October 23, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jensco23

Excellent eyeliner. Does not smudge. Works for everybody. Black is not to black, perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

pretty good eyeliner, didn't come on with no tugging, but it worked okay on my waterline. it stayed for a good 5 hours on my waterline, but would then slowly fade away until there was none left. Needs reapplying throughout the day, but i enjoyed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the WATERPROOF eyeliner!!!!! I adore it. It doesn't smudge or run in 100+ weather!! It holds up against heavy sweating and tanning at the beach.Totally a HG product if you are an athlete or very active!!! Removes easily with oil-based make-up remover. Only downside is that the color choices are really limited and you have to get it from an avon rep.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Nadiia3mmx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in blackest black, i have only had it for a few days, but i absolutely love this!
It goes on very smooth and black, the only problem is when you touch it (like have an itchy eye) it comes off on your finger! apart from that, i really do love this eyeliner and will deffo buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by shrao

i used to use rimmel black kohl which was annoying as hell coz i had to sharpen it..which was messy and it used to smudge soo much....i have the blacket black and starry blue in this brand..and i got it on special and I LOVE IT!!!...a lot of people say it breaks easily..thats coz everyone is twisting out too much which makes it break..u gotta twist out very little at a time so that it doesnt break!!..but i love it..the price is amazing and the fact that i can carry it in my bag..coz its retratable and i can use it in my waterline and over my lids and it doesnt effect my eyes..i would definately buy it again!!! my HG eyeliner!!! and not to mention its a great price too atleast in australia where i live!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by J4M1E

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this product in all colors and I really love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Blackest Black. Previously, I only used MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder because it was the only eyeliner that went smoothly on my waterline. But now I've found a much cheaper alternative! I was surprised at Avon Glimmerstick's staying power (it even stayed put on my waterline). I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen this. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by honeytequila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I hated eyeliners until I found this product. I got it in black. The packaging is great - easy to hold, it's easy to apply (with no need for sharpening), and it stays put which is basically all I'm looking for! Great big YES on the repurchase - getting it in grey very soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in blackest black and i love it! it never smudges and is great for a smokey eye. Plus it was cheap too! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by HeidiML

Great eyeliner, fabulous price when it's on sale in an Avon book.
Glides on smoothly and stays put! The end does become a bit flat, but it's still easy to apply so that's not a big deal. Nice selection of colors, too!