October 31, 2014 | 1552 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Kizzes

Blends easily. I have dry fine lines under my eyes and i find that this concealor is hydrating enough and doesn't accentuate them too much, compared to the Camouflage Pot. My color is #2 and it covers up my dark circles fairly well. I like that it comes in a tube instead of a pot or jar.

It does crease a little bit but it's not too bad. I think the price is reasonable and i'll most probably get another tube.

I find that this doesn't cover dark circles very well. Will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this!! This is as good as it's gonna get for an undereye concealer. I have also tried everything now: multiple colors in bobbi brown corrector/concealer, laura mercier concealers and brightening pens, caffeinated concealers, waterproof etc etc...none of them work! This one really does substantial lifting and blends beautifully into your skin. It doesnt settle into lines!!! Crazy. Even after wearing all day-it doesnt budge or make lines. That is def a plus for me bc my other concealers gave me fine lines since they settle and start expanding the line.

Some ppl are saying that it's not enough coverage, but it actually looks better that way because it looks natural and doesnt draw attention to spots you missed. It is very even. And even though it is a thinner coverage it still makes you look as beautiful as if the whole layer was opaque!!!!!! I think this is bc it brightens to the extreme (but non shimmer etc). I love when my undereye coverage still looks like my skin bc i look more youthful and glowy. It sounds weird for an undereye concealer, but it looks sexy!!

Go and try it at Sephora you wont be disappointed! I use #1. Sometimes I will still pat a tiny layer of BB corrector at the very bottom of the dark circle, and layer the concealer over that again. I still use BB eye cream as well. I think it should be set with MUFE HD white loose powder or Ben Nye translucent setting powder for $6.00 (u can get it on amazon.)

EDIT: I still love this but I only use this at the bottom of the dark circles because Bobbi Brown's eye brightener does more than this can-but is not a concealer. BB's eye brightener takes the cake but should be used with this concealer as well!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this MUFE's Lift Concealer because it brightens and conceals the undereye area. I have slightly hollow eyes so I really need the brightening effect and since my undereye circles are permanently dark, I needed something that could correct all the problems I have with my undereye area.

This liquid concealer is thin and you can apply as many layers as you deem fit. I usually put 2-3 layers.

Update 12/13/13: I have since found a better concealer that gives full coverage and brightens. See Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at a Sephora and looking for a better concealer. I had been using a d/s brand and had also tried TimeBalm from TheBalm. TimeBalm was a bit too goopy for me and my oily skin. At the recommendation of the store manager, I gave Lift Concealer a try. I am glad I did. I am very fair and have bluish skin near the corner of my eyes. This product (in 1) was blendable and covered well. I really love that you can use it as a primer too. It isn't cakey and doesn't crease. I just set it with a little bit of MSF from MAC and I am good to go.
Love it!

**Edit** I have found a new love - Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. It's way better. But, I am going to keep using this as an eye primer. I am allergic to UDPP & TFSI so this does the trick instead. Not a total loss :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Hazeleyz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! I have tried many, drugstore and dept store and I like this best! The coverage is so-so, that's why I gave it an overall 4, but as far as not sinking into lines it's great! It's the only concealer I've found that doesn't sink into fine lines. The color is great, I use #2. I do use a brightener underneath it, usually SB andthis helps with the coverage. I do have to reapply at the end of the day, but I have had to do this with other concealers too. I'm on my third tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by SandraBonita

This is a great concealer. I love this concealer along with Stila as one of my favorites. It provides great coverage. A great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Great concealer, in terms of texture, easy of application, no streaking, although a bit of tacky fragrance & I love that pin-point tip applicator tip.
For heavy duty coverage, especially heavy-duty eye bags, this product may not delivered, you may find its functions as a base for your other concealer for that extra boost.
I also love it as a foundation, which provided a medium coverage, NATURALLY; especially using a silicone primer underneath. I use #2 (dark beige) for summer as I am close to NC 40. A neutral tone without peach or yellow .
Beware: #2 is actually darker than #3, which is more yellow base.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by gclausa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It didn't work for me. I have strong dark circles, and this concealer has a poor coverage... and it's difficult to choose the right color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by xuanlele

I feel it's great.It works well for my undereye circles and other blemish.The color #3 works great for my skin color and I also use the Face & Body Foundation.Well,could anyone help me to answer my question which always bother me.Whether you use the concealer before or after the foundation?Thank you.Love the website.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by aleksis210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Everyone knows that finding a great concealer can be a pain in the butt...you want one that won't cake or settle into lines, one that blends easily and covers dark circles....well for me, this is it! As with all of MUFE products, this is sheer at first, but easily layerable. I have played golf in the HOT/HUMID florida sun for hours and by the end of the day it still looks perfect...:::sigh:::....What a great product, I love that it doesn't dissapear or melt off if moisture hits it... the only thing that isn't so good is the packaging... with almost all of MUFE foundations/concealers I have to put them in another container, because of the volcano-like effect that their squeeze tubes have..Once you squeeze a little out it continues to flow until it hits an air bubble and stops....DO NOT let this happen to you, buy another container to hold the contents of this product!**For color reference I am an NC 25,MUFE F&B 32, and the #3(neutral beige) is perfect. UPDATE: I noticed Kim Kardashian's makeup was looking A LOT better/more fresh as of late..so I had to see if she changed MUA and she did..I found a vid of him doing her makeup and what concealer did he use? You guessed it! :)

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No