January 25, 2015 | 1999 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by happyKoala

This mascara is heaven on the eyelashes, i got this mascara in black and sure it needs more then one coat but it does the trick, it gives you the gorgeous baby doll eyed look. It's fabulous, not too thick, not to sticky and not to runny. The eyelashes are seperated and stretches out appearing long and too good to be true also i found this mascara to be long lasting but it does take a while to dry...
I would buy this again and again and again and again-and maybe in brown.
;)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Nothing extra or super about this. Even after layers, this just looks boring. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I thought this was a very good mascara, it made my lashes super dark and dramatic looking. It didnt make my lashes clumpy and it didnt smudge on me. I want to try a brown color if they have it for more natural days. Overall I loved this mascara and will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I have no idea if I simply got a bad tube of this, but it did absolutely nothing for me. I bought it half price at Priceline and I had to apply several coats for it to show up at all. I will give it the benefit of the doubt and assume the tube had dried out, but it didn't look dried out, just didn't show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the BEST d/s mascara I've found to date. It's perfect, HG. I couldn't believe that it was so cheap! Makes my blah lashes look like falsies. I usually do 2 coats, no clumps or flakes...amazing. Bought a 2 pack at walmart for under $5. Can't beat that! Sometimes, I even have to stop myself from applying a 3rd coat, just to see how long I can get my lashes to go!! LOL. Thank you, Rimmel...I'm in love with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh hello my love. This may be HG mascara for me. I have pretty good lashes to start with, even tho' they are shorter on 1 eye than the other [bane of my existence]. Anyway. This mascara makes my eyelashes look almost fake after just 2 coats. One coat is natural & nice. 2 is woah. I have yet to try 3, but I'm sure it's dramatic. It also holds curl well, which is my biggest problem - lashes drooping. This takes my lashes up to my brows. It's a very wet formula; I have to take the excess off the brush. Also - it's dirt cheap: $2.97 at walmart. woohoo. I do prefer the curved brush version of this better than the straight brush, but I can just swap in an old mascara's wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TiigerLiily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally I found this an excellent mascara. It built volume well and covered lashes right to the tips. However, I found that it clumped quite alot once applied and when I pulled the brush out of the tube it always had the product hanging on the end bristles so I couldn't angle it to catch small inner lashes. Price is excellent though, so for an everyday mascara its good value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I was out of town and forgot to pack mascara. I think I got it in a 2 pack for 3.99$ So very cheap. Anyways, it really impressed me. It's not my HG, but it's wonderful for everyday use. It ranks in my top 3 mascaras for sure. I always keep a tube of this around. It out performs many products that cost 3 times as much. It does a good enough job of lifting and curling and I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I think this is fine for every day use- it can be more thickening than my more expensive mascaras, that's for sure. It's not too much though, it's fine for every day since I don't always want super drama for the daytime. It does separate and to a degree does lengthen them. I will say I really appreciate the wand!! I love how the tip is more narrow- it makes it a lot easier to apply without bumping it on my lids and getting mascara in places I don't want it. It's really convenient for the bottom lashes too. I swear it depends on the day on how well it performs- sometimes my lashes look pretty and feathery after using it, other days I can't get it to go on as effectively. I got it in a double-pack from Walmart, so it was a pretty good deal. For everyday I wouldn't hesitate to use this since it was so inexpensive! Definitely decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with many as this is a no fuss, simple, light mascara that is perfect for daytime. It is more of a wet tinted formula so your lashes won't be intense black or get buildable from this but for $2.99 what the hell, why wouldn't you give it a try lol or have it as a backup when you run out of your great mascara like I do. I really love the tube and brush and wish mascaras I use with great formulas had this packaging. SO again this is a no frills mascara that won't get you glam lashes like I love on my nights out but for a subtle look in daytime it is perfect and also use it as a base mascara when following with a better one for a night look. I really like the wet formula as it never clumps and leyers amazingly especially with a mascara primer. And atleast is doesn't clump like so many more expensive mascaras. Hard to believe at $2.99 this works so much better than many many other out there plus has ana amzing brush that gets to every lash! :)