January 31, 2015 | 2022 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Tippchick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this is in "smokey diamond", which is a sooty grey in that it is not quite black and with some multi-coloured sparkles. It is something I never would have considered buying but my lack of disposable income and time has made the Avon catalogue very attractive to me as of late. Also, I wanted a change from the ultra black liquid eyeliner I have been using. I don't regret this purchase and will but it again.

This eyeliner is one of those self-sharpening types. The application is simple enough with no dragging or tugging of the eyes; however, like all non-liquid eyeliners the application is not as sharp and precise as a liquid one. The staying power is rather good and I haven't had any smudging or running even after 14 hours, which is rather impressive. Like I said earlier the colour would be more sparkly charcoal than a sparkly black.

This is a nice change from my cat eye style liquid eyeliner application habit. This was very cheap and with great staying power so give Glimmersticks a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sillywilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye liner of all. I used to use Revlon Colorstay (which I still love), but I can usually get the Glimmersticks at a much better price, and it works just as well, if not better. I also like the MAC fluid line eye liner for its staying power, but occasionally it irritates my eyes. So hands down Glimmersticks wins.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jensco23

Excellent eyeliner. Does not smudge. Works for everybody. Black is not to black, perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

pretty good eyeliner, didn't come on with no tugging, but it worked okay on my waterline. it stayed for a good 5 hours on my waterline, but would then slowly fade away until there was none left. Needs reapplying throughout the day, but i enjoyed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the WATERPROOF eyeliner!!!!! I adore it. It doesn't smudge or run in 100+ weather!! It holds up against heavy sweating and tanning at the beach.Totally a HG product if you are an athlete or very active!!! Removes easily with oil-based make-up remover. Only downside is that the color choices are really limited and you have to get it from an avon rep.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Nadiia3mmx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in blackest black, i have only had it for a few days, but i absolutely love this!
It goes on very smooth and black, the only problem is when you touch it (like have an itchy eye) it comes off on your finger! apart from that, i really do love this eyeliner and will deffo buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by shrao

i used to use rimmel black kohl which was annoying as hell coz i had to sharpen it..which was messy and it used to smudge soo much....i have the blacket black and starry blue in this brand..and i got it on special and I LOVE IT!!!...a lot of people say it breaks easily..thats coz everyone is twisting out too much which makes it break..u gotta twist out very little at a time so that it doesnt break!!..but i love it..the price is amazing and the fact that i can carry it in my bag..coz its retratable and i can use it in my waterline and over my lids and it doesnt effect my eyes..i would definately buy it again!!! my HG eyeliner!!! and not to mention its a great price too atleast in australia where i live!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by J4M1E

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this product in all colors and I really love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Blackest Black. Previously, I only used MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder because it was the only eyeliner that went smoothly on my waterline. But now I've found a much cheaper alternative! I was surprised at Avon Glimmerstick's staying power (it even stayed put on my waterline). I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen this. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by honeytequila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I hated eyeliners until I found this product. I got it in black. The packaging is great - easy to hold, it's easy to apply (with no need for sharpening), and it stays put which is basically all I'm looking for! Great big YES on the repurchase - getting it in grey very soon :)