or flakes...amazing. Bought a 2 pack at walmart for under $5. Can't beat that! Sometimes, I even have to stop myself from applying a 3rd coat, just to see how long I can get my lashes to go!! LOL. Thank you, Rimmel...I'm in love with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh hello my love. This may be HG mascara for me. I have pretty good lashes to start with, even tho' they are shorter on 1 eye than the other [bane of my existence]. Anyway. This mascara makes my eyelashes look almost fake after just 2 coats. One coat is natural & nice. 2 is woah. I have yet to try 3, but I'm sure it's dramatic. It also holds curl well, which is my biggest problem - lashes drooping. This takes my lashes up to my brows. It's a very wet formula; I have to take the excess off the brush. Also - it's dirt cheap: $2.97 at walmart. woohoo. I do prefer the curved brush version of this better than the straight brush, but I can just swap in an old mascara's wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TiigerLiily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally I found this an excellent mascara. It built volume well and covered lashes right to the tips. However, I found that it clumped quite alot once applied and when I pulled the brush out of the tube it always had the product hanging on the end bristles so I couldn't angle it to catch small inner lashes. Price is excellent though, so for an everyday mascara its good value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I was out of town and forgot to pack mascara. I think I got it in a 2 pack for 3.99$ So very cheap. Anyways, it really impressed me. It's not my HG, but it's wonderful for everyday use. It ranks in my top 3 mascaras for sure. I always keep a tube of this around. It out performs many products that cost 3 times as much. It does a good enough job of lifting and curling and I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I think this is fine for every day use- it can be more thickening than my more expensive mascaras, that's for sure. It's not too much though, it's fine for every day since I don't always want super drama for the daytime. It does separate and to a degree does lengthen them. I will say I really appreciate the wand!! I love how the tip is more narrow- it makes it a lot easier to apply without bumping it on my lids and getting mascara in places I don't want it. It's really convenient for the bottom lashes too. I swear it depends on the day on how well it performs- sometimes my lashes look pretty and feathery after using it, other days I can't get it to go on as effectively. I got it in a double-pack from Walmart, so it was a pretty good deal. For everyday I wouldn't hesitate to use this since it was so inexpensive! Definitely decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with many as this is a no fuss, simple, light mascara that is perfect for daytime. It is more of a wet tinted formula so your lashes won't be intense black or get buildable from this but for $2.99 what the hell, why wouldn't you give it a try lol or have it as a backup when you run out of your great mascara like I do. I really love the tube and brush and wish mascaras I use with great formulas had this packaging. SO again this is a no frills mascara that won't get you glam lashes like I love on my nights out but for a subtle look in daytime it is perfect and also use it as a base mascara when following with a better one for a night look. I really like the wet formula as it never clumps and leyers amazingly especially with a mascara primer. And atleast is doesn't clump like so many more expensive mascaras. Hard to believe at $2.99 this works so much better than many many other out there plus has ana amzing brush that gets to every lash! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cherokee_gurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Although I love Rimmel mascaras, this one was just ok. It really didn't do anything special. It didn't give me that thickness/volume I was looking for. The brush is okay, but it seemed like a regular old brush to me. I used it mostly as a basecoat for my lashes, as I usually apply a second coat of a different mascara. It's really not a bad mascara, I just found that it wasn't all that impressive, so when I'm done with the tube I have, I don't plan on repurchasing.