Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 3/6/2010 11:01:00 AM

Great Eyeliner!
I have this in Cosmic brown and it glides on well and i only have to reapply once

Im in love with this product!!! (saturn grey)
It stays on all day and doesnt smear thw WHOLE day
Its verry inexpensive, and you get a great product for only like 3 dollars!
I love this eyeliner and will keep using it

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bought this in Blackest Black.This is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever come across!My favorite eyeliners are the pencil type that you have to sharpen,but I like to try different types of things so when they were on sale I tried one.It was very dry and skipped so it was impossible to get a smooth,even line.The line was too thick for my taste which is why I always have liked the pencils.The color was also more like a muted black than a true jet black and after a few hours it faded even more.

on 3/3/2010 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I've been using this eyeliner for at least a year and a half. I always buy blackest black (G01) and it never disappoints. It goes on very smoothly and stays. It hardly smudges, but if you line the water line you will have to re-apply every few hours.

on 2/28/2010 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised at all the good reviews because this was the worst eyeliner I've bought. It's very dry and difficult to apply. It tugs, so it's I can't get a smooth line. I have this in black and the color is not very impressive at all. I was looking for something that was more wearable and less dramatic than liquid liners (which I usually use). For the everyday look, cream or gel liners work better. Kohl liners for the smoky eye. And liquid liners for a dramatic sophisticated effect. This product on the other hand serves no purpose. If there's a technique to it that I'm not aware of, please let me know so that this doesn't sit unused in my makeup bag.

on 2/25/2010 6:08:00 PM

I have this is in "smokey diamond", which is a sooty grey in that it is not quite black and with some multi-coloured sparkles. It is something I never would have considered buying but my lack of disposable income and time has made the Avon catalogue very attractive to me as of late. Also, I wanted a change from the ultra black liquid eyeliner I have been using. I don't regret this purchase and will but it again.

This eyeliner is one of those self-sharpening types. The application is simple enough with no dragging or tugging of the eyes; however, like all non-liquid eyeliners the application is not as sharp and precise as a liquid one. The staying power is rather good and I haven't had any smudging or running even after 14 hours, which is rather impressive. Like I said earlier the colour would be more sparkly charcoal than a sparkly black.

This is a nice change from my cat eye style liquid eyeliner application habit. This was very cheap and with great staying power so give Glimmersticks a go!

on 2/3/2010 8:10:00 PM

This is my favorite eye liner of all. I used to use Revlon Colorstay (which I still love), but I can usually get the Glimmersticks at a much better price, and it works just as well, if not better. I also like the MAC fluid line eye liner for its staying power, but occasionally it irritates my eyes. So hands down Glimmersticks wins.

on 2/1/2010 7:08:00 PM

Excellent eyeliner. Does not smudge. Works for everybody. Black is not to black, perfect.

on 1/19/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

pretty good eyeliner, didn't come on with no tugging, but it worked okay on my waterline. it stayed for a good 5 hours on my waterline, but would then slowly fade away until there was none left. Needs reapplying throughout the day, but i enjoyed it.

on 1/2/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This review is for the WATERPROOF eyeliner!!!!! I adore it. It doesn't smudge or run in 100+ weather!! It holds up against heavy sweating and tanning at the beach.Totally a HG product if you are an athlete or very active!!! Removes easily with oil-based make-up remover. Only downside is that the color choices are really limited and you have to get it from an avon rep.