Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 12/2/2008 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is fantastic. Hands down the best undereye concealer out there. I've tried TheBalm, Bobbi Brown, MMU, Clinique, Nars, LM, and nothing compares to this.

It doesn't crease, stays put, and offers enough coverage for my dark undereye area. Like the packaging too--much more sanitary than a pot. I apply it using my ring finger and dab it on.

on 11/24/2008 5:27:00 PM

Great under eye lift. It's a nice thinnish consistency with a highlighter built in. I got shade #1, and while it's lighter than my skin, it blends well and gives me a nice lift. I don't have dark circles though so I can't speak to coverage, it definitely gives me a nice alert look.

on 10/30/2008 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best undereye concealer I have tried thus far. It is a thin formula with buildable coverage. It blends very well, and doesn't settle into lines. I don't necessarily want a concealer to completely mask dark cirles, I want natural coverage and to look awake and alert. This fits the bill. It looks natural and brightens the under eye area. Can't ask for more in a concealer, and it isn't all that expensive given the size of the tube.

on 10/25/2008 11:47:00 PM

I just came across this concealer in Sephora whilst on holiday in NYC and had to stock pile as to my knowledge it's not available in the UK. I sampled quite a few different brands looking for a concealer that wouldn't sink into the fine lines and this worked really well. It's a light coverage that can be built up and hasn't sunk into my fine lines. I bought a couple of tubes of the lightest shade and one of the 2nd shade for the summer months - I just hope I don't run out before my next trip to the states!

on 10/24/2008 10:54:00 AM

I'm so glad I finally found this concealer. It really covers the dark circles that I naturally have without looking cakey. It blends like a dream, and the tube lasts long enough that the price is reasonable. I will not even try another concealer again - no need!

on 9/26/2008 1:22:00 PM

Blends easily. I have dry fine lines under my eyes and i find that this concealor is hydrating enough and doesn't accentuate them too much, compared to the Camouflage Pot. My color is #2 and it covers up my dark circles fairly well. I like that it comes in a tube instead of a pot or jar.

It does crease a little bit but it's not too bad. I think the price is reasonable and i'll most probably get another tube.

I find that this doesn't cover dark circles very well. Will not be purchasing again.

on 9/26/2008 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! This is as good as it's gonna get for an undereye concealer. I have also tried everything now: multiple colors in bobbi brown corrector/concealer, laura mercier concealers and brightening pens, caffeinated concealers, waterproof etc etc...none of them work! This one really does substantial lifting and blends beautifully into your skin. It doesnt settle into lines!!! Crazy. Even after wearing all day-it doesnt budge or make lines. That is def a plus for me bc my other concealers gave me fine lines since they settle and start expanding the line.

Some ppl are saying that it's not enough coverage, but it actually looks better that way because it looks natural and doesnt draw attention to spots you missed. It is very even. And even though it is a thinner coverage it still makes you look as beautiful as if the whole layer was opaque!!!!!! I think this is bc it brightens to the extreme (but non shimmer etc). I love when my undereye coverage still looks like my skin bc i look more youthful and glowy. It sounds weird for an undereye concealer, but it looks sexy!!

Go and try it at Sephora you wont be disappointed! I use #1. Sometimes I will still pat a tiny layer of BB corrector at the very bottom of the dark circle, and layer the concealer over that again. I still use BB eye cream as well. I think it should be set with MUFE HD white loose powder or Ben Nye translucent setting powder for $6.00 (u can get it on amazon.)

EDIT: I still love this but I only use this at the bottom of the dark circles because Bobbi Brown's eye brightener does more than this can-but is not a concealer. BB's eye brightener takes the cake but should be used with this concealer as well!

on 9/24/2008 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like this MUFE's Lift Concealer because it brightens and conceals the undereye area. I have slightly hollow eyes so I really need the brightening effect and since my undereye circles are permanently dark, I needed something that could correct all the problems I have with my undereye area.

This liquid concealer is thin and you can apply as many layers as you deem fit. I usually put 2-3 layers.

Update 12/13/13: I have since found a better concealer that gives full coverage and brightens. See Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer.

on 9/24/2008 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was at a Sephora and looking for a better concealer. I had been using a d/s brand and had also tried TimeBalm from TheBalm. TimeBalm was a bit too goopy for me and my oily skin. At the recommendation of the store manager, I gave Lift Concealer a try. I am glad I did. I am very fair and have bluish skin near the corner of my eyes. This product (in 1) was blendable and covered well. I really love that you can use it as a primer too. It isn't cakey and doesn't crease. I just set it with a little bit of MSF from MAC and I am good to go.
Love it!

**Edit** I have found a new love - Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. It's way better. But, I am going to keep using this as an eye primer. I am allergic to UDPP & TFSI so this does the trick instead. Not a total loss :)

on 9/11/2008 7:20:00 AM

I love this concealer! I have tried many, drugstore and dept store and I like this best! The coverage is so-so, that's why I gave it an overall 4, but as far as not sinking into lines it's great! It's the only concealer I've found that doesn't sink into fine lines. The color is great, I use #2. I do use a brightener underneath it, usually SB andthis helps with the coverage. I do have to reapply at the end of the day, but I have had to do this with other concealers too. I'm on my third tube!

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products