April 18, 2014 | 1250 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by chrissymyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

im a mascara freak, i just love mascara and eyeliner!
so i picked this up and i loveeee it, i was using another one buy rimmel called sexy curves and i liked it also but this one is great! deffinally will buy again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Rustumbobbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up this mascara yesterday just wanting to try more mascaras and I tried it out today and it's AMAZING! firstly it's really cheap... I got it for $6? and I would buy this for $15! it lengths my lashes so much! and it increases the volume by a lot. I love this mascara and was definitely buy it again!! :D

it's been 8 months since I first bought this mascara and honestly I've found my favourite mascara ever! I buy this EVERY single time I need a new mascara and even if I buy I new one to try it out I always end up repurchasing
this one once again. I've gone through sooo many tubes of this mascara you wont believe it! I just LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by evarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is SO cheap and it performs better than all HE mascaras I've tried (which isn't too many because I realized quick the majority of them are a load of crap with a big price tag)... anyway! Rimmel usually sells these in a 2-packer for about 6 bucks I believe. Makes my lashes look long, natural, and very black. No clumps for me. Comparable to Clinique Naturally Glossy (only HE I like) Rimmel ESL is not too volumizing, but in my opinion it makes for a very natural look. I choose this mascara for day/casual makeup. Nighttime looks I'd do something with more pow-factor... like Prestige MBL :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had to pick this mascara up after seeing some FOTD photos from a lovely MUAer whose lashes looked amazing and she thanked this mascara for it.
First of all, I was puzzled yet happy that this was only 2.99 when most, if not all other Rimmel mascaras are above the 5.99 mark. Loved the traditional brush since I'm not a huge of those prickly sticky sharp plastic wands that seem to have gained popularity over the past couple of years.
Now my thoughts about the mascara itself...well, the formula can be a tad drying. It can also clump if you attempt to apply several coats or if you try to brush over your lashes over and over, like I do. It does add amazing length but not so much volume. The black color in this is rather natural, not so dark as my L'oreal CArbon black, which can be a smudgy mess. This one hasn't smudged on me yet. This mascadra makes my lashes stand out while keeping them nice and clean and almost natural looking.
This mascara is very similar to my ex-beloved Max Factor 2000 calorie without the irritation. The MF started to irritate my eyes a whole lot last year, not sure if they changed the formula or what but it doesn't matter since it's been discontinued. I had also stopped purchasing it due to the irritation.
I am going to use up the one I just purchased and see how it goes...so far I think this is a repurchase and worth the 3 bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to mascara for a nice day/office look. It's super cheap (I got mine for .27 when i used a coupon! And that was off of the regular price at Target. .27!!!) and i never have any problems with flaking. It does take a bit longer to dry and I have to be a bit more careful when applying so i don't end up with it on my eyelids but other than that i have no complaints! Will continue to buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossomjen

I bought this because I needed mascara, and all my usual brands weren't on sale. This was quite the steal--less than $3 at Target--but despite that, I wouldn't repurchase. The wand gets overloaded with product, even when you scrape off excess on the bottle's rim. And while it does lengthen lashes, it doesn't provide any substantial volume.

In a makeup emergency (i.e. can't find anything else), I'll grab it and go. But it's not something to write home about.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Wheeze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mascara, as it's brush is perfect for MY lashes: lengthening, thickening, and defining perfectly for ME. I love the fact that the tapered brush gets into the corners of my eyes, and that the product is buildable. WAY better staying power than Great Lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Terick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. It's simple and inexpensive (I got mine on sale for less than two bucks) and does the job. I wear this everyday and am so happy with it. I do find it slightly annoying that it takes awhile to dry but I can live with it. I will purchase this again in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by HollyOGoLightly

Not a bad mascara for the price, it doesn't clump or run easily or bother my eyes but it doesn't make my lashes look very great either but I'm used to using Diorshow mascara so I like dramatic. This is good for a very natural look but that's not what I want

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I really wanted to like this. It looked great at first then I realized it was just okay. I have since moved on.