Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

I like how this cleanser isn't harsh on my skin yet it has a tingley mint smell and feeling after I use it. My whole face was infested with pimples and after I started using clear pore , I was very sure this helped my skin a lot :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Didn't really do anything! One lippy. don't waste your money or time

on 3/13/2012 1:23:00 AM

I wasn't very fond of this product. I only used it a couple times. I tried it as a mask and it irritated my skin. as someone else pointed out, it has a warning that says "can lighten hair." that's scary; it must have a really harsh ingredient in it. for that reason i do not recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i lovee it!!!!! it dries skin a little but clears acne! do not use on dry skin!! always follow with a daily mousturizer!!!!! definitately try this!!! i will never switch again!!!

on 2/28/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Using this as a mask, I immediately had to wipe it off because cooling intensity was more like an irritated-burning sensation (that was more intolerable than any facial peel I've used). I don't have sensitive skin but my skin reacted immediately to this product. If you're using this for the first time, don't use it in the morning (like right before work or class) in case it turns your face bright red instantly.

Still have to give this 5 stars because it's extremely powerful. Just please start off using a little at a time so your face can get used to it :) I really like this as a multi-use product and I'm looking forward to using it to clear blackheads & use as an overnight spot-treatment.

I broke out around my period so I picked this up and used it as a mask. I was really suprised at when I looked at my face the next morning. This worked wonders overnight.

on 1/30/2012 12:39:00 AM

Please don't discontinue this product! I love the smell and texture of it. I haven't been using it long but it dramatically clears up any breakouts and doesn't overly dry my oily skin, but it seems to control oil somewhat.

The concentration of BPO is 3.5%, which seems to be a good concentration to do its job and not be irritating. I'm not sure if it's the BPO or the kaolin in the cleanser that sucks up all the oil, but I love it. There aren't many cleansers at the drugstore that have a lower % of BPO that I've come across.

on 1/28/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so today I went to Target and picked up a few skincare products and the Clear Pore Cleaner Mask was one of them. I used it today for the first time, and as a mask I must say that I like it alot. It didnt dry out my skin and it made my skin feel really clean and soft. I used it to get rid of the blackheads that are on my nose, so I hope that the product works for that. Have to wait till the morning to see how effective it really is.

on 12/27/2011 10:49:00 AM

This product works wonderful on removing blackheads on my face.
The result is very noticeble after few washes.
My skin feels much clearer.

on 12/25/2011 12:35:00 AM

For a benzoyl peroxide creamy cleanser, this seems to be effective, however, I find it to be a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. It did help clear up some acne, but obviously did not perform a miracle. I did not end up trying this as a mask because of how strong it was just as a cleanser, but I'm sure this works for plenty of people. However, for a more effective BP product, I find Panoxyl works better.